• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Advice to a girl with a boyfriend that uses steroids

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hahaha Dr phil show!
If i had of known one question would have turned into this i wouldnt have bothered. But hey i dis get some good responses so thats a bonus for me :)

You seem like the meddling type.

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'll I read was blah, blah, fuckin blah! From one trailer park whore to the next, move on sister!

Joebad1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Why have I seen this same post before!?Is this a gimmick act?lol

BOGNERrocker

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just tripped over 13 dudes to type this: SHOW YOUR BOOBIES OR Your "YES hole" and we will HAVE A VERDICT ON WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the Dr. Phil show....ASF style. One new girl with a question and a bunch of guys overdosing on testosterone, tripping all over each other to get attention. Typical.

I wish i was on the gas , unfortunately i was bamboozled into thinking i was on. I would've also excepted Steve wilkos.

Cheapthreads out..

Sleep8lift2eat14

Registered Member
Reaction score
0eb47a2545fc4a6b664e55b37a3d2f2a.jpg
Lmfao. There is always one who is completely innocent, doing not a Damn thing Wrong, those who are mythical and shit fairy dust

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Tapatalk

Sleep8lift2eat14

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lmao I think the op is a dude!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jus looking for some attention from a big strong male. Congrats, you all have fallen prey

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I could swear to God the same person post the same thing a year ago....is this a troll? Almost the same exact story a girlfriend posting about her boyfriend.... I could be wrong..... Deja Vu just sayin

Sleep8lift2eat14

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't mean it to be funny boss, this is called real life. I can only be as real as can be , but ya that shit is funny i giggle and pee my pants just a lil it's worse when i sneeze.

Cheapthreads out..
Got them bars

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
I could swear to God the same person post the same thing a year ago....is this a troll? Almost the same exact story a girlfriend posting about her boyfriend.... I could be wrong..... Deja Vu just sayin

Yup you might be right the 1 yr anniversary has returned. Get ready for the boo whoo cachoo train to pull in..

Cheapthreads out..

MiSh

Registered Member
Reaction score
Kratom masks the anxiety

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score

Yup you might be right the 1 yr anniversary has returned. Get ready for the boo whoo cachoo train to pull in..

Cheapthreads out..

Krampus' girlfriend....

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/47945-TREN-what-has-happened-to-my-boyfriend

TrainInsane89

Board Rep
Reaction score
if his behavior changed at the time he was coming off cycle then I would say thats the reason. When you come off your test levels are total shutdown which causes depression, lethargy, ed problems, mood changes, then if hes doing this right and using pct drugs like nolva and especially clomid they can make one very emotional, so the combination of pct drugs and coming off can really fuck with a person, when I would pct it would take me about 2 months after i finished my cycle to feel back to normal. but your saying these changes started while he was still on cycle. This could be due to high estrogen levels if hes not controlling it, and just steroids in general, they can make you feel like superman, ego gets big etc etc. But if naturally hes a calm person he shouldnt be to much different on cycle, the whole roid rage basically is if your a dick naturally, youre going to be more of a dick on steroids. So your saying hes naturally a calm and normal person and now hes acting all different it may not entirely be the gear, could just be going though a phase/mood etc. Sorry I cant be of more help

Mrsrobinson

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's definitely the same one there's no doubt about it....

Noooooooo, don't you remember, she dumped him to get with ANOTHER dude that was posting on here and then hockey forum people showed up here to track him down :roflmao:

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Noooooooo, don't you remember, she dumped him to get with ANOTHER dude that was posting on here and then hockey forum people showed up here to track him down :roflmao:

Why do I always miss the good stuff?!?!?

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
Although amazingly similar I don't think its the same person.

bc123jm

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone will see this at all but I'm after a little advice from a males perspective that has used or is using steroids and the effects it can have on the person using psychologically.

My boyfriend ( now ex ) of 4 years broke it off a few days ago out of the blue. He has been cycling for the last 6 months on & off 3 weeks ago i noticed a change in his behavior he became distant and rather cold each week it got worse up until he broke it off with me ( his mum also noticed a change in his behavior). He is normally funny and loving and very caring, He is just a completely different person,gets angry very easily as well and is quite moody, is ego is out of the world. He has done this to me once before back last November he said exactly the same things to me upon breaking up and all seem to be about me , me & i everything was to do with him needing to be on his own and have a break etc etc. yet expects me to stay in contact with him and be strong for him (whatever that means). He did mention to me he was gettin goff cycle about 2 weeks ago is this some kind of come down?

Every time he does this he eventually comes crawling back saying how much of a mistake hes made etc.

I don't understand this behavior he has never been like this up until he started using and he said it wouldn't have an effect on him emotionally. I beg to differ and so do family members.

pm progress he could pron squeeze you into his harem f you're hot

movingsteel 79

Registered Member
Reaction score
1 of 3 things...
1. Most likely Ms. Jerseydevil hit the nail on the head with her first comment in this thread
2. Very good possibility he(KRAMPUS)got ahold of Bushmaster's Tren and jumped back in the window that he once jumped out of to.torture his girl for another year.
3. The chick's a nympho and loved the way her pussy got fucked while her dude was cycling till she discovered she had the "Blue Waffle" STD...and is now looking for the next Testosterone fueled chump to jump on her pussy before they realize she has the "Blue Waffle".???

Then again all real signs point to a TRUE TROLL.!!!