• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Alpha Simga Labs sponsored pre contest cut

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yep, still following along. I appreciate your log and wish you the best these last few days. Your are very disciplined my friend.
Thank you so much for your support. It took me years to learn what works for me and what doesn't. I never reply to others based on what I read or watched. My replies are always based on my personal experiences.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
9 Days out.

Woke up little weak today. Losing weight like crazy now that I have started taking diuretics. Very low energy. Did only 30 minutes of cardio and 4 days out I will completely cut cardio out. Cant eat much and have to force food down. No strength in the gym but its normal at this point. I was never a heavy lifter to begin with anyway. The only side that is persistent at least once a week is the heartburn from Tren, which a glass of milk takes care of it for me.

Back day

Wide grip pull downs 4 x 10-12
Reverse grip pull downs 4 x 10-12
Seated rows 4 x 10-12
Barbell bent over rows 4 x 10-12
One arm dumbel rows 4 x 10-12
Pull ups 4 sets of failure..

Daily I look different. My waist definitely shrunk. My pants are all loose on me. Tan is coming along perfect. I don't use cream, spray or beds. Have a pool, great weather and swim daily and hawaiian tropics tanning oil gives me the best color. Two pictures that Ive attached are about 10 days old. The difference in 10 days is remarkable. Like I said, the last week with diuretics and fine tuning every aspect of the diet and drugs i will get on the stage shredded.

Waibeno

Registered Member
Reaction score
10 days ago you were shredded. Damn man. I got a nice build but I’ve never been close to that body fat %. That is truly amazing.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
10 days ago you were shredded. Damn man. I got a nice build but I’ve never been close to that body fat %. That is truly amazing.
My food intake is exceptional. I don't cheat, don't have the urge. Always clean year around.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
8 days left. Did one hour cardio and very light arm workout. Did three sets of biceps and three triceps. Right now focus is few calories, water intake, sodium reduction, tanning and posing routine. At this level posing for 15 minutes is exhausting. I am trying to avoid cramping up. Going to relax by the pool, sleep, tan and do few laps. Have to reserve energy as much as I can. This is going to be the toughest week. Also, will not be injecting in the shoulders for the rest of the week to make sure there is no lumps or accidents. 181 as of this morning and extremely lean.
Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
7 Days left. Woke up fully energized. All the rest and hanging out by the pool helped a lot. Hardest part right not is drinking 2 and half gallon of water for the next 5 days. I either have a bottle in my mouth or in the bathroom. Very annoying part of the deal, but its a must. Went to the movies and had to leave my seat 6 times to pee. Besides heartburn I have not noticed any other major sides. Did have the cough couple of times but no big deal. One thing I need to touch on is this anger issue on tren or perhaps on anything else. I've never had this problem. I have done tren and Halo together and no issue. I honestly think it depends on the person how they control themselves. Maybe I am older I don't know, but nothing really bothers me to the point for me to blow up. Why? I don't make eye contacts at the gym, mind my own business and get in and out. In the outside world I won't let things that are out of my control bother me. I have so much to live for and too much to lose being and asshole and losing control.

Anyway did my cardio no issue what so ever. This week I have zero strength so basically I go in the gym do couple of arms, shoulders or whatever bodypart for about 4 to 6 sets of high reps and low weight and get out. The dryness, lack of calories, cardio makes it hard to hit the gym like you do during the beginning of the cycle.
I am also doing lots of stretching and will continue to practice my posing routine all week. Final count down.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
6 days to show time. Had good sleep and only woke up twice to use the restroom. Good sign meaning I am drying up pretty good. Diuretics are working. Had a nasty tren cough this morning. Damn thing must have gone directly into a vein. Very light workout again today and did lots of stretching and ab work. Also sat in the steam room and jacuzzi for a while. Caloires are pretty much down to nothing. I am just eating to survive. Tan is perfect, don't need to spray or use cream or bed. As much as I've been hanging out outside and using Hawaiian Tropics oil I look the best naturally. Took a look at the list of the competitors. Some familiar names there and some I don't know. Anyway this next six days is just drinking water, reducing salt , calories and working on routine. I will not inject 3 days out. Don't need any unfortunate accidents preventing me from doing the show. One thing for sure sex drive is still through the roof on this gear. At my age I can go 4 times a day no problem which is ridiculous. I will miss that drive once the cycle ends.

ASL's gear has been spot on. I honestly can't remember looking so lean and ripped like I am today ever. That test/mast/prim/tren/var combo is out of this world. At the same time I am looking forward to a nice long break. Pinning daily for the last 8 weeks has not been an easy task at all. I am going to enjoy my 200mg of test c trt dosage once this is done.

Anyway almost there and thanks for following.

CompoundLifts31

Registered Member
Reaction score
Received my entire cycle for the contest from Alpha Sigma Labs. Delivery on time. Packing AAA and gear looks great.
4 bottles of Test P100
4 bottles of Mast P100
4 bottles of Tren A100
4 bottle of Primo E100
4 packs of Proviorn
1 pack of Var

My favorite pre contest cycle that I won my past 6 shows in a row on. It is a game changer if your diet, routine and rest is on point. Will start the officially early May.

Thanks again Alpha Sigma Labs.
Proviron on top of Mast and Primo? Free test levels must be insane. I know this post is from forever ago. Just reading through your log though.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Proviron on top of Mast and Primo? Free test levels must be insane. I know this post is from forever ago. Just reading through your log though.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
Yes. Like I said the sex drive the feeling of well being is crazy considering I am running tren in there. No major sides through out the entire cycle. Once I am done I'll go into my clean up phase and blood work in 45 to 60 days. So far every time Ive done this protocal all values return to normal within that time frame.
The most important thing I tell everyone is you need to know your body and its limits.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
5 days left. Pretty excited but sick and tired of drinking nearly 2 gallons of water per day. Honestly there are lots of people on the forum that say they drink 1 and half to 2 gallons a day, but I have a hard time believing them. I've been doing this for years and it is absolutely a nightmare chugging down 2 gallons of water even in 105 degree weather. I am in the bathroom every 5 minutes. Anyway no more cardio for the rest of the week, very light workout today just enough to get a pump. Lots of abs, stretching and routine work. Sat in the sauna for 10 minutes and that's pretty much eat. Show is on Monday so Saturday will be the last day for me drinking two gallons. Sunday and Monday water intake will be 8 ounces for the entire day. Sunday morning I will be carbing up. Will have a stack of pancakes with real sugar. This makes me fill up the belly of my muscles like crazy the following day. Full and tights. I will also have my regular glass of red wine the night before the show. It helps me tremendously with drying up even more. Day of the show I typically will not have a thing. I wake up chiseled and exactly the way I want to look on stage so other than very little sips of water nothing until pre judging is done.
Also, will not be injecting past Saturday just to make sure there is no mishaps. Almost done with this journey. Its been fun and can't wait to step on that stage again.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good luck my man!. Kick ass and Do this

The water part is natural for me , but I have seen
people struggle with it . It’s may just be the excitement/stress, but you’ll do what you need to do.

Max

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good luck my man!. Kick ass and Do this

The water part is natural for me , but I have seen
people struggle with it . It’s may just be the excitement/stress, but you’ll do what you need to do.

Max
Thank you so much. Yes it’s a pain, but it won’t stop me.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
4 days out. Still pounding the water. Calories are almost non existent. No cardio and very light workout. All focus still on stretching and posing/ posing is exhausting.’diuretics are doing the job and I am shrinking. Once again I had a bad tren cough experience. Not sure why it’s been happening more often for me during this cycle.
Went and got a nice haircut; tomorrow will be more of the same as today. Just relax and get to the end.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
3 days out. Feeling awesome and confident. Cant stop looking in the mirror. This cycle has been incredible. You want a complete physic changer this is it do doubt about it. Tough to go through but if you can muscle through it the results are second to none. I get compliments from young, old, in the store, at the movies, beach, everywhere. Its truly been a amazing experience. Not much change in work out. Like I said cardio is all done and just doing very light workout. Sunday will be my last day in the gym. I will not touch any weight the day of competition. I look the best, ripped when I wake up on empty stomach. Sunday morning will be pounding some pancakes with real sugar to fill up the muscle belly and since I dont do any carbs it works like magic. More laying by the pool and tanning for the next couple of days. Eating is very easy since I dont have an appetite. Lettuce with boiled chicken breast, cucumbers, grilled salmon and trout, eggs. Almost there. Can;t wait to step on stage and show the rest of the boys my 58 year old physic.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
2 days out thank God. No more injections. Tell you what the frequency and the volume was really tough. With over 3 decades of experience I was still having issues pinning every day that much gear. That is the problem with short esters. 100 or even 50 mg of 4 different drugs daily is a lot. No issues at all last night. Very dry and coming along perfect. Last day of pounding water before I go to 8 ounces on Sunday and Monday. Day of the show I don't even touch coffee. I like to go as dry as possible. The night before the show Ill have a nice glass of red wine. Helps with dehydration even more. Tomorrow Ill load up on the carbs in the morning to fill out. I fill very confident entering the show. I have no doubt I will take masters, but my sight is set on overall. Once again very light 20 minutes of Arm workout at the gym. The attached picture of me before lifting. Its incredible how vascular I am today. There are veins popping out of my stomach. Will practice more on the routine. Wife is video taping so I play back and make adjustments. Planning on heading to the beach and just walking on the sand for couple of hours. Love the sun, will improve on the tan and love the interaction and comments from beach goers.

Anyway brothers almost there. Again, I can't say how impressed I am with ASL gear. I am definitely customer and depending how I do on this show I plan on entering Olympia Amateur in Vegas later this year. I will go back to ASL for my Olympia cycle.

Attachments

• frontpic.jpg
    frontpic.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 23

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Show time tomorrow. 8 ounces of water for today and thats it. I can't wait to hit a giant stack of pancakes with real sugar in about 30 minutes. This is going to be my only meal. Tonight before bed I will have a glass of red wine to dehydrate even more. Tomorrow not food, just 8 ounces of water and not coffee either and head out around 8 am. Have to be on stage for pre show meeting at 10 am. I think I will step on stage around 1 which is going to be a brutal long day. There are 38 categories so will see what happens. After prejudging Ill have cheese fries which always makes me fuller even more. This is it brothers. 20 weeks of prep for 2 minutes on the stage.
Thank you all for your kind words and support during this prep. Thanks again to ASL for their sponsorship. I will post results after the show.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
SHOWTIME!!!!
Woke up this morning looking the best I have looked in years. Muscle fullness, deep cuts, abs are sticking out nicely everything is on point. Tan looks great, fresh hair cut and I am ready. Very dry and dehydrated. I sucked on a small ice cheap had one rice cake with some PBJ to help me walk. That will pretty much be as far as a meal before show time. I will have gummy bears and a snickers bar about 15 minutes before I go on stage. During the break after pre judging I will have a nice size cheese fries. That always does the trick for me. Getting ready to jump in the shower and head out about 8 am. Will update after the show.

cdubw44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hell yea have some fun out there and good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alpha Sigma Labs

ASF Board Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
What an impressive log man. Thank you for all of your hard work. Now its time to get paid!

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looking great

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok brothers all over. As I expected won my division. There was only one other competitor that was very close to me and the judges switched us around several times before I remains in the middle.
Overal I got second place. Not disappointed at all losing to a 27 year old beast. He was in phenomenal shape and it is what it is. I am extremely happy with the results. Got invited to do a NPC show in 30’days. I told them I would have to think about it. This last 8’weeks have been brutal and I need a break. I’ll have couple of days to decide.
Anyway, thank you Al for your kind words and support all the way along. You are my gym family and I appreciate and respect all of you.
Also, I have to thanks ASL for their generously and support without a question during this journey. They were there every step of the way for me and their gear was absolutely on fire. I wish them all the success on this board and will be here to support them in whatever they need. They are definitely my go to guys in the future.
Thanks again everyone and God bless.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok brothers all over. As I expected won my division. There was only one other competitor that was very close to me and the judges switched us around several times before I remains in the middle.
Overal I got second place. Not disappointed at all losing to a 27 year old beast. He was in phenomenal shape and it is what it is. I am extremely happy with the results. Got invited to do a NPC show in 30’days. I told them I would have to think about it. This last 8’weeks have been brutal and I need a break. I’ll have couple of days to decide.
Anyway, thank you Al for your kind words and support all the way along. You are my gym family and I appreciate and respect all of you.
Also, I have to thanks ASL for their generously and support without a question during this journey. They were there every step of the way for me and their gear was absolutely on fire. I wish them all the success on this board and will be here to support them in whatever they need. They are definitely my go to guys in the future.
Thanks again everyone and God bless.

Great bro.

Curious what you will start running now? Trt? Primo and test??

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Great bro.

Curious what you will start running now? Trt? Primo and test??
If I decide to do the NPC show I will extend my current cycle for four weeks and ad 20mg of Halo for the last two.

If I decide season in over Ill go all the way down to 200mg of test C weekly for at least 5 months which will be November.

November I’ll start looking at shows next year and put together my cycle.

I am extremely happy with get dosage if not competing. From time to time I’ll drop proviron or master on in there, but to do a full blast cycle of multiple compounds for no reason does not make any sense to me. If you are not competing among top athletes and you are just a regular gym guy honestly very little gear and simple cycles are needed for good results. Unfortunately everyone thinks they have to put all kinds of gear together to see the results. Some even told me hey you do it? I say yes, only when I am stepping on stage and not when I am not competing.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok just an update feeling great and recovering extremely well. Put on 6 pounds this week and it’s just all water from. Coming off diuretic. Since I always eat the same way and no diet still in competition shape. I decided to go ahead and do the NPC show in three week. Will start the gear back up except the last two weeks I am going to add in 20mg of halo for final touch.
This will be my last show For the year. Rest of the year train, attend amateur Olympia in Vegas and plan out for 3 shows next year.
More to come……

Alpha Sigma Labs

ASF Board Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
Thats awesome news. We will have Halo ready for you by then.