• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Aas advice.

BigDawg785

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, so I’m 29 years old sand have been training for about 7ish years. I’ve been running 200mg/week of test cyp for about a year. TRT dose. Want to up it to 500mg/week for 12 weeks then either pct and go off or cruise back at 200mg. My diet is very clean and have a coach for competing as well. This would be my first time blasting. Just want some advice whether I should just cruise or go off after. Also having trouble finding more test c to go on a blast so if anyone could help with that I’d be grateful. Wanting to compete before the end of the year. Thanks in advance

BigDawg785

Reaction score
Also started another thread cuz y’all mistakes me for some bum lol

BigDawg785

Reaction score
First pic is me at about 218lbs and beginning of a 12 week cut. Second pic is end of 12 weeks at 204lbs.700D677C-BA7F-4279-B889-5932BC0C0E04.jpeg

Attachments

• 959A6C7E-C851-4ED0-9627-D31496BF8CBE.jpeg
    959A6C7E-C851-4ED0-9627-D31496BF8CBE.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 15

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Forum page has all the sponsors in the bottom and they all carry Test.

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Well if youve made the decision to TRT than don’t bother with the PCT. this is obviously given that you you e pulled bloods and youve qualified for TRT.

My suggestion is to ro blast @ 500 mg of Test and run between 12-16 weeks. After your blast go into a cruise/lowering the Testosterone to a TRT level.

Also during your cruise periods I would also look into Proviron at 50mg ED split twice a day at 25mg AM and 25mg PM. read up on Proviron and how it works by competing with ShGB which will raise your free Testosterone.

After your cruise and if you are considering using another compound I’d try adding Masteron at a low dose (300-400mg/wk). This could help control the raise in your E2 and give you all the benefits of a DHT in your system. Also with the added Testosterone you may wish to add an AI. I would run your higher dose of Test for 8 weeks without the use of an AI. Pull bloods and see where your E2 is at. If it’s in the higher range you may consider adding an AI to help lower your E2 into a normal range. High E2 can wreck havoc on your sexual life and getting in in range would be important if it was me.

Most low dose TRT does not require an AI but at the numbers you suggested it is quite possible you may need to add one. Also keep in mind that a masteron would also help keep your estrogen in line.

very few people that make the decision to run TRT very rarely PCT.

Good luck and welcome to the board

JJ

BigDawg785

Reaction score
Well if youve made the decision to TRT than don’t bother with the PCT. this is obviously given that you you e pulled bloods and youve qualified for TRT.

My suggestion is to ro blast @ 500 mg of Test and run between 12-16 weeks. After your blast go into a cruise/lowering the Testosterone to a TRT level.

Also during your cruise periods I would also look into Proviron at 50mg ED split twice a day at 25mg AM and 25mg PM. read up on Proviron and how it works by competing with ShGB which will raise your free Testosterone.

After your cruise and if you are considering using another compound I’d try adding Masteron at a low dose (300-400mg/wk). This could help control the raise in your E2 and give you all the benefits of a DHT in your system. Also with the added Testosterone you may wish to add an AI. I would run your higher dose of Test for 8 weeks without the use of an AI. Pull bloods and see where your E2 is at. If it’s in the higher range you may consider adding an AI to help lower your E2 into a normal range. High E2 can wreck havoc on your sexual life and getting in in range would be important if it was me.

Most low dose TRT does not require an AI but at the numbers you suggested it is quite possible you may need to add one. Also keep in mind that a masteron would also help keep your estrogen in line.

very few people that make the decision to run TRT very rarely PCT.

Good luck and welcome to the board

JJ
Okay thank you for the advice! I’ll research up on Proviron too. Probably will be keeping this thread rolling throughout, hope to hear from you more JJ

BigDawg785

Reaction score
Would I need to stop the proviron a couple weeks before my blast or cut it out right before the blast?

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Well Proviron is an oral so it’s not something you can run forever. The best advice I can give you is to look up Proviron and get a good feel for what it is. Then pull bloodwork and check your markers see what Proviron is doing/what it’s raising In your system. Most guys find Proviron very well tolerable and it’s not in the same class as other orals like Winstrol or Dbol. Both of which are not easy on your body and can/should only be taken for short periods of time.

Some guys take Proviron for longer periods of time while others do not. So I’m afraid I’m not going to be able to give you a one size fits all answer. I’d say bloodwork will be your friend and go with that as the deciding factor on how long you run it for.

Good luck

Ghost Dog

Registered Member
Reaction score
bloodwork will be your friend

How much privacy can I expect from Labcorp? My hospital is very nosy and wants to know everything about me. It can access almost all of my medical records anywhere in the city, going back 20 years. It seems like they have a sharing arrangement with pharmacies, independent clinics, and other health care providers. I don't think HIPAA would protect me from their prying eyes.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
How much privacy can I expect from Labcorp? My hospital is very nosy and wants to know everything about me. It can access almost all of my medical records anywhere in the city, going back 20 years. It seems like they have a sharing arrangement with pharmacies, independent clinics, and other health care providers. I don't think HIPAA would protect me from their prying eyes.
Just depends on if they have open access to lab Corp. Quest is an option as well if there is one around unless it's the same story.

You could ask lab Corp. Tell them you are worried about your privacy and you want to know if the hospital has open access to your lab Corp chart.