• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Adding NPP

Rysoflo15

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve been cycling on and off for 8 years. I’ve ran Test, mast, dbol, var and proviron. Always do a proper PCT, clomid and nolva. Keep an AI on hand in case the nips start to itch.

I’m looking to try a new compound and like to read up for months or even years on it. I’m thinking of giving NPP a try. Anyone that has experience with running NPP, please post how you like it? I wanna start with the shorter ester in case for any reason I need to stop running it, it won’t linger as long. I know everyone reacts differently but want to hear what others think of it. Good and bad.

Pcushion

Registered Member
Reaction score
I always liked NPP man. It treated me well. I always capped mine at 400mg/wk. I also ran mast with. Mast adds some androgenic nature to see situation that you do not get with nandrolone.

A.font401

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Like stated above I also love npp and run it around 400mg per week. Love the pump and the size I get from it!

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Love NPP. ....include it in nearly all my cycles. Great for some quality lean mass.

Push50

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have always really liked NPP since the first time I ran it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
NPP is the closet thing to Tren without the tren sides. Great compound.

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Any prolactin issues @ 400 npp week ?
Ive run it as high as 500. Its a short ester but if you keep it in your system long term it will start elevating prolactin.
Didnt notice anything till 4-5 weeks in though and 1mg of caber wiped it out for me.
Wasn't bad, less sensitivity during sex, took longer to get hard and longer to finish.
Used .5mgs caber for the rest of that cycle, no issues.

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Ive run it as high as 500. Its a short ester but if you keep it in your system long term it will start elevating prolactin.
Didnt notice anything till 4-5 weeks in though and 1mg of caber wiped it out for me.
Wasn't bad, less sensitivity during sex, took longer to get hard and longer to finish.
Used .5mgs caber for the rest of that cycle, no issues.
Thanks for the input fletcher 💪

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I use NPP year round for my arthritic joints. I haven’t been off either NPP or deca in many years. I love NPP. I run between 200mg - 300mg a week. I don’t use high doses of any AAS now that I’m older but when I competed I did 700mg NPP a week. It’s a clean compound. Great pumps! No negative issues for me.

Androgenocide

Registered Member
Reaction score
I use NPP year round for my arthritic joints. I haven’t been off either NPP or deca in many years. I love NPP. I run between 200mg - 300mg a week. I don’t use high doses of any AAS now that I’m older but when I competed I did 700mg NPP a week. It’s a clean compound. Great pumps! No negative issues for me.
Were you using caber at that dose or were you ok without it?

badgerz94

Registered Member
Reaction score
NPP is great for joints like the previous person said. My joints are fucked. Im 43 and have been lifting since I was in junior high. I was also a pitcher at a high level D1 university so my joints are a mess and I do no not like deca so NPP has been great for me. Its great for lean mass especially when combined with test and mast. 400 to 500 of NPP per week seems to be a sweet spot, at least for me but Im a big guy... 6' 6" and 255 to 270 lbs depending on the time of year.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
I love npp,ran it multiple ways,always w proviron, sometimes w mast 400 max.usually about =test dose..no serious issues,no bloat or anxietyfor me.good gains,lean,etc..now I'm on test,dhb,npp& proviron now.loving it.good luck bro

PositiveVibes

Keep it simple stupid
Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm running it now, love it. Test e 600mg/week with NPP 300mg/week. Bumping up to 400mg NPP/week in a week or two. So far no sides and feeling great.

AminoMan!

Registered Member
Reaction score
NPP is good stuff. I like to run it with mast p and of course, some good ol test : )

beast405

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve been cycling on and off for 8 years. I’ve ran Test, mast, dbol, var and proviron. Always do a proper PCT, clomid and nolva. Keep an AI on hand in case the nips start to itch.

I’m looking to try a new compound and like to read up for months or even years on it. I’m thinking of giving NPP a try. Anyone that has experience with running NPP, please post how you like it? I wanna start with the shorter ester in case for any reason I need to stop running it, it won’t linger as long. I know everyone reacts differently but want to hear what others think of it. Good and bad.
Npp is one of my favorite compounds that I’ve ever ran. I get virtually no side effects just gains. Feels like deca without the water retention as long as diet is in check. I love it.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

I've used NPP many different ways, in recent times, I have just been using it at 100mgs M/W/F.. most sides were minimal at 100mgs on m/w/f and it helped me stay nice and full as I added more food weekly.
Great compound with just test.. towards the end of my last run with it I tossed some drol at 100mgs.. things looked great and felt great, strength was going up and up with each session, and over all I felt at my best.
Compared to running it at higher doses in the past.

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
I’m running NPP at 500mg/wk along with 600mg Test Prop, 300mg TREN, 200mg Mast P, 50mg Var/50mg TBOL and 6IU GH… absolutely loved this cycle. If you ask me the NPP shinned more than anything else in this blast… at one point I lowered the NPP to 200mg/wk and within 2 weeks I was looking flat and just not the same. The week I increased the NPP back up to a higher dose I was full again and looked much better. NPP has given me zero sides and I love i!

Rysoflo15

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’m running NPP at 500mg/wk along with 600mg Test Prop, 300mg TREN, 200mg Mast P, 50mg Var/50mg TBOL and 6IU GH… absolutely loved this cycle. If you ask me the NPP shinned more than anything else in this blast… at one point I lowered the NPP to 200mg/wk and within 2 weeks I was looking flat and just not the same. The week I increased the NPP back up to a higher dose I was full again and looked much better. NPP has given me zero sides and I love i!
Good to know. It will be SB’s NPP that I will be running. Thanks everyone for the feedback. It appears NPP is a good choice in my next cycle.

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
Good to know. It will be SB’s NPP that I will be running. Thanks everyone for the feedback. It appears NPP is a good choice in my next cycle.
I’m not just saying this because I work for SB… our NPP is some of the best I’ve ever run. I mean that… I’m full all day long… I’m holding almost no water weight, my joints feel amazing even at my age, and I’m having zero sides even with 6 compounds. You won’t be disappointed brother I guarantee it.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
I’m not just saying this because I work for SB… our NPP is some of the best I’ve ever run. I mean that… I’m full all day long… I’m holding almost no water weight, my joints feel amazing even at my age, and I’m having zero sides even with 6 compounds. You won’t be disappointed brother I guarantee it.
Good to know.meaning to check out sb.

PositiveVibes

Keep it simple stupid
Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm running SB Labs NPP right now. Definitely good to go, strength gains are increasing weekly. Looking nice and full, incredible pump during workouts. I've actually had to back the weight down a bit as my muscle was outgrowing tendons. Now doing a little less weight and few more reps per set. Nothing but praise to SB Labs Gear and customer service.

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
I'm running SB Labs NPP right now. Definitely good to go, strength gains are increasing weekly. Looking nice and full, incredible pump during workouts. I've actually had to back the weight down a bit as my muscle was outgrowing tendons. Now doing a little less weight and few more reps per set. Nothing but praise to SB Labs Gear and customer service.
Awesome post man and as always thanks for the kind words. SB is definitely making a name for itself

Dano22

Registered Member
Reaction score
I concur . SB got the best NPP I’ve ever pinned. It is fire !!!

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
NPP is the closet thing to Tren without the tren sides. Great compound.
I respectfully disagree NPP AA ratio of 125 compared to tren at 500.
IMO completely different compound.

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree NPP AA ratio of 125 compared to tren at 500.
IMO completely different compound.
"CLOSEST thing" not equal to. I was referring to the rapid lean muscle gain.