• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Adding Masteron to a Bulking Cycle

Anopolo21

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are your thoughts on adding Masteron on a bulking cycle? I Cut some body fat this summer, and will be cruising for the next 6-8weeks, until my next blast which I will be bulking.

12 Week Cycle:
800mg test cyp
400mg deca
50mg Anadrol daily for the first 4weeks.

Thinking running Mast E along side of cycle to keep more of the hard look, I obtained over the summer. Looking for advise, or suggestions on people who ran mast on a bulking cycle. Is it worth it? Or should I just save it for a cutting cycle? And how many weekly mg would you suggest on a bulking cycle?

STTM

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you can afford it, run Mast with everything. I've never been extremely lean, and don't really ever want to be.. but I love Mast. The idea that you have to be lean to utilize it, or use it in a cutting cycle is hogwash.

Dosage anywhere from 300-800mg a week. Start low, see how you react, and up from there if you choose to. I run Mast E at 800mg/week, and I think 800 is much better than 400. Just my opinion though. It is the only steroid that has ever given me acne though, so I'd watch out for that.

Anopolo21

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you can afford it, run Mast with everything. I've never been extremely lean, and don't really ever want to be.. but I love Mast. The idea that you have to be lean to utilize it, or use it in a cutting cycle is hogwash.

Dosage anywhere from 300-800mg a week. Start low, see how you react, and up from there if you choose to. I run Mast E at 800mg/week, and I think 800 is much better than 400. Just my opinion though. It is the only steroid that has ever given me acne though, so I'd watch out for that.

Great. Thinking running low dose of it now, up until my blast then upping the dose.

Sponx

Registered Member
Reaction score

I agree with this as well, I am running Mast E200 and always try to add it to any cycle or even TRT.

Mr Blue

Registered Member
Reaction score
You definitely notice side affects and the appearance with or without mast. I had bad side affects with tren and the next cycle I added mast and it was so much more smoother. Definitely add it.

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
I dont think you see the difference unless your BF is low, IMO if your gonna add 1-2ml of an oil to your weekly routine I would want the most bang for the buck, I would personally just up the test and deca