• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

A Tribute to Custom's Corner

The good ol days.
I hope custom. Is laid up in some swanky hotel with a tranny enjoying himself.
There may have been some drama towards the last I seen em Here. But I didn't let that tarnish his positive vibes he always sent my way.
Dude was A OK in my book
Still is.
Hope we get to here from him here soon.

Yeah I hope he pops back up. He was definitely involved in the community and was a good guy overall.

Hasn't anyone heard from him. I saw a post where someone mentioned reaching out via Facebook or phone. But I didn't see an update.
I have Gibbs number. I no they were Close. But that's one my old phone and I gotta dig it up. Maybe this week I can reach out to Gibbs. Have em relay a message.

Hope Gibbs will give an update as well Stink.

Don't worry everyone I'm sure something very exciting is right around the corner for a new Custom's corner

Custom sighting confirmed!!!

I think I'm going to have A.font401 on the next customs corner so we can talk about his transgender surgery and how it went

Lmao that'll go so well :D

What delightful memories

Back