• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

AG is awesome

Battousai

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Forgot to mention because I've had my stuff for some time but got my HGH and Cardarine frome AG. Can't beat the deal AG has on HGH!

Do you get a tracking number from them?

Yesssss sir!!! Nice little thread here.. sir thank you for coming back and sharing 😁😁

I do love our HGH… it’s a staple in everything I do! Better hair, skin and BF% what else could you ask for???

Yesssss sir!!! Nice little thread here.. sir thank you for coming back and sharing 😁😁

I do love our HGH… it’s a staple in everything I do! Better hair, skin and BF% what else could you ask for???
My skin does seem to be looking better and I'm getting leaner thanks to cardarine and HGH.

yesterday I placed my first order! It included some kits of HGH gold tops. I’ve never found a source for gh at these prices…. Im kinda glad I went into the market to shop around. My last source couldn’t get gh and it was ridiculously expensive if I could get it…. The orals were all liquid and I didn’t like that either, so I’m going to try the Var here too right now! Im a competitive powerlifter looking to always reach new PR’s…. Glad I found this site and group! Now waiting for everything to arrive.

POV: the lifting pastor shows up and you immediately race to the 45’s knowing there about to be all gone. It that var does anything god help us all. 💪🏼

yesterday I placed my first order! It included some kits of HGH gold tops. I’ve never found a source for gh at these prices…. Im kinda glad I went into the market to shop around. My last source couldn’t get gh and it was ridiculously expensive if I could get it…. The orals were all liquid and I didn’t like that either, so I’m going to try the Var here too right now! Im a competitive powerlifter looking to always reach new PR’s…. Glad I found this site and group! Now waiting for everything to arrive.
Nice. We need more powerlifters here.

Just placed my first order with em a few days ago.! Something small but needed the Primo since it was in stock. Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Just placed my first order with em a few days ago.! Something small but needed the Primo since it was in stock. Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
How did you make out?? Are you running the Primo?

Back