• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Amino Asylum B12 blood work

Bambam83

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve been taking Amino Asylum b12 injections once a week. For 5 weeks. .25 insulin syringe being used. If anyone was on the fence about it!

Safe to say it works!!!

Attachments

• 196CA32B-E782-44BF-9ED9-4253A24C8A8B.jpeg
    196CA32B-E782-44BF-9ED9-4253A24C8A8B.jpeg
    305.2 KB · Views: 25

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good to know! I been ordering from Recon but something is up with there site, so im gonna order from AA next

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good to know! I been ordering from Recon but something is up with there site, so im gonna order from AA next
Wes's code works on AA and Recon. Wes15

Save you a few bucks

Nice labs OP. Thank you for sharing with us! AA has fantastic quality.

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold Board REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
I use AA for many things. I grabbed their B12 about a month back but just haven’t been very consistent with using it. Thanks for posting.

I’m not in love with their shipping times but they do have a decent amount of products and good customer service.

Bambam83

Registered Member
Reaction score
I use AA for many things. I grabbed their B12 about a month back but just haven’t been very consistent with using it. Thanks for posting.

I’m not in love with their shipping times but they do have a decent amount of products and good customer service.
Yea they are hit or miss with shipping. I need all the energy I can get lol

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold Board REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Yea they are hit or miss with shipping. I need all the energy I can get lol
Very true lol. Really what I care about the most is that I’m getting a quality product and at the MG it states on the bottle. Shipping time isn’t a huge thing for me… but it has been something I’ve noticed with them. Nothing to the point I wouldn’t use them… I think their prices are competitive and they have a decent variety.

All an all I like AA. Good to see the B12 results… this will make me run the B12 I have more frequently now 😂

Bambam83

Registered Member
Reaction score
Very true lol. Really what I care about the most is that I’m getting a quality product and at the MG it states on the bottle. Shipping time isn’t a huge thing for me… but it has been something I’ve noticed with them. Nothing to the point I wouldn’t use them… I think their prices are competitive and they have a decent variety.

All an all I like AA. Good to see the B12 results… this will make me run the B12 I have more frequently now 😂
Absolutely!!!! I wanted to see the results after a month. Shocked it was off the charts. I wasn’t taking that much. I feel great and all other bloods are on point.

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold Board REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
B
Absolutely!!!! I wanted to see the results after a month. Shocked it was off the charts. I wasn’t taking that much. I feel great and all other bloods are on point.
Bam that’s great to hear man… that’s why I picked it up in the first place. I also grabbed their Liber Restore and Glutamine, some HCG and their B6. I’ve yet to incorporate them into my daily routine but I’m planning on it soon.

Glad you’re feeling great man. Nothing better than that 😁

Big Puppy

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve been taking Amino Asylum b12 injections once a week. For 5 weeks. .25 insulin syringe being used. If anyone was on the fence about it!

Safe to say it works!!!
what did you notice from taking it