• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Added Tren E to 1st cycle

Get Shredded!
There are vets here all agreeing and telling you the same thing, guys that have more experience and years running gear then you have even picking up a weight. But your 2 weeks on 90mg of tren e makes you think you know best. You’re an idiot dude, I’m done replying here lol take it from here frank...
Goodbye, drive safe

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

everyone’s already told you but your dumbass seems to think the week of reading you did means you know it all. You don’t feel 90mg of tren e in 2 weeks. You have no idea what your e2 is. You sound like a damn fool
If you read the thread, you would have noticed I'm at 184 mg/wk and you're ignorant AF if u think I can't feel effects like increased metabolism, sweating, and sleep disturbances.

If you read the thread, you would have noticed I'm at 184 mg/wk and you're ignorant AF if u think I can't feel effects like increased metabolism, sweating, and sleep disturbances.

If you knew anything about how steroids work you would realize you WONT feel effects. YOU are ignorant as fuck. It hasn't even come close to peaking.

How the fuck a mad hasn't banned this God awful troll yet is beyond me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m sure most guys are speaking on experience not reading. What lab is your Tren E?

Well I'm not feeling all ramped up like I was. It was only the first 3 days of using tren. No placebo, my vital signs and sweating spoke for themselves. I'm looking good and feeling great

Good info. Why is your rep points in the red again?

IML Gear Cream!
He had placebo tren rage and got dick slapped with that neg.
Look, I was straight tweaking my first few days. I've got a couple theories, but not quite sure what was going on. The only thing I did different was add the Tren

Look, I was straight tweaking my first few days. I've got a couple theories, but not quite sure what was going on. The only thing I did different was add the Tren

Its Placebo bro, happens to the best of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its Placebo bro, happens to the best of us.

The more y'all say placebo, the less confidence I have in answers I receive from any question. I was straight tweaking, dawg. Jittery, shaking, vision changes, dry mouth, sweating profusely, high BP and HR. I know u don't want to believe it was the tren but it was something besides placebo I'm sure of it. We can just agree to disagree and move on.

So as an update, I dropped the Deca, upped the Test C slightly to 400/wk + 30 test prop every pin. Will drop the prop after next pin. Doubled the aromasin to 25mg bid for now. Seems to be doing better, my nipples are aaaalmost back to normal size

The more y'all say placebo, the less confidence I have in answers I receive from any question. I was straight tweaking, dawg. Jittery, shaking, vision changes, dry mouth, sweating profusely, high BP and HR. I know u don't want to believe it was the tren but it was something besides placebo I'm sure of it. We can just agree to disagree and move on.

So as an update, I dropped the Deca, upped the Test C slightly to 400/wk + 30 test prop every pin. Will drop the prop after next pin. Doubled the aromasin to 25mg bid for now. Seems to be doing better, my nipples are aaaalmost back to normal size

Still dont understand why you would put all these extra compounds in when you would make the same gains from Test alone in your first cycle.

Still dont understand why you would put all these extra compounds in when you would make the same gains from Test alone in your first cycle.

I've asked u before to please explain this. I just can't fathom tren not significantly helping

I've asked u before to please explain this. I just can't fathom tren not significantly helping

Your body will get great results from Test only on a first cycle. It will be a huge shock to your body. Adding more compounds wont make the results any better because the Test alone will give you great results.

Save all the other stuff for future cycles

I think what your missing everyone saying is that your going to get tremendous results from running a test only cycle as your first than one you have that under your belt to venture into other compounds why flood your body with multiple other compounds when your first cycle with only test will yield great results

My first cycle was test c @ 400mg/week. Felt great. Now I stick to test c/deca/dbol. Tried tren and either wasn’t taking enough or my receptors didn’t like it.

Seems to me like for your first cycle you are taking some advanced compounds at a very conservative quantity. I would go off, clean out, have some blood work redone and start fresh with a new plan.

857671a2f366aec45f5e53ba68e79da0.jpg

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Entertaining but this is going to be a fucking train wreck if hes not trolling the board

Seems like you barely have done any research dude.
Bad idea

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Well I'm not feeling all ramped up like I was. It was only the first 3 days of using tren. No placebo, my vital signs and sweating spoke for themselves. I'm looking good and feeling great

Show some pics of these gains since you are looking good and feeling great. Really hope you listen to the experienced guys here

For the same reason you cant seem to fathom that you did NOT get sides from tren the first 3 days of pinning it.

Experience.

You dont know your ass from a hole in the ground. You adding tren to your cycle without knowing how you respond to a test cycle is just plain stupid.

You get anxious...is it the test or tren?

Bloating? Test or tren?

Nipple sensitivity? Is it estrogen from the test or progestin from the tren?

BP spike? Tren or test?

Insomnia? Tren or test?

Mood swing? Tren or test?

You dont know Jack shit about what you're doing. You dont know which compound is causing what sides.

Why you wasting you're time with test and tren? Why not add some insulin, gh, keep the deca, add some anadrol and some preworkout mtren and mdeca? Surely you would see better results with that as opposed to such a simple tren and test cycle.

The reason people take JUST TEST is so that they know HOW THEY RESPOND. You will make plenty of gains with JUST TEST while learning how your body responds to higher levels of JUST TEST. You'll know how to combat the sides caused by JUST TEST and how to maximize your results on JUST TEST. Next time when you cycle you know exactly what to do....then you notice that you arent getting the same results with JUST TEST because you've already added tons of strength/muscle so you add compounds specific to your goals.

Add tren...now you have new sides that you KNOW arent caused by test so you combat those sides with drugs specific to tren sides.

You felt PLACEBO. Its physiologically IMPOSSIBLE that you felt TREN your first 3 days. You're like a kid who went to Disneyland for the first time. You swear its the most magical place on earth because you've been told your whole life it is...

Then you go another time and realise it isnt..

For the same reason you cant seem to fathom that you did NOT get sides from tren the first 3 days of pinning it.

You get anxious...is it the test or tren?

Bloating? Test or tren?

Nipple sensitivity? Is it estrogen from the test or progestin from the tren?

BP spike? Tren or test?

Insomnia? Tren or test?

Mood swing? Tren or test?

The reason people take JUST TEST is so that they know HOW THEY RESPOND. You will make plenty of gains with JUST TEST while learning how your body responds to higher levels of JUST TEST.

Well since tren doesn't aromatize and I seem to have the estrogenic sides in check with aromasin, and I feel great, I'd say it's going pretty well.
The natural ingredients also seem to be doing well to inhibit excess progestin, given that I feel good and I'm free from psychological sides, dick still strong. I know it's still early on so I'll continue to expect a fluctuation in body response. I'm learning a lot as I go, and so far so good.
Will post pics tonight

Well since tren doesn't aromatize and I seem to have the estrogenic sides in check with aromasin, and I feel great, I'd say it's going pretty well.
The natural ingredients also seem to be doing well to inhibit excess progestin, given that I feel good and I'm free from psychological sides, dick still strong. I know it's still early on so I'll continue to expect a fluctuation in body response. I'm learning a lot as I go, and so far so good.
Will post pics tonight

This all shows just how ignorant you are.

You have no idea if you have the estrogenic sides in check. Tren doesnt aromatize but can still cause gyno. The difference is tren gyno requires a different treatment then test gyno.

Not to mention you have no idea what the "natural ingredients" are doing because your never ran a cycle before and dont even know what is doing what. And the beginning of your cycle was barely enough to replace your natural test levels.

This guys an idiot and thinks he knows it all. He already won jackass of the board for 2019, no need to comment anymore

LOL this is the most ridiculous shit I’ve ever heard, it’s a troll guys Jesus. 3 days of tren e acts like a narcotic LOL I’m dying

Jackass of 2019, I'm honored.
I do it for the haters. I wake up with a big smile on my face feeling great because the haters. I push that extra rep for the haters. I go to bed with a hard dick for my haters. You shit-talking clowns are my fuel.

When the experienced guy at my new job gives me good advice when I’m acting like a know it all jackass I just call him a hater so I win. LOL

Back