• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advice to a girl with a boyfriend that uses steroids

sal2016

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm not sure if anyone will see this at all but I'm after a little advice from a males perspective that has used or is using steroids and the effects it can have on the person using psychologically.

My boyfriend ( now ex ) of 4 years broke it off a few days ago out of the blue. He has been cycling for the last 6 months on & off 3 weeks ago i noticed a change in his behavior he became distant and rather cold each week it got worse up until he broke it off with me ( his mum also noticed a change in his behavior). He is normally funny and loving and very caring, He is just a completely different person,gets angry very easily as well and is quite moody, is ego is out of the world. He has done this to me once before back last November he said exactly the same things to me upon breaking up and all seem to be about me , me & i everything was to do with him needing to be on his own and have a break etc etc. yet expects me to stay in contact with him and be strong for him (whatever that means). He did mention to me he was gettin goff cycle about 2 weeks ago is this some kind of come down?

Every time he does this he eventually comes crawling back saying how much of a mistake hes made etc.

I don't understand this behavior he has never been like this up until he started using and he said it wouldn't have an effect on him emotionally. I beg to differ and so do family members.

Ask him if he's using a substance called trenbolone. If he is then that's causing a role in it.

also he sounds to be dealing with a sort of depression, not steroid related. Research that. The cold and distant rings a bell for me.

It seems like he doesn't want to lose you...keeping you on the sidelines until he is ready to come back. Not fair to you obviously.

Look, if he is using steroids, the hormones are effecting him. But perhaps he is doing something wrong creating an issue (for example if he is dosing incorrectly the spikes in his levels might be too great thus creating a roller coaster like effect). Or he could be using Tren which is a motherfucker.

All in all, it is bringing out the ugly side of him, but that ugly side has always been there regardless of anything he is using. Steroids don't necessarily make you an asshole.

My advice is to have a "no contact." No contact for 30 days and he will come crawling back, at which point you can set the ground rules. Meaning if he wants to use it should be under a doctor's supervision or not use at all.

Good luck

Honestly, I don't really see why he would break it off out of the blue just because of steroid use. I feel as if it's something more, however that's my own opinion. You should do what makes you happy.

I have heard of him speak of Tren before. So I'm putting it down to that ( yet again ).
I don't want to speak to him at this point in time i just want to clarify a little as i don't know who to talk to about this subject none of my friends or family would understand as they wouldn't know what it's like to live with someone using and they don't quite understand the effects it can have.

Hormones do strange things. Trying to analyze his issues online is useless.

0eb47a2545fc4a6b664e55b37a3d2f2a.jpg

I'm not sure if anyone will see this at all but I'm after a little advice from a males perspective that has used or is using steroids and the effects it can have on the person using psychologically.

My boyfriend ( now ex ) of 4 years broke it off a few days ago out of the blue. He has been cycling for the last 6 months on & off 3 weeks ago i noticed a change in his behavior he became distant and rather cold each week it got worse up until he broke it off with me ( his mum also noticed a change in his behavior). He is normally funny and loving and very caring, He is just a completely different person,gets angry very easily as well and is quite moody, is ego is out of the world. He has done this to me once before back last November he said exactly the same things to me upon breaking up and all seem to be about me , me & i everything was to do with him needing to be on his own and have a break etc etc. yet expects me to stay in contact with him and be strong for him (whatever that means). He did mention to me he was gettin goff cycle about 2 weeks ago is this some kind of come down?

Every time he does this he eventually comes crawling back saying how much of a mistake hes made etc.

I don't understand this behavior he has never been like this up until he started using and he said it wouldn't have an effect on him emotionally. I beg to differ and so do family members.

Welcome stats?
You need an online bf? Leave him he's a lose canon im sure you can fine a nice guy that will treat you right. I had a girl that i was head over heels in love with. However meth was more important then me i had to let her go. I wanted to marry her but how can i be with someone who that love her dope more then me. Move on no need to have a yoyo relationship for the rest of your life do you baby girl you'll thank yourself later on in life..

Cheapthreads out..

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like he's a douche. Send nudez and we'll see about finding you a real man who can handle his Tren.

I had some bunk tren i could've sent him without the sides. You guy's would still be holding hands.

Cheapthreads out..

Lmao I think the op is a dude!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome stats?
You need an online bf? Leave him he's a lose canon im sure you can fine a nice guy that will treat you right. I had a girl that i was head over heels in love with. However meth was more important then me i had to let her go. I wanted to marry her but how can i be with someone who that love her dope more then me. Move on no need to have a yoyo relationship for the rest of your life do you baby girl you'll thank yourself later on in life..

Cheapthreads out..

Now I know why you are bitter!! That's awful to hear. Meth ruins lives.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao I think the op is a dude!!

LMAFO, I had that going through my mind reading the post.

I know personally I haven't even hopped on steroids YET but I've had issues due to depression/anxiety and have Had INSANE ups and downs with my moods and emotions. And I KNOW I have driven my wife crazy at times but I love her and I'm aware that I have hormones that must be off balance I've tried anti depressants which have helped me chill the hell out and focus on just being happy and that's been huge help but these days those meds aren't doing so much so for my family sake I'm continuing to get blood work done and get to the bottom of why I'm so crazy sometimes lol testosterone may actually help me in my case but I hope your guy can get some blood work done see if hormones are in check, and if the notorious TREN is what's effecting him so negatively perhaps he should steer away from THAT compound or do LOWER doses. Find out what exactly he's taking when he's at his worse maybe it's when he first comes OFF everything and all his hormones are shut down he maybe feeling LIKEA TRAIN WRECK emotionally. I think there's even a thread on here called "divorce while on tren" or something like that lol

I was talking with my wife earlier about my last cycle. It was pretty mild side effect wise even though I was on tren. Uncaring is the word she used. I call it tren induced sociopathy. I just tend to lose emotion. I have had moments of anger in previous tren runs but none of that this time. Just for instance her talking to me and I turned to her and said "honey I love you but I really don't care." Funny now, at the time she was pretty hurt.

Get Shredded!
If he is coming off and isnt properly ready to do so. Or doesnt have a pct (post cycle therapy) to stabilize help his hormones adjust to normal he will prone to mood swings, depression , anger, etc. Think of yourself. Pms. Once a month your hormones go out of balance. How does a women act.how does she react .Not like her normal self. Its the same in this regard for a man. Hot , angry, moody, emotional, unstable.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Females be too damn sensitive!!

Tren magnifies everything and adds paranoia in the mix..

And hell it could be something way more simple like he found some other chick..

Tren is currently fucking with my relationship. Unreal the amount of anxiety it is giving me. I'm not paranoid she is cheating but I am constantly worried she is losing interest in me. So I find myself getting crazy upset if she doesn't respond to my texts right away and I start lashing out at her telling her she doesn't care anymore, it's bull shit I'm the only one trying, why don't you love me like you used to etc. etc. Basically this Tren run has turned me into a needy emotional bitch and it's starting to take its toll. Luckily my girlfriend is great and understanding and told me she can put up with anything for the next 8 weeks (the time left until my show and I come off tren). But yeah, moral of the story is tren can definitely change who you are. I thought I was immune and that it wouldn't happen to me, but I was wrong.

And hell it could be something way more simple like he found some other chick..

That answer is to simplified.

I didn't read every response to the post so it may have been covered.

HOW OLD IS HE?

Back