• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Adderall

mackpatti

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do any srcs here carry adderall?Adderall?? PM me pls thx

I used to get 90X 30mg adderall IR a month and would sell every one of them, for $5 -$10 each. Did this for years until I realized it wasn’t worth the risk.
So true bro.

I never sell shit. Help out a friend? Yes.

But I don't sell. Someone somewhere will get busted and you will be the name they use. It's not worth it.

IML Gear Cream!
So true bro.

I never sell shit. Help out a friend? Yes.

But I don't sell. Someone somewhere will get busted and you will be the name they use. It's not worth it.

Yup I used to see it all the time when I was in the drug scene. People always act tough and say they’ll never snitch. Then when they’re in shackles talking to detective in a consult room at the jail, everything all they Integrity they claimed to have had goes right out the window and they start to vomit out names.

I love Adderall. It elevates my mood and makes me highly productive. Unfortunately, it increases the BP and the risk of dehydration, both of which cause havoc with the kidneys.

Adderall. I split 20s 10mg twice a day, feel really good, never had issues with blood work. Easy to stay focused and make great decisions on it, rather than give into temptation. Puts me in a good mood, and keeps me im control of appetite.

Adderall. I split 20s 10mg twice a day, feel really good, never had issues with blood work. Easy to stay focused and make great decisions on it, rather than give into temptation. Puts me in a good mood, and keeps me im control of appetite.

I agree. Same for me.

I used some for like a month. Was great.

In a way, I am glad I can’t easily get them, Bc I would find myself abusing them.

Found myself abusing phentermine for awhile too.

I used addy once. I stayed out all night then had an all day fishing trip the next morning. Didn’t have any sleep. One of the guys we went with gave me a pill. I was jacked for almost 14 hours. Felt awesome. Then I crashed… hard. I could barely keep my eyes open. I had to be carried to the truck once we got off the boat. It was fun while it lasted

Ever heard of Desoxyn? It beats adderall hands down. Hard to get, though, as it is frowned upon by most of the prescribers. However, it is the best there is.
Why?
Methamphetamine Hydrochloride.
Yes, pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine. As clean and pure as it gets. Has been on the market/FDA approved for like 40 years.
None of the side effects of adderall (jittery, gritty, etc.).

Ever heard of Desoxyn? It beats adderall hands down. Hard to get, though, as it is frowned upon by most of the prescribers. However, it is the best there is.
Why?
Yes, pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine. As clean and pure as it gets. Has been on the market/FDA approved for like 40 years.

Made by Heisenberg.
A5F539C3-28A0-4C4D-9DEE-C83ACD6F5551.gif

I love Adderall. It elevates my mood and makes me highly productive. Unfortunately, it increases the BP and the risk of dehydration, both of which cause havoc with the kidneys.
Same here...so I use very sporadically

Used 20mg today. My god, its in the 80s right now here in N, but damn i sweting my nuts off alot more than usual.

If you use em sip on water even if your taking in a gallon or 2 daily.

Why?

Why?

I highly doubt that (the bit about the lack of side effects). I was prescribed adderall for years and it just made me into a zombie. The one time I tried meth I was in full blown tweaker psychosis after a few hours. Then the worst part I had some kind of “medical crisis” my arms locked up and I couldn’t even hold on to a can of beer. They were locked with my wrists up to my middle torso and I couldn’t move them. I could barely walk. Something about that shit royally fucked me up. The guys I was with thought I was fucking with them and kept laughing but I was scared to death. Once the tweak wore off I was good but something about it really messed me up.

I highly doubt that (the bit about the lack of side effects). I was prescribed adderall for years and it just made me into a zombie. The one time I tried meth I was in full blown tweaker psychosis after a few hours. Then the worst part I had some kind of “medical crisis” my arms locked up and I couldn’t even hold on to a can of beer. They were locked with my wrists up to my middle torso and I couldn’t move them. I could barely walk. Something about that shit royally fucked me up. The guys I was with thought I was fucking with them and kept laughing but I was scared to death. Once the tweak wore off I was good but something about it really messed me up.
Yo that sounds crazy scary bro...

The addy's ain't good for making gainz bruh. Good for killin' an appetite, and cutting perhaps.. But the rebound effect- lack of drive/motivation, low dopamine, mood.. not worth it ime.

They are good for getting your abs to show, also good for getting your ribs to show…

giphy.gif

I've been a huge fan of using addies for working out for years now. Although I have been legitimately diagnosed with ADD, the doctor would write me a script for 30mg XR pills. I personally prefer the IR pills as my schedule can be inconsistent and even when you think the XR's have run their course, they sneak up on you again which has led to many sleepless nights.

For me, 15 mg IR about 15 min before the gym works great. Sometimes a chew them if I'm looking for a more "upper" sensation. Again, just speaking for myself, but I personally have never liked, and in some cases, haven't even been able to handle certain stimulants. Clen, Albuterol, Yohimbine, any over the counter weight loss pill or pre-workout, ephedrine, basically I don't really tolerate anything found in stimulants other than beta-alanine. However, Adderall has never caused those jittery, speedy, anxiety inducing effects (unless I mix it with something else such as caffeine). I've found that it helps keep me motivated in the gym and gives me the drive to complete every set of every exercise. Often it leads to me resting significantly less between sets without even realizing it.

However, the flip side is that sometimes instead of being focused on the workout and being mentally present for each rep, I start to think about other things I could get done or that I may have to do and it can lead to me rushing through workouts to an extent (although in all honesty, this is not that common and when it does happen, I still feel like I get a better workout in). Another downside is that adderall constricts blood vessels making it harder to obtain a good pump. They also make you sweat like crazy which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but that is a definite side effect.

From my experience, Adderalls work great for cardio and for higher volume workouts with less rest between sets. They are also good for dieting, although, unfortunately this can hurt your gains if you're looking to put on size as it can really kill your appetite. If you do choose to pop addies for your workouts, I would just suggest that you be careful not to become dependent on them. Don't take them before every workout, try not to increase the dosage once you've found the right one, and if you use them for other aspects of your life, keep in mind that they can build up in your system. Also, I think they can lower your testosterone. Just my personal experience anyway.

Adderall has a well-deserved reputation as a study drug. However, it has always been an impairment to my running speed. I think that's because, as a vasoconstrictor, it interferes with the body's ability to cool itself, causing me to rapidly overheat.

If you use em sip on water even if your taking in a gallon or 2 daily.

Chugging water is good but even better is eating a few cucumbers. Water goes in and out, but cukes are like extended release capsules. I eat one almost every day, sometimes two or three, such as before and after a run or if I plan to have a couple of drinks. The kidneys love cucumbers

Cut to the chase. Get some ephedrine, some iodine, and a bit of red phosphorus. Drop some foil in muriatic acid to gas it and blast off.

Born in to the red and white. Y’all are playing a fools game. Watch the world crash around you. Seen it time and again. Always at the cemetery saying goodbye. Fuck tweaking.

Back