• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

American Testosterone have some nerve

I'm waiting for an order from america testoterone, and it took almost 20 days and not received anything, I'm in Florida.
I have placed orders before and in seven or eight days arrived....
Now I'm still waiting and nothing arrives. the tracking number they gave me does not work.
someone has problems with orders,I'm worried...

Don't hold your breath

AT Are SCAMMERS DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY!!!!

Man bout tired or hearing about AT! Yeap them dicks got over on a bunch of us myself included but they aren't even sponsors here anymore so put a fork in Em. And if any of you are actually still waiting on orders..I hate to say it to fellow hard working bros..but dont waste the time..move on and find another source.

Man bout tired or hearing about AT! Yeap them dicks got over on a bunch of us myself included but they aren't even sponsors here anymore so put a fork in Em. And if any of you are actually still waiting on orders..I hate to say it to fellow hard working bros..but dont waste the time..move on and find another source.

I have been thinking the same thing.

To Twisted and roid said "they" came back as another brand, it won't be the two shippers and funds receivers. I've taken down that site time and again and they are getting a new domain and can only scam via email for now.

Mighty Mouse and I have been working on this for a bit and his new video will interesting to see.

case closed.

They kept sending me the standard message:

"Because of high demand, we are slower to respond.
Please be patient.
It might take up to 2 days to get response."

then I got this after trying to email them again:

"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently"

Then...I received a text from someone posing as state police claiming my stuff was seized!
so that was the attempt to scare me into marking it up as a loss and not feeling like I was screwd!!

anyone feel like helping PM me please!!

very bad,very bad,, they steal money from the honest people.... American testoterone ,steal my money too....$ 200... :mad:....I'm waiting maybe thel sent me something...but in my email they said "Because of high demand, we are slower to respond.Please be patient.It might take up to 2 days to get response." wow horrible this people... I gonna sent an email to the police with all the information than I have...

They steal my money too....$ 200... :mad:.

. I gonna sent an email to the police with all the information than I have...

Really?

Most of us have been in your shoes, it sucks. $200 is not worth exposing yourself. Wasted energy and time to move on. Would you really pin that shit if it arrived after all this? If they would go through this, they'd send you olive oil too or worse bacteria in a bottle.

LowT

very bad,very bad,, they steal money from the honest people.... American testoterone ,steal my money too....$ 200... :mad:....I'm waiting maybe thel sent me something...but in my email they said "Because of high demand, we are slower to respond.Please be patient.It might take up to 2 days to get response." wow horrible this people... I gonna sent an email to the police with all the information than I have...

Regardless of what they did, (unless killing someone IMO) I don't think you should even mention getting authorities involved. Very bad taste. Plus, they won't feel bad that you got scammed buying something potentially prohibited. It's like calling the cops to say someone stole your weed. And like LowT said, you'd only expose yourself. (Unless you did it anonymously, which they would immidietly disregard for sure. )

There cocks still sending emails it's just gunna take one angry nerd to put an end to that. I'd recommend looking at the blends they did use and the dosages and stay away from "new" domestic suppliers.

Last edited:
Will someone sql inject their god damn Wordpress site and take that fucker down. Who hacks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They fuckn got me 😡

Wat !! .....:p

I'm sick of hearing about them too, admin/Mod needs to make everything AT associated on the forums disappear..AT Will get what's comming there way,maybe they will be smart with all that money,or more than likely they'll spend it on cocaine and bookers,live it up while you can. Fucking prick cocksuckn mother fuckers. Wonder if anyone AT scammed was in the mob😑

🇺🇸

IML Gear Cream!
If your this fucking stupid..I can only assume AT getting over on you is the least of your worries. This has to literally be the dumbest shit Ive read all day. .can only imagine the dumb shit you had planned if you gear had arrived.

If your this fucking stupid..I can only assume AT getting over on you is the least of your worries. This has to literally be the dumbest shit Ive read all day. .can only imagine the dumb shit you had planned if you gear had arrived.

ROFL!!!!

Sad thing is this is probably one of the biggest reason why labs get tooken down ...and he isnt the only one there many like people ......

You're gonna get somebody jammed the fuck up...this ain't gnc mutha fucca.

Chalk your loss up to the game and stfu with that bullshit

I am a new member here. I made this profile just to check on my oreder status from American Testosterone. I lost a decent amount of money to them and I now know how to fix it legally. I contacted my lawyer and I now have started a legal suit against American Testosterone. They should know about it by Tuesday of next week. Everyone who lost money should do the same. I have the best lawyer in my state. And his exact words was "it's impossible to lose the case". Giving everybody a heads up for it.

I am a new member here. I made this profile just to check on my oreder status from American Testosterone. I lost a decent amount of money to them and I now know how to fix it legally. I contacted my lawyer and I now have started a legal suit against American Testosterone. They should know about it by Tuesday of next week. Everyone who lost money should do the same. I have the best lawyer in my state. And his exact words was "it's impossible to lose the case". Giving everybody a heads up for it.

Dude do you think that's a smart idea?

🇺🇸

Wtf??You are buying illegal stuff.Do you really think the judge will say ok they owe you your money back.pfft this has to be a joke

Lol you sir are a scholar and a genius im definitely gunna do this. Cause jail sounds real neet. Good luck in life. Imo mods need to delete these threads with crazy shit like this.

Last edited:
Back