• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ADHD Meds

Deuce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm probably going to get flamed for this but here it goes.

Does anyone know where to get legit adderall?

I'm trying to get through school and can't concentrate on shit I don't car about.

I just want it for studying.

Please PM me if you have any info

Thanks,
deuce

Its pretty easy to get a script for it. Just about any Dr. I know will try you out on it if you say you are having problems focusing.
I used the hell out of it back in the day. Got me through a lot of armory watch night lol

I've thought about that but am still on my parents insurance because I'm in school. Rather that not show up haha

I've thought about that but am still on my parents insurance because I'm in school. Rather that not show up haha
I fooled my whole family into thinking I have "ADD" just so I could get Adderall and sell them. I get 30 30mg IR addies every month and it's easy money. You can't just tell your parents you have ADD?

Laxatives make poor adderall substitutes

Thanks for the input captain lol

Well my mom is a psychologists and works with kids a lot. Plus they aren't stupid. But hell I may need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh really? Noted! Sounds like more fun anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't afford cocaine. .... never finished college :(

Cool kids pin meth!

me4y2yje.jpg

I always wondered if a method/test (and maybe tren) cycle would work to cut.

Back