• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AI and Tren

Raider2022

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is AI always recommend on a Tren cycle, or just to have on hand in case of side effects? If taking during a cycle, what dosage do yall usually stick with?

Caber on hand if needed, bloods to confirm the actual need. Don’t take it just to take it.

don’t quote me on this, but i think tren, like mast, has anti estrogenic properties. if this is the case, there wouldn’t be a need for an AI. however, caber is a really popular tren add on like you’ve seen here.

I always use 0.5mg caber per week on tren. Did enough tren cycles to know its a must for me

Never had to take an AI on 300mg of tren.
I do use caber only needed. When on tren some will have difficulty achieving orgasm and caber takes care of that. It usually starts effecting my finish towards week 4 or 5 so i don’t take it until needed

Is AI always recommend on a Tren cycle, or just to have on hand in case of side effects? If taking during a cycle, what dosage do yall usually stick with?
What dosage of testosterone with the tren? Your test is where your estrogen conversion will come from. As its been said.....Tren is prolactin.

What dosage of testosterone with the tren? Your test is where your estrogen conversion will come from. As its been said.....Tren is prolactin.

Lets say 400 to 500 mg of Test and 200 to 250mg of tren

Lets say 400 to 500 mg of Test and 200 to 250mg of tren
Definitely ALWAYS have an AI on hand but no way to know how much AI you will need IF you need any.

Everyone has a different rate (or the lack there of) of aromatization (conversation of test to estrogen).

Armidex (anastrozole) or Aromasin (exemestane) are the two AIs you want to consider. Letro is another one but its for experienced users only bc its SUPER strong and unless you are on BIG test dosages and/or aromatize BIG time you don't want to use it.

Blood work is the ONLY way to truly know what your estrogen is doing. Anything else is a shot in the dark. Highly recommend going to private MD labs and buying lab work before your cycle, during and after. At the very least before you take gear to have a base line then while you're on to see what your estrogen is doing.

If you crash your estrogen with to much AI you will feel like total shit but u will live and learn from it. Make sure you research high and low estrogen symptoms on gear.

IML Gear Cream!
I believe in the if you keep your estrogen level low, your prolactin level should be tamed as well. I always have anti-e and caber on hand for tren/deca.

I believe in the if you keep your estrogen level low, your prolactin level should be tamed as well. I always have anti-e and caber on hand for tren/deca.
I don’t fall in this category. My estrogen will stay in check and prolactin still shoots up on tren.

600mg a week Tren E= 1mg Cabergoline a week for me.

Caber like mentioned above, only if needed.. If you start to tinker over 200mgs a week of tren, caber might be wise at a low to moderate dose. if you don't get bloods, its perfectly fine to go by feels.
First sign may be delayed ejaculation's.. That's when you know it's creeping up on ya.. You can correct this relatively quickly..

You can also take a OTC prolactin support supp from the start, that isn't crazy aggressive..

Chrysin is also a very underrated supp you could take along with test/tren combo to help stay a bit more dry, not from the tren, but from your test base.

Caber like mentioned above, only if needed.. If you start to tinker over 200mgs a week of tren, caber might be wise at a low to moderate dose. if you don't get bloods, its perfectly fine to go by feels.
First sign may be delayed ejaculation's.. That's when you know it's creeping up on ya.. You can correct this relatively quickly..

You can also take a OTC prolactin support supp from the start, that isn't crazy aggressive..

Chrysin is also a very underrated supp you could take along with test/tren combo to help stay a bit more dry, not from the tren, but from your test base.
I have always went by feels. Glad to hear you say this. My god seems like every post some ppl just sit back and wait to say “you need to get bloodwork “ I am not knocking doing bloodwork . You will know exactly but it’s perfectly fine to not do it to. I know my body

Back