• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Accutane log TD

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so it took a while with wrong emails then took me 4 days to pick up pack but we here now finally. Not sure how to log this type of thing so I guess I'll just update any sides and post pix every few days.
a5521949f9ad850f52b7cec2a3c2de3f.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Man if something will get rid of this shit once and for all that would be a FN blessing

You got Accutane . So just 100% cotton (no synthetics , no poly blends . Get the Silicone (long) bacne brush with Differin Body wash & Spot gel . Works phenomenally ! Always just rinse it (silicone brush) afterward and let air dry. Never use a loofah or scrunchy or a rag !

It will do the trick ! Stand up tanning can help a lot as well, but only stand up w no creams

Max
Warning- light and Accutane aren’t friends so just watch the tanning . I was able to take it in AM And tan at night for 5 min

IML Gear Cream!
I don't kno what I'm waiting for..shit just sitting in my cabinet. Since stopping npp it's not as bad but they still there.

Day whatever
Slumped shoulder bad posture having ass
No sides yet and starting to pull the rest of the acne out it seems.
0f6b1ec3e403ef1f59950a4de9742cb5.jpg

Shit works for sure ! It saved someone I knows life ! They considered suicide because they had cystic acne so bad in their teens that they couldn’t get a job after interviews and it just crushed him . I found him Accutane and it cleared him up and he was a good lookin kid , got a good job so , I’m all for it . It can have sides but who gives a Rip if your having serious issues . Just a little true story . Your back is drying up it seems . Keep it up cuz it works , sometimes just one round does the trick !

I know how you talk so that post was funny ! It’s hilarious after you know someone , you can almost hear them post In their own drawl

Max

Still no sides. Have t checked anything with bloods obviously but in thinking the horror stories may have been mostly from fools.
31a5b8d877940ccc69a506f0908a38cd.jpg

I do. I'm in TN so 60-80% is commonplace. I should've chosen my words differently too.

Get Shredded!
So great ! Plus I do love a nice those fine Tennessee Walkers ! Had a few that came for Spring Break and “Ms Kelli”(as I called her) was quite the beauty with a booty ! So funny too me that you guys(y’all) put Mr or Ms in front of the persons first name . I was Mr. Max , Sir
Shes at University Memphis so, hopefully when I come visit we can go hit the campus ! They all were really nice

Max

So great ! Plus I do love a nice those fine Tennessee Walkers ! Had a few that came for Spring Break and “Ms Kelli”(as I called her) was quite the beauty with a booty ! So funny too me that you guys(y’all) put Mr or Ms in front of the persons first name . I was Mr. Max , Sir
Shes at University Memphis so, hopefully when I come visit we can go hit the campus ! They all were really nice

Max
I'm on the other side of the state. Right up the road from UT tho.
Mr/Ms and sir/ma'am is common place for most. Can't beat a southern belle thats for sure

I took accutane in high school. Shit works & works well. I swear to this day which is 30 years later, my lips are still dried out from that shit
I can hand me some dry lips but not 30 yrs lol

Soni had some dry skin on my chin this morning which isn't uncommon for me when I have facial hair but I have none right now. It could just be leftover from eating that delicious pussy last night cause it did get a bit messy. Used some lotion just in case

Soni had some dry skin on my chin this morning which isn't uncommon for me when I have facial hair but I have none right now. It could just be leftover from eating that delicious pussy last night cause it did get a bit messy. Used some lotion just in case

It be like that sometimes 🤷‍♂️

Still no sides. Have t checked anything with bloods obviously but in thinking the horror stories may have been mostly from fools.
31a5b8d877940ccc69a506f0908a38cd.jpg

Yeah, my dermo told me that all the shit people read on google is mostly cry babies, and how she had kids in high school on it and they did JUST FINE..
most people do well with it, and the sides are more mild than what people say.. Overreacting moreless...

I noticed my scalp was dryer than usual yesterday. I always have dry scalp tho. Otherwise I feel just fine so far and my back is looking great. I'll post a pic tonight

I noticed my scalp was dryer than usual yesterday. I always have dry scalp tho. Otherwise I feel just fine so far and my back is looking great. I'll post a pic tonight
Hey brother just keep in mind, that the acne can get a bit worse before it gets better, that's totally normal and not out of the ordinary. For some reason it just seems to give some sort of agitation to the acne and it flares up really quick before it dissipates. Before you know everything just starts drying right up and it's a beautiful thing.. ;)
Bear in mind and do not forget, try to avoid hot showers, use lukewarm showers, Just slightly under lukewarm It may be a bit uncomfortable but hot water is not good for the skin when on accutane..

Back