• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Acne

Smokescreen_666

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 46 years old and never had acne. Always clean, good skin. Been using NPP at a mere 20mgs per day now for just 3 days and I developed tiny cysts on my forehead and in between my eyes.

Is this the cause of npp??

TopDawg

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's possible if that is the only thing you have changed. I would see a dermatologist if keeping your face clean doesn't clear things up.

NoTime2Lose

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've been on TRT for about 1 and a half years now. I started with 200mg test cyp a week. That caused some minor acne. but 2 months into it I thought I would try NPP. Did 20mg twice a week and instantly got the cysts you described. I have not touched NPP since. My thought is that I was just not used to anabolics at the time? Maybe I would do better now? So, my question is how long have you been on trt or anabolics?

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Npp makes me break out more than anything, different brands..it always happens..little zits on back and shoulders its not crazy and goes away..I must say it's hot down here and I sweat all day,so that doesn't help..we will see now that it's getting cooler

Boykinben82

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have had acne this cycle but I think it’s the Tren. We will see if it clears up when I go back to my TRT dose

implicitnewt

Registered Member
Reaction score
NPP breaks my back out normally. Just regular old whiteheads but some hurtful ones now and then

j2048b

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get some good acne scrub and get at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smokescreen_666

Reaction score
I've been on TRT for about 1 and a half years now. I started with 200mg test cyp a week. That caused some minor acne. but 2 months into it I thought I would try NPP. Did 20mg twice a week and instantly got the cysts you described. I have not touched NPP since. My thought is that I was just not used to anabolics at the time? Maybe I would do better now? So, my question is how long have you been on trt or anabolics?
25 years

Smokescreen_666

Reaction score
Npp makes me break out more than anything, different brands..it always happens..little zits on back and shoulders its not crazy and goes away..I must say it's hot down here and I sweat all day,so that doesn't help..we will see now that it's getting cooler
Why do you think NPP causes acne? Is it sensitizing androgen receptors making testosterone do more of its work therfore causing acne?