• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Ai question

Oldschool1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently just running 600 test cyp a week and dbol 50 ed. I aromatise fairly easy and get back acne bad. My levels aren’t bad they run around 50 while on arimedex but the acne is still brutal. Switched to aromasin 12.5 twice weekly and acne is all but gone. E2 levels about the same. Just curious why my body seems to like the aromasin better and if anyone has had similar experience.

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
I don’t have an exact answer for your question, but I will tell you that I fucking hate A-dex. For some reason it does not agree with my body and it makes me feel like the bottom of the garbage can. Aromasin works way better for me and I don’t see any negative side effects so
don’t feel that you’re the only one experiencing bad sides with adex brother. A lot of guys find adex harsh and unpleasant while some run it without incident.

Oldschool1

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don’t have an exact answer for your question, but I will tell you that I fucking hate A-dex. For some reason it does not agree with my body and it makes me feel like the bottom of the garbage can. Aromasin works way better for me and I don’t see any negative side effects so
don’t feel that you’re the only one experiencing bad sides with adex brother. A lot of guys find adex harsh and unpleasant while some run it without incident.
It was really hard to find a happy spot on Adex. I feel it messed with my dick also. Everything been great since switching. Got gyno early in life from bad practices and not knowing what I was doing.. ended up having surgery. I just am to scared after that not to use an ai. I probably over use but I have peace of mind 😂

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Well If you’re worried about Gyno look at taking Nolvadex… even 20mg ED can help. Although fair warning I have heard guy’s experiencing acne on Nolva and especially Clomid.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Adex is horrible in many ways,there are threads where we discussed it at length..made great decision switching to aromasin, & correct if gyno is issue purchase Nolvadex 😉

Oldschool1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Adex is horrible in many ways,there are threads where we discussed it at length..made great decision switching to aromasin, & correct if gyno is issue purchase Nolvadex 😉
Thanks. I keep nolva and raloxafien on hand in case. Just thought it was wild that although my e2 was the same with both ai’s acne was wild with adex and with the aromasin it cleared straight up. The adex is prescribed so I know it’s not bunk

BodybuilderZepp

DrugsGear aka AlanDomestic.la
Board Rep
Reaction score
How much adex were you taking? 1mg of Adex is about 25mg of Aromasin. Sounds like your comparing 1mg if Adex to half that amount in Aromasin 12.5mg?

Either way I prefer Aromasin over Adex too, can’t really give you a scientific answer why, just feels and doses better.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah man Adex is terrible, I've been on it for years with my TRT with a script from my doc. I swore on it as being very effective, It wasn't until I switched my AIs that I seen the night and day difference.
Aromasin is a far better choice for most.

To the OP, adex simply just has a laundry list of side effects that comes along with it. Both Adex and Aromasin It could almost be identified as not even being comparable, the only thing they really share is their intended targeting property.
But other than that Aromasin it's very fastly absorbed, and it doesn't have much loitering time but the positive effects can be seen even after clearance. With Adex, It's loitering time is a lot longer and it can just wreak havoc on other health markers and even neuro secretions. Feeling like crap, or even feel depressed isn't uncommon with Adex.

Also with Adex you can't use Tamoxifen in conjunction, because arimidex will cancel and block the effects of tamoxifen.
Where aromasin will work in tandem not interfering with each other.

This all comes down to feels, If you feel good man then you made the right choice with switching.

Oldschool1

Registered Member
Reaction score
How much adex were you taking? 1mg of Adex is about 25mg of Aromasin. Sounds like your comparing 1mg if Adex to half that amount in Aromasin 12.5mg?

Either way I prefer Aromasin over Adex too, can’t really give you a scientific answer why, just feels and doses better.
.5 eod feeling way better since switching

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
There you go OP☝
Yeah man Adex is terrible, I've been on it for years with my TRT with a script from my doc. I swore on it as being very effective, It wasn't until I switched my AIs that I seen the night and day difference.
Aromasin is a far better choice for most.

To the OP, adex simply just has a laundry list of side effects that comes along with it. Both Adex and Aromasin It could almost be identified as not even being comparable, the only thing they really share is their intended targeting property.
But other than that Aromasin it's very fastly absorbed, and it doesn't have much loitering time but the positive effects can be seen even after clearance. With Adex, It's loitering time is a lot longer and it can just wreak havoc on other health markers and even neuro secretions. Feeling like crap, or even feel depressed isn't uncommon with Adex.

Also with Adex you can't use Tamoxifen in conjunction, because arimidex will cancel and block the effects of tamoxifen.
Where aromasin will work in tandem not interfering with each other.

This all comes down to feels, If you feel good man then you made the right choice with switching.
All the info ..Mr what,where& why..lol
Thanks @Vision ..it would have took me a while to put that down

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
I can't seem to get my estrogen right with arimidex. It feels all over the place with .5mg 2x pw. I felt way better (mostly my sleep) with aromasin. Thanks for bringing this to light bc I've been struggling the past few weeks with adex and wondered if that was it. I have to take 3 benedryl and melantonin to sleep and still wake up every 2 hours. Im not on tren either.

Do you think it's the AI? I've been trying to figure it out.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Oldschool1

Registered Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to get my estrogen right with arimidex. It feels all over the place with .5mg 2x pw. I felt way better (mostly my sleep) with aromasin. Thanks for bringing this to light bc I've been struggling the past few weeks with adex and wondered if that was it. I have to take 3 benedryl and melantonin to sleep and still wake up every 2 hours. Im not on tren either.

It didn’t affect my sleep but everyone is different. I know I feel way better after I dropped the adex. Heck maybe I wasn’t sleeping well and just didn’t realize.

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score

I mean it could be the adex…. If you haven’t made any noticeable changes recently and your life stressors are all around where they always are… possibly it’s the adex. I just know personally that I felt awful on adex brother. I would even take tiny pieces of it and try to be as consistent as possible… I tried to get a good schedule that was spaced out enough to not crash my e2. Every go around I’d end up with nasty side effects and crashed e2 eventually. So I just told myself I needed to make a change and read up on Aromasin. I take that now when my e2 feels high and I’m much better off.

I know sleeping is huge with me. If I miss a couple of hours it really affects me. So I feel what you’re going through. I’d switch brother… and as a rule of thumb.. for me personally… and even tho I work for a UGL… I always source my AI’s pharma grade if possible. I know AG’s AI’s are good to go and I know I could take them and be just fine. This is something I’ve always done and for me it’s just that extra comfort knowing I’m taking exactly the dose I’m suppose to be taking.

Unfortunately a lot of pharma grade is INT and that’s a mess I don’t like dealing with lol.

Joe_256

Registered Member
Reaction score
Adex will wreck my shit in just a couple of days. Feel like absolute hell both mentally and physically. I dont use much in the way of AI but aromasin is much more agreeable with my system personally.

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Adex will wreck my shit in just a couple of days. Feel like absolute hell both mentally and physically. I dont use much in the way of AI but aromasin is much more agreeable with my system personally.
Yeah. I've noticed the mental sides. Feeling a little depressed for no good reason

I never had the issues with Aromasin so I will be switching back to that.

Richardbrown

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Currently just running 600 test cyp a week and dbol 50 ed. I aromatise fairly easy and get back acne bad. My levels aren’t bad they run around 50 while on arimedex but the acne is still brutal. Switched to aromasin 12.5 twice weekly and acne is all but gone. E2 levels about the same. Just curious why my body seems to like the aromasin better and if anyone has had similar experience.
It varies for each user, Arimidex tend to me most popular for users and some Letro
As well Exemestane again hard to pint point until you evaluate your trial what works for you