• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A GAY and two STRAIGHT men are in the sauna…

Johnnyhartly

I Am The CockBody Godfather
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay so interesting thing happened.

I (the FAG) was sitting in the sauna and two VERY straight men are in there too. Here’s how the conversation went. Remember now, these guys are so straight that they would never tolerate a gay joke or send a flexin pic too a bro. That would be TOO scary, TOO gay!

Straight guy #1 - short with wide hips, narrow shoulders, maybe 15” arms pumped, VERY expensive hair cut, nice Apple Watch. In his 30s.
Just getting done with his “lift” and getting into the sauna. Test levels gotta be sub 250

Straight guy #2 - taller, with long wavey hair, scruffy looking, fat af, his nick name is probably Big Dave. He’s probably a 4th generation mill rat. In his 50s. Test levels gone years ago.

GAY guy - me, dumb faggot

Here it goes:

#1 walks in into sauna

#2 “HEY man! How you doing?? Look like ur putting on some muscle?! Been eating a lot of chicken???”

#1- yeah I’ve been really sticking to it

#2- yeah I try and do that but you know its tough!

#1- yeah

#2- hey you drink beer??

#1- I dunno not really, I mean sometimes we go2 a craft brewery

#2- yeah I gotta watch it, I’ve been drinking 3 nights a week and it just ruins all the progress I’ve made

#1- yeah im not young anymore, used to be able to get wasted and come workout the next day

#2- yeah and get pump too! Now it’s different

#2- hey you see those hood rats coming in here and getting all wild lifting heavy weight?

#1- ha yeah it’s annoying

#2- yeah it’s cool and all but not cool here

GAY FAGGOT JOHNNY - why isn’t it cool here?

#2- cus they’re scaring old ppl

FAGGOT - oh, there’s no reason to be scared they’re just lifting how they lift.

#1- ……

#2-…..

#1- yeah i can’t wait for the day they get hurt

#2- ha yeah! Lifting that heavy and with bad form they’re gunna get hurt

#1- hahahaha yeah

DUMB CUNT FAG- you want them to get hurt?

#2- hey what the FUCK is your problem man?!!! Why are fucking starting shit??!!

FAG- whoa man I was just asking a simple question

#2- you’re starting problems!

#1- I never said I want them to get hurt I said I was waiting for it!

Fuck FAG- aaaaa geez okay guys, wow

#2- shakes his head, pats his straight friend on the back and says I’ll see you later

#1- stares off MAD! And shakes his head randomly

Dumb homo- sits there and laughs

Okay so interesting thing happened.

I (the FAG) was sitting in the sauna and two VERY straight men are in there too. Here’s how the conversation went. Remember now, these guys are so straight that they would never tolerate a gay joke or send a flexin pic too a bro. That would be TOO scary, TOO gay!

Straight guy #1 - short with wide hips, narrow shoulders, maybe 15” arms pumped, VERY expensive hair cut, nice Apple Watch. In his 30s.
Just getting done with his “lift” and getting into the sauna. Test levels gotta be sub 250

Straight guy #2 - taller, with long wavey hair, scruffy looking, fat af, his nick name is probably Big Dave. He’s probably a 4th generation mill rat. In his 50s. Test levels gone years ago.

GAY guy - me, dumb faggot

Here it goes:

#1 walks in into sauna

#2 “HEY man! How you doing?? Look like ur putting on some muscle?! Been eating a lot of chicken???”

#1- yeah I’ve been really sticking to it

#2- yeah I try and do that but you know its tough!

#1- yeah

#2- hey you drink beer??

#1- I dunno not really, I mean sometimes we go2 a craft brewery

#2- yeah I gotta watch it, I’ve been drinking 3 nights a week and it just ruins all the progress I’ve made

#1- yeah im not young anymore, used to be able to get wasted and come workout the next day

#2- yeah and get pump too! Now it’s different

#2- hey you see those hood rats coming in here and getting all wild lifting heavy weight?

#1- ha yeah it’s annoying

#2- yeah it’s cool and all but not cool here

GAY FAGGOT JOHNNY - why isn’t it cool here?

#2- cus they’re scaring old ppl

FAGGOT - oh, there’s no reason to be scared they’re just lifting how they lift.

#1- ……

#2-…..

#1- yeah i can’t wait for the day they get hurt

#2- ha yeah! Lifting that heavy and with bad form they’re gunna get hurt

#1- hahahaha yeah

DUMB CUNT FAG- you want them to get hurt?

#2- hey what the FUCK is your problem man?!!! Why are fucking starting shit??!!

FAG- whoa man I was just asking a simple question

#2- you’re starting problems!

#1- I never said I want them to get hurt I said I was waiting for it!

Fuck FAG- aaaaa geez okay guys, wow

#2- shakes his head, pats his straight friend on the back and says I’ll see you later

#1- stares off MAD! And shakes his head randomly

Dumb homo- sits there and laughs
Sounds like they made the girls are stronger than them

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

I think the two straight guys are really closet homos and in denial about that as well as many other things.
I think the fag should have taken advantage of the closet homos, overpowered the weak bitches and forced them to buttfuck each other while the fag took video and jerked off.
This is what should have happened. Why didn't the fag assert his gay alpha male status?

I think the two straight guys are really closet homos and in denial about that as well as many other things.
I think the fag should take advantage of the closet homos, overpower the weak bitches and force them to buttfuck each other while the fag videos and jerks off.
This is what should have happened. Why didn't the fag assert his gay alpha male status?
They’re were some sperg0 disciples!!

Well brother, i kinda did by laughing them off. That’s the best part, they wanted me to engage and I laughed at them instead.

U lost me at “i use to be able to get a pump now it’s different” 😂 what the even fuck is that

Like what changed? Probably his shit work ethic.

Also my arms are just above 15” I feel attacked. It may have been me sitting next to u , I have the Apple Watch to prove it

IMG_1792.jpeg

They’re were some sperg0 disciples!!

Well brother, i kinda did by laughing them off. That’s the best part, they wanted me to engage and I laughed at them instead.
That always pisses these kinda of guys off more. I love laughing in peoples faces. It’s the ultimate fuck u. Especially when there in tough guy mode

U lost me at “i use to be able to get a pump now it’s different” 😂 what the even fuck is that

Also my arms are just above 15” I feel attacked. It may have been me sitting next to u , I have the Apple Watch to prove it

View attachment 128919
You’re just above 15” and he’s probably just below. Not to mention ur not straight.

There’s nothing like going into a sauna, old man nuts hanging, frightening the yutes who are fully clothed in there.
It is only when I see their discomfort, that I start in with the not breaking eye contact conversation.
The only thing almost as fun is putting a foot up on the bench in front of the lockers, making small talk with these fucking children calling themselves “men”.

Fag is offensive, kinda like the N word FYI.
What is the PC term? The last thing I want to do is be inconsiderate. I'm pretty tolerant unless I tell someone hey I'm straight, stop hitting on me and they don't stop, then I am quite inconsiderate.
I guess I should say that was me in the old days.
Today, very few straight or not are hitting on me. :cry:

There’s nothing like going into a sauna, old man nuts hanging, frightening the yutes who are fully clothed in there.
It is only when I see their discomfort, that I start in with the not breaking eye contact conversation.
The only thing almost as fun is putting a foot up on the bench in front of the lockers, making small talk with these fucking children calling themselves “men”.
I hate it when they wear nothing and sit down. That's very unsanitary (although sanitary doesn't normally come to mind at all when I think of a sauna, steamroom or a jacuzzi). Straight or not, I want to knock their teeth out. That's usually when I just leave.

What is the PC term? The last thing I want to do is be inconsiderate. I'm pretty tolerant unless I tell someone hey I'm straight, stop hitting on me and they don't stop, then I am quite inconsiderate.
I guess I should say that was me in the old days.
Today, very few straight or not are hitting on me. :cry:
I always thought the PC term was FAGGOT!! Said with an aggressive and demeaning tone….guess I was wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️

I always thought the PC term was FAGGOT!! Said with an aggressive and demeaning tone….guess I was wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️
I will just assume that you live in a trailer down by a river.

View attachment 128919
Brother I love what you have in your car.. mix that with fruity Pebble cereal post workout, and it's a game changer.. I have it on my counter.. 🙌

I just read this over 3 fricken times and I still don't get it, either I'm missing something or -

There was two “tough guys” in the sauna talking about drinking beer and chicken breast. When they started talking about guys lifting heavy and hating on them I politely asked probing questions. They got mad. I laughed at them.

Brother I love what you have in your car.. mix that with fruity Pebble cereal post workout, and it's a game changer.. I have it on my counter.. 🙌
It’s my favorite one. They have a birthday cake fruity pebble one, it’s terrible though

There was two “tough guys” in the sauna talking about drinking beer and chicken breast. When they started talking about guys lifting heavy and hating on them I politely asked probing questions. They got mad. I laughed at them.
Well that answers it, I'm retarded.. 🤦

It’s my favorite one. They have a birthday cake fruity pebble one, it’s terrible though
Bro, I venture to the other flavors and regretted it, nothing beats the fruity pebbles. Nothing.. And of course Walmart jacks up the fucking price 20 more dollars now..

@Halfi @Vision
Sugar rice and food coloring is the only cereal. Sick pumps.
Fruity pebbles cereal as a rice base at 125g with one scoop of the iso fruity Pebble flavor protein plus 85g pineapple.. best pre-workout meal ever.. :)

Back