• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Abbott

weightslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey! Just got a list the other day and notice the have Abbott products. Last I knew Abbott was a real pharma company. But the gear on the list isn’t even anything you can get from a legit pharma like tren?

GearProRep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Biotech and Abbott Export are both from a real company outside the US. Ones produced in Germany(Abbott Export) and one is produced in Uruguay (Biotech). Both been around for a couple decades.

Hey! Just got a list the other day and notice the have Abbott products. Last I knew Abbott was a real pharma company. But the gear on the list isn’t even anything you can get from a legit pharma like tren?

weightslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Biotech and Abbott Export are both from a real company outside the US. Ones produced in Germany(Abbott Export) and one is produced in Uruguay (Biotech). Both been around for a couple decades.

Thank you sir! Wasn’t trying to step on any toes I just didn’t know. List looks great.

GearProRep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
You didn’t step on any toes bro. I’m here and happy to help. Any other questions or concerns just lmk. I check this forum around 4 times a day.

Thank you sir! Wasn’t trying to step on any toes I just didn’t know. List looks great.

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification GPR as was wondering that as well.