• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

A most unfortunate scenario for ASF members...

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been using MFL gear for quite sometime, many other veteran members for some time longer, and MFL's gear is 1st rate, that's not debatable, imo. Unfortunately, Ricky's inability to maintain solid communication with me and Idaho to continue what once was, and what should still be today one of the 1st rate labs on ASF brings me to my personal decision to walk away...

If Ricky owes you, and I hear anything from him whatsoever, I assure you, I will do what I can for you. FWIW, I have no knowledge of Ricky burning anyone, ever, so I am hopeful he comes through for those of you that have unfilled orders.

Thanks, HFO

Phil_McRevis

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it coming to this....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered Member
Reaction score
Sucks. I remember ordering from him a while back when I got back into gear and his stuff was legit. Hate to see members get fucked.

Mrsrobinson

Registered Member
Reaction score
As HFO already knows, I'm on that most likely "got fucked" List :( Even with all the wonky stuff the last few we never got screwed by him before. Makes me REALLY damn sad that my first true "I GOT SCAMMED" is going to probably be Ricky. FAWK :(
Even worse, he totally freaking blew it with some of the BEST guys to have as reps.
I'm PISSED :(

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered Member
Reaction score
I have been using MFL gear for quite sometime, many other veteran members for some time longer, and MFL's gear is 1st rate, that's not debatable, imo. Unfortunately, Ricky's inability to maintain solid communication with me and Idaho to continue what once was, and what should still be today one of the 1st rate labs on ASF brings me to my personal decision to walk away...

If Ricky owes you, and I hear anything from him whatsoever, I assure you, I will do what I can for you. FWIW, I have no knowledge of Ricky burning anyone, ever, so I am hopeful he comes through for those of you that have unfilled orders.

Thanks, HFO

You are a respected member of this forum and always do the right thing from what I have seen.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
ttt for those that may not know...

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
I apologize for getting you this bullshit.

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
This situation is gheyer than two dicks. Hoping for the best and trying to get some answers.

twisted

Registered Member
Reaction score
I hope no one is surprised by this ....its been the norm for mfl to operate in this fashion for quite a while ...in fact its normal for the guys banner to tooken down for lack of advertising payment ...he came up MIA quite few times too ....

the politics of asf makes me chuckle sometimes cause if this behavior was coming from a different lab these post would be totally different .....I fuckin hate to ses any member or friend lose a pennie and hope all turns out well for everyone ..... just my .02

HF03 your a stand up guy and Im sure you will do your best to fix this ....just somethings are out of our control brother ....props on the tread

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Am I having Deja vu? It's almost as if he's done this before... A couple times. Oh wait... He has :roflmao:

Glad to see you step away sooner rather than later. Though his gear is good, he is far to relaxed and "it's ok, I fix it later" type of a person for this.

chocolatemalt

Registered Member
Reaction score
Drug problem? Just curious. We have another sponsor here in that boat, service meandering back and forth from stellar to sewage.

zwhit

Registered Member
Reaction score
This situation is gheyer than two dicks. Hoping for the best and trying to get some answers.

Weren't you talking shit to every other rep on the board just a few weeks ago on the chance this happens and now your boy is in the same boat? :coffee:

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sumbitch.....

twisted

Registered Member
Reaction score
Drug problem? Just curious. We have another sponsor here in that boat, service meandering back and forth from stellar to sewage.

Absolutely I personally think it is a addiction of some sort ....dissappearing ..lost of communication ...havin money issues and not makin sponsors fees .....

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it coming to this....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
me too.
Good for you bro.

Only so much you can do, then your efforts are just futile.

Props for speakin out bro..

15% off code unlisted
http://www.steroidforyou.com/
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Members 1st brother

Sucks. I remember ordering from him a while back when I got back into gear and his stuff was legit. Hate to see members get fucked.

me too.

As HFO already knows, I'm on that most likely "got fucked" List :( Even with all the wonky stuff the last few we never got screwed by him before. Makes me REALLY damn sad that my first true "I GOT SCAMMED" is going to probably be Ricky. FAWK :(
Even worse, he totally freaking blew it with some of the BEST guys to have as reps.
I'm PISSED :(

thank you.
This really pisses me off *smh* I know you went off my recommendation... Im truly sorry.

You are a respected member of this forum and always do the right thing from what I have seen.

Thank you.

I apologize for getting you this bullshit.

You didn't JR, you presented me with an option, I chose it after long thought and a long talk with Ricky, my choice, no apology needed.

Thanks for the heads up.

Your welcome.

lol. confusing as dudes with boob jobs?

Yep. This +1 :thumb:

Thank you.

Absolutely I personally think it is a addiction of some sort ....dissappearing ..lost of communication ...havin money issues and not makin sponsors fees .....

I have no personal knowledge of this, but I'd agree the behavior patterns are similar. However, sometimes life does throw us fast balls and curve balls at the same time. Some people cant handle the pressure of it all and take time outs until they can get back up to bat...

twisted

Registered Member
Reaction score

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Could be, or I am thinking cash flow, just like another source here.

dogbig

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am one of those waiting for a pack and for what it's worth Ricky just emailed me my tracking info and apologized for the delay which in reality was not that long at all. MFL is a rollerciaster. One that I have been riding since he came aboard. I take a chance every time I order from MFL but he has yet to screw me. He gets a lot of slack from me cause his gear is so damn good. Hope he squares up with everyone else.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

bignasty

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hopefully he comes through and makes good. Sometimes shit happens. But he needs to realize even if he makes good it is a big fat blemish on his reputation. Youll find another gig hf and idaho. His loss not yours.

dogbig

Registered Member
Reaction score
Look what I just got from Mr Post man!!
TPP & ISO baby! !

dogbig

Registered Member
Reaction score
There is a reason I order small.

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Look what I just got from Mr Post man!!
TPP & ISO baby! !

Please do not post outer packaging or discuss outer packaging of shipping carriers. I had to remove your pic.

Thank you

dogbig

Registered Member
Reaction score
Please do not post outer packaging or discuss outer packaging of shipping carriers. I had to remove your pic.

Thank you
Sorry, rookie mistake

bigpapat30

Registered Member
Reaction score

Thanks, HFO
Good for you man...much respect for you and all that you do! This is very unfortunate indeed...seems to be happening more and more as of here lately, what a shame smh!

Thanks for always being upfront and honest no matter what the situation is...mad respect points tallied up in my book!

B/P