• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

AMA Labs

MrBulk798

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have a 25ml of AMA NPP. It’s been from when they was booming which was a few years ago I know they been gone a while but does anyone here have and experience with their NPP or think it’s g2g or otherwise?

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a lot of experience with AMA’s products. I was their rep the entire time. It was very good stuff. Ama closed up around 2014-2015, so as long as you’ve kept it in a cool dark place, it should be fine. Btw, if you’re looking for “new” AMA gear, hit up Gorilla

Last edited:

maddog

Reaction score
Buy the roid test kit on Amazon and test it yourself. Don't throw money away on oil. I was surprised some I had tested was legit but believe the mg per ml was overstated. Never used AMA gear.

Tony1354142

Registered Member
Reaction score
I used ama. A lot. Never their NPP. Test and Their nandrolone decanoate.. was always good to me and very few derogatory remarks .. most were trolling competitors or other forum site members. Idk. I just used them for a few years and never once had issues.

Sigh... god how I miss those little pit bulls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bababoeyasf

Registered Member
Reaction score
I loved AMA. I dont believe i used their NPP but everything i used from them i liked a lot!

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
God I wish they would come back.....................