• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AceLabs - Come Criticize Us!

As your lineup of Oral AAS’s expands having the Clomid and Nolva live in the ancillary/pct header make more sense to me.

Short of adding drones for instant delivery, I’d say Ace has a damn fine set up.

As your lineup of Oral AAS’s expands having the Clomid and Nolva live in the ancillary/pct header make more sense to me.

Short of adding drones for instant delivery, I’d say Ace has a damn fine set up.

Thanks for the input. Nolva and Clomid are in both the Ancillaries and Orals categories. You're right, as our lineup expands we'll move them over to Ancillaries only.

Cheers,
Bones

Thanks for the input. Nolva and Clomid are in both the Ancillaries and Orals categories. You're right, as our lineup expands we'll move them over to Ancillaries only.

Cheers,
Bones

So... no quad-copter Gear strikes?

Had a problem with first timing ordering,, without going in to details acelabs, responded quickly with good communication/ service, would recommend them to anyone,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a problem with first timing ordering,, without going in to details acelabs, responded quickly with good communication/ service, would recommend them to anyone,

Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers,
Bones

Anyone try their hgh? I can get legit hgh cheaper, but if their quality is better I have no problems paying more.

Anyone try their hgh? I can get legit hgh cheaper, but if their quality is better I have no problems paying more.

I don't think anyone from this board has ordered the HGH. It's 99%+ purity pharma quality and we personally had great test results. In the near future we will list a 95%+ GMP quality HGH for less money.

Cheers,
Bones

It's a pretty good start for a start-up. I have run $15 iu top of the line Western Pharma which would be a 10 on the Quality Scale, So far from what I have come to known in regards to kits, I'd go 7-7.5, in the grand scheme of things. I honestly didn't think Id get above a 5, but it's impressive and whoever Ace/Bones is dealing with, Kudos to you...

PS: I know everybody is different, makeup wise, but take a shot.

Take care,

BB

IML Gear Cream!
Could use more orals!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Could use more orals!

We are working on this and will have some good additions in the next months.

Cheers,
Bones

- - - Updated - - -

Only real complaint is that y’all don’t have test cyp

We do have Test E and it's so close that most guys will go with that. We might add Cyp in the future.

Cheers,
Bones

Cheers,
Bones

- - - Updated - - -

We do have Test E and it's so close that most guys will go with that. We might add Cyp in the future.

Cheers,
Bones
I'm still waiting on some more reviews to roll in. A lot of the guys on here know who I am and use to be on a TON. Just decided to do my own thing in silence. Once more reviews roll in, I'll grab up a little to test. Once that happens I'll report back to everyone.

Cheers,
Bones

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers,
Bones

Cool thanks for the info!

I'm still waiting on some more reviews to roll in. A lot of the guys on here know who I am and use to be on a TON. Just decided to do my own thing in silence. Once more reviews roll in, I'll grab up a little to test. Once that happens I'll report back to everyone.

Cheers for the post, there are a lot of members who also waiting.

Bones

Website looks great. I noticed under the T prop description it says 250mg/ml is that a typo? I hope so

Your font is too small and squinty.

Last edited:
got my first order from Acelabs, was surprised by how fast it was delivered, and NO SIGNATURE required, which is awesome.

made small order of test e and tren e, just to try out the system, so far not disappointed. will definitely be using them again.

got my first order from Acelabs, was surprised by how fast it was delivered, and NO SIGNATURE required, which is awesome.

made small order of test e and tren e, just to try out the system, so far not disappointed. will definitely be using them again.

Cheers brother, it's great to hear this!

Bones

Any plans on adding aromasin to the lineup? Otherwise site looks great to me!
I have a big summer cycle coming up next month, but I forgot to get the anavar doh.
Soon as funds get here I'm gonna put in a test order for a couple packs of ace anavar.
And believe me there will be pics and a review.
Super good prices on the orals too btw.

Last edited:
Any plans on adding aromasin to the lineup? Otherwise site looks great to me!
I have a big summer cycle coming up next month, but I forgot to get the anavar doh.
Soon as funds get here I'm gonna put in a test order for a couple packs of ace anavar.
And believe me there will be pics and a review.
Super good prices on the orals too btw.

Major changes coming in the very near future. Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Bones

Back