• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🌟🌟Advance cardio supreme formula GW-0742 sponsored log "Wiseguy"🌟🌟

Get Shredded!
Day 38. Great cardio and workout session to start the week. No slowing down here. I am out 10 weeks from my show and looking lean and cut. I can only imagine what I am going to look like that last two weeks when I throw in Halo. Very please with the GW and the effects are not wearing off at all. I was on my feet all day yesterday, but when I got home I was still ready to move LOL. At my age I was thinking this is great for senior citizens. LOL

Anyway, 12 days remaining of this awesome compound.

Day 39. Still going like energizer bunny. Did two one hour cardio sessions today, one in the morning and one this afternoon. Honestly I can go more but I know better. My biggest concern know is how much of this energy i a going to lose once I stop it. Weight loss is phenomenal.

11 days remaining

Day 40. Coming down to the home stretch. Have tons of stuff to do today so woke up early to hit the cardio fasted at 3 am before heading to the gym. Muscles are little sore but nothing serious. Drank my black coffee and jumped on the treadmill. One hour was a breeze. My treadmill is on the porch outside. It was raining in the morning and little cooler than normal so it made running much easier. Felt great actually. Going to hit the gym in couple of hours. Haven't decided on Legs or Back depending what is busier. Anyway Things are going along extremely well. Next week headed to Vegas to workout with a friend and work on my routine for the up coming show. I am for sure pool side ready.

10 more days remaining.

Day 41 and its almost a rap. I am down 13 pounds and believe me I was already super lean to start with. Cardio is still going strong and as a matter of fact I am doing am and afternoon cardio now. No sign of slowing down. It will be interesting to see if my energy level drops when this ends in 9 days. So far everything is better than I expected.

9 Days remaining.

Day 41 and its almost a rap. I am down 13 pounds and believe me I was already super lean to start with. Cardio is still going strong and as a matter of fact I am doing am and afternoon cardio now. No sign of slowing down. It will be interesting to see if my energy level drops when this ends in 9 days. So far everything is better than I expected.

9 Days remaining.
Brutha you killed this one... Great work man... All in all what would you rate this compound on a scale from 1-10 ?

Brutha you killed this one... Great work man... All in all what would you rate this compound on a scale from 1-10 ?
You know I love the original GW. The energy for cardio and the blood work and keeping the lipids in check is phenomenal.

As far as this compound the energy level has been outstanding. I am doing cardio twice a day now. I would give it a fair 8 only because I don't have the blood test yet to see if it improves my lipids like the original version. If it does I would give it a 10. Its been nothing but outstanding and I am planning on running it again, jut want to make sure the blood work verifies what I am expecting.

Thank you again for the opportunity.

You know I love the original GW. The energy for cardio and the blood work and keeping the lipids in check is phenomenal.

As far as this compound the energy level has been outstanding. I am doing cardio twice a day now. I would give it a fair 8 only because I don't have the blood test yet to see if it improves my lipids like the original version. If it does I would give it a 10. Its been nothing but outstanding and I am planning on running it again, jut want to make sure the blood work verifies what I am expecting.

Thank you again for the opportunity.
thank you for this log

So here we are day 42. Again I had two cardio sessions yesterday and no issues at all. I already did one hour this morning and have a two hour soccer training session this afternoon. If you hate cardio and have a hard time getting on treadmill, bike or whatever I highly recommend you start with the GW. It will give you the clean energy, no crash, sides, high blood pressure or anything to get through it. IMO its a must during any and every cycle. Really enjoyed this ride and I think by the time I am done Ill be down 14 to 15 pounds which is enormous because I started out lean already.

8 days remaining.

Day 43. Still going strong. Did my cardio and leg workout today. Will be heading out for a soccer tournament this afternoon. Its going to be a busy and active weekend. Ill probably be on my feet for 8 hours today coaching. Tomorrow we have another game so much of the same. Energy level still awesome and weight loss on point.

7 Days remaining.

IML Gear Cream!
Day 43. Still going strong. Did my cardio and leg workout today. Will be heading out for a soccer tournament this afternoon. Its going to be a busy and active weekend. Ill probably be on my feet for 8 hours today coaching. Tomorrow we have another game so much of the same. Energy level still awesome and weight loss on point.

7 Days remaining.
Man this thing is still going and still working, after 43 days.
This stuff really is a great new game changer that plenty of us have been waiting for.

How's your appetite with it?
By chance it doesn't make you go hypo at all does it?

Man this thing is still going and still working, after 43 days.
This stuff really is a great new game changer that plenty of us have been waiting for.

How's your appetite with it?
By chance it doesn't make you go hypo at all does it?
I have no appetite, but not sure if it’s for the GW or not? I am on such a strict diet and small portions that I think my stomach shrank. Not hypo at all. It just like a sustained energy level. Like when I go to the gym I am not bouncing off the walls just have lots of energy. It’s like the original version on steroids. Lol
Again, I am very pleased with the cardio and energy portion. Waiting to see what bloods look like on it.

Day 44 and more of the same. I am coaching at a soccer tournament this weekend so I've been up on my feet all day until 8 pm last night and pretty much same today. Did my cardio yesterday and today before heading out. I did not lift today, cause its going to be a long one again. Some of the parents asked me how do I have this energy all day LOL. I told them fish oil.

Anyway 6 days left and can't be any more happier. With about 9 weeks left to my competition the only thing I am concerned about if once I get off there is a huge drop in energy. I guess will see.

Day 44 and more of the same. I am coaching at a soccer tournament this weekend so I've been up on my feet all day until 8 pm last night and pretty much same today. Did my cardio yesterday and today before heading out. I did not lift today, cause its going to be a long one again. Some of the parents asked me how do I have this energy all day LOL. I told them fish oil.

Anyway 6 days left and can't be any more happier. With about 9 weeks left to my competition the only thing I am concerned about if once I get off there is a huge drop in energy. I guess will see.
Fish oil 😆
I always say caffeine 🙃

on day 50 are you getting bloodwork?
No. I am 9 weeks out from my next show. Doing Tren/Mast/Test/Primo/Var and Halo. My blood work will be a wreck. I always wait 30 to 45 days after I finish my cycle to see how I recover.

Day 45 and going into the home stretch. I was on the soccer field until 5 pm yesterday and was still going. Today I woke up and did my one hour cardio, 20 minutes swimming, jacuzzi and came back home to eat breakfast. 1'll be heading out to the gym around 7 am today since my son is out on spring break. More of the same, tons of clean energy and feeling great going into week 9 of my show prep.

5 days remaining.

Thank you so much for that information Wiseguy Im new to bloodwork the 2 cycles I did awhile back were without bloodwork this time I plan to get it before I start mid and after :)

Thank you so much for that information Wiseguy Im new to bloodwork the 2 cycles I did awhile back were without bloodwork this time I plan to get it before I start mid and after :)
No worries.

1. Before start is great to make sure you are healthy,lipids are good, liver and kidney function is normal and to check the test and estrogen level at start.

2. Mid point I personally don't do. I done it in the past and it will freak you out. The numbers are a wreck. The only way I would do mid if i have to is if my E2 was extremely high and would want to check. I don't take AI's unless absolutely necessary. They are more damaging than good IMO. Also, due to the low volume of gear and mostly dry compounds I never had high e2 issue.

3. The most important. I typically wait 30 to 45 days after last injection. I go into cleansing mode for that period and take proper supplements, tons of fiber, and GW and retest. So far all my results come back normal at the end of the 30- to 45 days.

Get Shredded!
Thank you so much that helps a ton and saves me quite a bit of money rather then getting 3 unless I need the mid :)

Day 46 and still feeling absolutely great. I got up and did my hour cardio at 3 am. I am in Vegas training with a friend and working on my routine for the up coming show. I think I am down about 13 pounds since start of this cycle. Things are so good its freaking amazing that I am on tren. I will keep on pushing for the next 8 weeks and hopefully when I stop the GW the cardio doesn't get harder. \

4 days remaining.

Day 46 and still feeling absolutely great. I got up and did my hour cardio at 3 am. I am in Vegas training with a friend and working on my routine for the up coming show. I think I am down about 13 pounds since start of this cycle. Things are so good its freaking amazing that I am on tren. I will keep on pushing for the next 8 weeks and hopefully when I stop the GW the cardio doesn't get harder. \

4 days remaining.
Man I'm really curious to see how the effects last once you stop, and if it may be still has a profound effect that could be lingering and long-lasting in a beneficial purpose regarding your cardio and trenbolone...

Man I'm really curious to see how the effects last once you stop, and if it may be still has a profound effect that could be lingering and long-lasting in a beneficial purpose regarding your cardio and trenbolone...
Yes I've been thinking about that. If I stop and in two weeks see drastic decline in performance I will get back on GW. I can't jeopardize so close to the show to fall apart. Anyway, we don't know that until this cycle ends. I will for sure run it again once the cycle is done to get the lipids back in order. That would be the other test.

Yes I've been thinking about that. If I stop and in two weeks see drastic decline in performance I will get back on GW. I can't jeopardize so close to the show to fall apart. Anyway, we don't know that until this cycle ends. I will for sure run it again once the cycle is done to get the lipids back in order. That would be the other test.
What exactly does the original GW do for your lipids? Mine are pretty good but my HDL usually runs a little low and triglycerides are on the higher end of normal. They're not bad, just wondering if it'd be worth using toward the end of a cycle and a month or so afterwards to get improve my lipids during and after.

What exactly does the original GW do for your lipids? Mine are pretty good but my HDL usually runs a little low and triglycerides are on the higher end of normal. They're not bad, just wondering if it'd be worth using toward the end of a cycle and a month or so afterwards to get improve my lipids during and after.

Let me put it this way. Running Tren/Test/primo/Maste/Var wrecks the heck out of your lipids. 30 to 45 days after I do my blood work while on GW my total Cholesterol is 140 and I am 58 years old. I don't take any kind of medications, for Cholesterol, HBP or anything else. It is absolutely remarkable how it brings back my numbers so fast.

FYI I've been cycling it with my gear for about 8 years now.

Let me put it this way. Running Tren/Test/primo/Maste/Var wrecks the heck out of your lipids. 30 to 45 days after I do my blood work while on GW my total Cholesterol is 140 and I am 58 years old. I don't take any kind of medications, for Cholesterol, HBP or anything else. It is absolutely remarkable how it brings back my numbers so fast.

FYI I've been cycling it with my gear for about 8 years now.
Does it bring up your HDL? Should've asked that specifically. That's been the only issue I've had after running gear for a decade. My total is good. Just can't get this HDL to where I'd like to see it. Thanks for the reply.

I'm gonna run it with the intent to improve my lipids on my next cycle and see for myself

Does it bring up your HDL? Should've asked that specifically. That's been the only issue I've had after running gear for a decade. My total is good. Just can't get this HDL to where I'd like to see it. Thanks for the reply.

I'm gonna run it with the intent to improve my lipids on my next cycle and see for myself

Mine is 85 to 90. With that said I do eat tons of avocados, fish and tea spoon of flax seed oil daily.

Day 47 wow can't believe its been this long. In Vegas this week training with a friend and working on posing routine. Pretty amped this AM. Woke up and went down to Bellagio's gym. Empty and thats the way I like it. Did my one hour cardio no problem at all. Waiting for another hour to eat a good breakfast and later this morning to train. I feel good. No aches and pains or sides. Energy level up and I even stayed up very late last night, but had no issue waking up this morning. I wish it was warmer out here. Its cold and windy, so no pool action. Very busy though. Lost of people here for spring break and some other events. Anyway, by the time I return from Vegas its the end of the GW cycle.

3 days remaining.

Day 48 and still going strong. Did my hour cardio this morning like always no issues. FYI I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but my cardio has been improving. I am on higher incline and speed so covering more distance in the same period of time. Did my workout with my friend which was brutal but still felt great.

2 more days remaining.

Back