• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Accutane log TD

IML Gear Cream!
Ok so lips are chapped AF. All good otherwise
38d9cdd1bd451836de4dd08c834d9377.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

I'm actually amazed how fast this stuff has worked and how well. I expected a big break out(I had 1ittle flare up) before it got better but pretty much nothing

I'm actually amazed how fast this stuff has worked and how well. I expected a big break out(I had 1ittle flare up) before it got better but pretty much nothing

Man, that was QUICK... It's more common to have at least 1 more good gluster pop up, but these dried right up.. Awesome man, I bet it feels great. I remember when I cleared up, what a great feeling. good for you Sam! ;)(y)
Looks great!

That compound IS amazing and you may find you never get that issue again. My female cousin used in high school. She had to sign all kinds of paperwork but, she never had acne again ! Awesome

Max

It does feel nice. I got this little patch on my right tricep that's being stubborn but I'm not convinced it now more heat related than acne

20f4be3f9122c7db25ab9ebac083fd66.jpg

It does feel nice. I got this little patch on my right tricep that's being stubborn but I'm not convinced it now more heat related than acne
Hey brother, It's interesting that you mention that, because in some cases where there is a considerable amount of acne there is actually multiple types of acne. Because basically there is havoc going on. It's pandemonium.
When you get patches and clusters and things of that nature, the majority of the time it's superficial and surface related with bacteria and fungus.
You'll be surprised to find out that fungus spray, creams and lotions really help out. You can use athlete's foot spray, and even jock itch spray and things of that nature. The athlete's foot spray works really well, but if that doesn't work you could always go down to your local urgent care, Just explain to them that you recently overcame a considerable amount of acne and you believe that these clusters are bacterial related. And they can prescribe you steroidal cream.. they would have absolutely no problem writing you a script for that..
If for whatever bizarre or odd reason that they don't write you it, let me know because I have a few tubes of different types of topical medications, they are slightly used but I'll send them to you.

Clear as a bell baby
2050e997d10435a60e22bfb680aff89b.jpg

First and foremost, brother I'm super happy for you man and I know how this must make you feel.
Secondly, thank you for taking your time out and running this log for us.
Clearly the results speak for themselves.
This is absolutely outstanding..
Once again thank you, and man I'm so happy for you.

Just a heads up, When you discontinue, Your skin will still be sensitive for several weeks, so avoid any UV lighting, or any major sun exposure, getting tattoos and things of that nature.

Give it about a month and all should be good to go :)

First and foremost, brother I'm super happy for you man and I know how this must make you feel.
Secondly, thank you for taking your time out and running this log for us.
Clearly the results speak for themselves.
This is absolutely outstanding..
Once again thank you, and man I'm so happy for you.

Just a heads up, When you discontinue, Your skin will still be sensitive for several weeks, so avoid any UV lighting, or any major sun exposure, getting tattoos and things of that nature.

Give it about a month and all should be good to go :)
Thank you, it does make me feel loads better.
And no need to thank me brother, thank you for letting me do it. My prep starts next week so I'm curious to see what happens when all the compounds related to prep are added back in what happens

Got a little too much sun last 2 weeks ago and having trouble getting skin rehydrated and flaky arms back but good otherwise and acne free aside from a couple stragglers here and there
e5f92492b0100a2c50074e6c28f91924.jpg

Got a little too much sun last 2 weeks ago and having trouble getting skin rehydrated and flaky arms back but good otherwise and acne free aside from a couple stragglers here and there

Thatโ€™s a million times better. Congrats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

Dude... its all gone... damn,, looks GREAT man.. Happy for you man... :)
Best feeling in the world is when its 98% acne free..

One last pic with a little lat flare for ya. As you can see I'm clear as a bell still. As I said, I was very skeptical of the product but I'm a believer thru and thru now. No sides aside form dry ass skin. I think it's safe to say it's legit and a good place to close this log. I appreciate the hell out of you @Vision for the chance to log for ya again and getting this back cleared up. It bothered me A LOT so words can't say how much I appreciate it and more often than not I'm always willing to give back my logging a product for ya.
3698988940850813bc8c96f67d686111.jpg

Gotta give this stuff a shot.i see from these logs it works..I was worried about sides, dry skin I can deal with.im usually oily as f anyways

Gotta give this stuff a shot.i see from these logs it works..I was worried about sides, dry skin I can deal with.im usually oily as f anyways
Don't have any bloods but I feel fine and have the whole time

One last pic with a little lat flare for ya. As you can see I'm clear as a bell still. As I said, I was very skeptical of the product but I'm a believer thru and thru now. No sides aside form dry ass skin. I think it's safe to say it's legit and a good place to close this log. I appreciate the hell out of you @Vision for the chance to log for ya again and getting this back cleared up. It bothered me A LOT so words can't say how much I appreciate it and more often than not I'm always willing to give back my logging a product for ya.
3698988940850813bc8c96f67d686111.jpg

Brother, man you totally deserve this, and I know it bothered you, because it bothered me with my flare-ups that I had and I know what it did to me with my self-esteem. When I took the accutane, It literally changed my confidence and myself-esteem. It felt great to finally be back in my own skin so I know the feeling that you have.
I will 100% go the extra mile for anybody that has any issues with acne, I don't want anybody to live with it and what it can do to our morale..
Dude you look phenomenal.. Good for you man.. ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

This makes me happy! ๐Ÿ™Œ

People learned a lot from this, that you don't need much. Great log is always brother! ๐Ÿ’ช

Man, you would be surprised at this stuff isn't the Boogeyman that a lot of people make it out to be.
It is to be respected, yet mind you I was on a very heavy dosage for 6 months with blood work every month, and my blood stayed within respectable ranges.
There will be some obvious markers that change, to be expected but not like the internet makes it out to be.

Literally two different dermatologist told me that the refer to the internet as Google cry babies when a concerns how harsh accutane is.

Hey brother just checking in to see how you're feeling and to see if everything is all cleared up still?
Literally last just I was just talking to my girl about this stuff and how well it worked. I still haven't had but 1 pimple pop up this whole time. I just told @Matt88 in pm how grateful I was and how cool of @Vision it was to let me try this stuff and I'd highly recommend it to anybody with any acne issues.

Back