• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Ace labs

ricko

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody use ace labs before?

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
They have a good reputation here. They are a sponsor. They got some reviews in their sub forum. AceLabs

Goodluck

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Excellent source. Good product, service, communication and prices.

ricko

Registered Member
Reaction score
I made an order they say I need a name of a current client as a reference

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I made an order they say I need a name of a current client as a reference
You're new here so that's going to be extremely difficult until you build a reputation and people get to know u here.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Might need to consider a different source for now that doesn't have that requirement.

ricko

Registered Member
Reaction score
I understand,I am new to this,been on trt since September of 2021, did a sarm cycle,was curious about doing a test cycle,so many fake sites out there and I have only heard positive things about ace

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
You haven't read here on ASF very long then bc there is a ton of positive reviews and information about the sponsors here in the sponsors sub forum.

Unless you're talking about word of mouth from someone you know. Go look at SB labs for example. They have fantastic reviews and they don't require a reference. Unclez, PSL, just to name a couple more that I know don't require a reference.

ricko

Registered Member
Reaction score
You haven't read here on ASF very long then bc there is a ton of positive reviews and information about the sponsors here in the sponsors sub forum.

Unless you're talking about word of mouth from someone you know. Go look at SB labs for example. They have fantastic reviews and they don't require a reference. Unclez, PSL, just to name a couple more that I know don't require a reference.
I reached out to sb labs and am looking uunclez now,thanks for the advice

ricko

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok,I sent an email for list and prices

ricko

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am seeing that,I have a guy at the gym that knows a guy on the opposite coast that he gets things from but it's double the price

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it easier than making friends in real life? (I have none)
Why are you worrying about that? You're going to have to know someone super well b4 they will stick their neck out for u. Just use one of the labs that doesn't need a reference. Easy peasy. Also, how old are you? Hate to sound like a prick but I'll do it anyway. You don't sound like you're old enough to even be using PEDs.

GoobMooger69

Registered Member
Reaction score
Why are you worrying about that? You're going to have to know someone super well b4 they will stick their neck out for u. Just use one of the labs that doesn't need a reference. Easy peasy. Also, how old are you? Hate to sound like a prick but I'll do it anyway. You don't sound like you're old enough to even be using PEDs.
It was a joke bro, and I'm def old enough to be using PEDs

dcolicci

Reaction score
I Have played 2 separate orders within a month with ace labs. I took a risk after someone I knew said they were legit.************. Plus each order they surprise you with a bonus gift(free pack of Ace Calais with each order is what I got). Had some questions in regards to minor things, mainly my paranoia from ordering from a new source and their customer service was amazing and fast response time. Gear is very good, clean not bad at all. No complaints all. And I will vouch for this lab, that it's legit and no scam.

Absolutely no discussion about payments and shipping

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I Have played 2 separate orders within a month with ace labs. I took a risk after someone I knew said they were legit.*******************. Plus each order they surprise you with a bonus gift(free pack of Ace Calais with each order is what I got). Had some questions in regards to minor things, mainly my paranoia from ordering from a new source and their customer service was amazing and fast response time. Gear is very good, clean not bad at all. No complaints at all. And I will vouch for this lab, that it's legit and no scam.
1st post and you just broke multiple ASF rules......

radcock

Registered Member
Reaction score
How do u get ur reputation score up?