• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Advice TRT to next step

Bigcheesecat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im 44 been on TRT for a year. Test cyp 200 mg a week.
Recently got some sustanon 250 also some tren forte 200.
Also take .5 mg Anastrozole a week.
My plan is to replace my cyp 200 a week with sustanon 250 and run that a little higher than my TRT.
Any recommendations?
I was considering a super small dose of tren, but nervous of side affects.
Any recommendations?
I’m totally new to this but the TRT has been great and wanting more without fucking myself up.

So my story is a lot like yours only I have a good amount of cycle experience. I’ve run a good amount of TRT and mixed in compounds at low doses.

But if I were you I’d look to add some Deca into your TRT… start low. The joint support for us older guys and the added benefits of Deca work really well. Just keep in mind Deca aromatizes intro Estrogen and you will have a learning curve with your AI. You’ll need to dial in a new weekly dose of your AI (more than likely but also depending on the dose you’re running).

NPP is the quicker version of Nandrolone. That also might be a good alternative for you.

Adding in Proviron to your TRT regimen is also a great idea possibly. Proviron competes for SHGB and frees up total testosterone in your body. Men noticed higher Free Testosterone levels, more pronounced erections and a general “all around good mood” when on Proviron.

If it were me and in your situation I’d stay away from TREN for now.

Some other compounds you could look into IF you were considering raising your Testosterone from TRT to a blast or cycle… would be

Primo
EQ
Mast (if you are prone to MPB be careful)

Well tolerated Orals-

Anavar
Proviron
Tbol

Lastly if Hormone replacement is something important to you and you are invested in this lifestyle I’d suggest looking into Chinese generic HGH. As the years have gone on the introduction of generic Chinese Grwoth Hormone hitting the market has made the idea of running HgH for long periods of time… affordable. compared to years past when the only real option was pharma grade HGH like Serostim (which is given to AIDS/HIV patients).

Adding 2-3 IU of HGH to your TRT I would imagine you would see some promising and sustainable results. Better hair, skin, better sleep and a better quality of life. At doses higher than 5-10 IU you would see more in return for muscle building qualities and fat loss ( Individual case to case basis - what works you might not work for me ect… )

Good luck. I’m also a REP for SB labs and if you have any questions or if I can do Anything for you please let me know.

I appreciate the response, definitely good information and I need to consider what’s the best option for me.
I think I will shelf the tren for now.
I’m gonna run the sustanon instead of the cyp but I’d still like something mild on top of that.
I prefer the injectable over oral. Something with less harsh side effects especially towards ED & MPB. I also can’t see me coming off of the TRT, I feel so much better even if I run a cycle or 2 and decide it’s not for me, the TRT will stay.
The Chinese HGH is intriguing.

I appreciate the response, definitely good information and I need to consider what’s the best option for me.
I think I will shelf the tren for now.
I’m gonna run the sustanon instead of the cyp but I’d still like something mild on top of that.
I prefer the injectable over oral. Something with less harsh side effects especially towards ED & MPB. I also can’t see me coming off of the TRT, I feel so much better even if I run a cycle or 2 and decide it’s not for me, the TRT will stay.
The Chinese HGH is intriguing.
Ya man so Deca at low doses will accomplish aone Good benefits. Like I previously mentioned it’s great for joint support, it also adds a little size and if keeping the dose on the low side while increasing your testosterone you should have no ED issues. Now that’s not written in stone as everyone handles compounds differently so starting low and working your way up is the way to go.

my suggestion would be

Sustanon @ 350-400mg EW
Nandrolan @ 200 or 250mg EW
Proviron 50mg ED
HGH 2iu ED

With your AI on stand by.

Solid. Tried and true. Low doses/can mitigate sides if they arise.

After you’ve run this and you want to dabble more OR if you are wanting to run an actual cycle (again I am not pushing you to do that… that is your call). I would suggest something simple with 2 or 3 compounds at max with moderate doses.

Test 500mg /WK
Primo 400-600mg/WK
Anavar 50mg ED (dont run the Anavar the entirety of your cycle. Do some research and figure out a good timeframe to run certain orals (if you decide to add an oral into your cycle). As oils can be run longer than orals.

Something I didn’t mention in the above post is HCG is always a good choice to run when running TRT. Maintenance doses have been known to do wonders with freeing up Testosterone and good during Cycles. Just good for thought and things you can look up and get a better understanding of.

My plan is to replace my cyp 200 a week with sustanon 250 and run that a little higher than my TRT.
Any recommendations?
Any recommendations?
I’m totally new to this but the TRT has been great and wanting more without fucking myself up.
If your looking for just a mix of test, I’m guessing the sustanon would be the way to
Go…but I’d just stick with the 200mg/week TRT and add the 250mg sus to it…I’ve been using 400mg / cyp for 6weeks and usually do 200mg/week for TRT…my blood work was good…total test was high to the new the testing standard…but at this level I feel good

Ya man so Deca at low doses will accomplish aone Good benefits. Like I previously mentioned it’s great for joint support, it also adds a little size and if keeping the dose on the low side while increasing your testosterone you should have no ED issues. Now that’s not written in stone as everyone handles compounds differently so starting low and working your way up is the way to go.

my suggestion would be

Sustanon @ 350-400mg EW
Nandrolan @ 200 or 250mg EW
Proviron 50mg ED
HGH 2iu ED

With your AI on stand by.

Solid. Tried and true. Low doses/can mitigate sides if they arise.

After you’ve run this and you want to dabble more OR if you are wanting to run an actual cycle (again I am not pushing you to do that… that is your call). I would suggest something simple with 2 or 3 compounds at max with moderate doses.

Test 500mg /WK
Primo 400-600mg/WK
Anavar 50mg ED (dont run the Anavar the entirety of your cycle. Do some research and figure out a good timeframe to run certain orals (if you decide to add an oral into your cycle). As oils can be run longer than orals.

Something I didn’t mention in the above post is HCG is always a good choice to run when running TRT. Maintenance doses have been known to do wonders with freeing up Testosterone and good during Cycles. Just good for thought and things you can look up and get a better understanding of.
This is excellent advice. U don't need tren bro. That's a whole nother ballgame. It's just not worth ALL the possible crap that goes w/ it. Maybe later after u get a little more acclimated to the game. For me- when I was a young lad- tren didn't bother me much. Now that I'm older(and hopefully a little smarter) I won't touch it. Tried some about 6 months ago and it made me almost suicidal. Not trying to start a debate- but this is just my experience. Good luck! And again excellent advice from JJ imo.

Get checked from Head to Head..labs..bloods..A1C..Tri's..
Before anything..if you have Anything OFF..
Why..??
HGH HINT...
If you have anything growing,that's Not good..HGH will make it grow faster TOO..

If at 44, jumping on gear without first being thoroughly checked OUT..Not Wise..

I've eaten properly and been physically active..all my LIFE..with some substance issues from PTSD..

AND...
I get a rare C...
Z...

So my story is a lot like yours only I have a good amount of cycle experience. I’ve run a good amount of TRT and mixed in compounds at low doses.

But if I were you I’d look to add some Deca into your TRT… start low. The joint support for us older guys and the added benefits of Deca work really well. Just keep in mind Deca aromatizes intro Estrogen and you will have a learning curve with your AI. You’ll need to dial in a new weekly dose of your AI (more than likely but also depending on the dose you’re running).

NPP is the quicker version of Nandrolone. That also might be a good alternative for you.

Adding in Proviron to your TRT regimen is also a great idea possibly. Proviron competes for SHGB and frees up total testosterone in your body. Men noticed higher Free Testosterone levels, more pronounced erections and a general “all around good mood” when on Proviron.

If it were me and in your situation I’d stay away from TREN for now.

Some other compounds you could look into IF you were considering raising your Testosterone from TRT to a blast or cycle… would be

Primo
EQ
Mast (if you are prone to MPB be careful)

Well tolerated Orals-

Anavar
Proviron
Tbol

Lastly if Hormone replacement is something important to you and you are invested in this lifestyle I’d suggest looking into Chinese generic HGH. As the years have gone on the introduction of generic Chinese Grwoth Hormone hitting the market has made the idea of running HgH for long periods of time… affordable. compared to years past when the only real option was pharma grade HGH like Serostim (which is given to AIDS/HIV patients).

Adding 2-3 IU of HGH to your TRT I would imagine you would see some promising and sustainable results. Better hair, skin, better sleep and a better quality of life. At doses higher than 5-10 IU you would see more in return for muscle building qualities and fat loss ( Individual case to case basis - what works you might not work for me ect… )

Good luck. I’m also a REP for SB labs and if you have any questions or if I can do Anything for you please let me know.
Love the feedback here, great overview!

Just wanted to ask... Do you really need to be on 5-10iu's of HGH to achieve fat loss and muscle building? If that is accurate, how long do you have to run those high amounts to start to notice? 6 Months?

Just curious because I started to dabble in HGH, I am doing 2iu in the morning and 2iu post-workout - mainly for the fat loss and muscle building aspect, but now I am wondering if I am wasting my money/time.

Thank you!

Love the feedback here, great overview!

Just wanted to ask... Do you really need to be on 5-10iu's of HGH to achieve fat loss and muscle building? If that is accurate, how long do you have to run those high amounts to start to notice? 6 Months?

Just curious because I started to dabble in HGH, I am doing 2iu in the morning and 2iu post-workout - mainly for the fat loss and muscle building aspect, but now I am wondering if I am wasting my money/time.

Thank you!
Yeah man- never done hgh- but I know a lot of guys that do. From what I've seen, u may try some mast and or provi for the results u are seeking. That's what I do- simply too save money. That shits expensive- and the results I've seen on my buds- well let's just say- all things considered- I think I look just as good or better- and I'm 10 years older than any of them. Not knocking hgh- but I just stick with the old school tried and true stuff. ( and some of these guys hated it- had muscle aches, cramps etc-) just sayin- HR

Any recommendations?
Any recommendations?
You will see a dramatic difference just by running the sust at 500mg per week for 8 weeks. At this early stage and the lack of experience I would not touch tren, Although at very low doses you should not experience any harsh sides.

Stick with the Sust for 8 weeks.

Yeah man- never done hgh- but I know a lot of guys that do. From what I've seen, u may try some mast and or provi for the results u are seeking. That's what I do- simply too save money. That shits expensive- and the results I've seen on my buds- well let's just say- all things considered- I think I look just as good or better- and I'm 10 years older than any of them. Not knocking hgh- but I just stick with the old school tried and true stuff. ( and some of these guys hated it- had muscle aches, cramps etc-) just sayin- HR

Interesting, good to know..!

Back