• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
Shoot me a PM dude. Let’s get your order figured out.
It’s already been taken care of. I pm’d him two days ago it was shipping that day. I’ve been working with CS to make sure he got it

Lets all relax and stay positive.

Packs are landing and will continue to land , as everyone can see ,us Reps are still here taking care of things.

Pack arrived today and everything looks good. Thanks to the reps that helped, hopefully all is good now.

Monster will be back. Monster is still accepting orders for current customers. BOP is a fricking joke, monster was one of their best sponsors for many years in a row and they turn around and ban us and our great reps for what? Because an order or two have been waiting for more than 7 days? Because someone said they didn’t get a return email? Unbelievable!
Especially after ASF reached out to BOP after they were compromised... at least they are living up to their reputation of being the lowest of the low when it comes to assholes.

Thanks Tripleovertime & GGG. TD landed today. I've been in the game for a long time, and usually every lab is good until your last order that you get fucked on. I fully expected to get fucked on this as well. - You guys are stand up dudes.

Thanks Tripleovertime & GGG. TD landed today. I've been in the game for a long time, and usually every lab is good until your last order that you get fucked on. I fully expected to get fucked on this as well. - You guys are stand up dudes.
Thank you for the update. Maybe sometime in the future we can earn your trust again.

It’s awesome to see these reps step up, and monster making this all work for everyone.

So many happy endings

JOKER

What's BOP?...
Like bopping around?
Been banned longer than I was a member lol

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Pack arrived today and everything looks good. Thanks to the reps that helped, hopefully all is good now.
you know what? You were right. I went back and checked the dates and you made that post before you contacted me. These have been some trying times and I was frustrated when I saw that post because I had been helping you, and it pissed me off to see that...but! You posted that before I even knew you were waiting on an order and that’s my bad for not doing my due diligence. So my bad for jumping down your throat. Shits been hard for me lately. The wife and I have six kids and she’s out of work as of Monday due to corona virus closures and I’ve been super stressed. I stood by what I said about hooking you up out of my Personal stash, and if you ever need anything going forward feel free to contact me. And im glad you finally got your pack. Sorry it took so long

YOUR A GOOD DUDE HEAVY !! YOU GO ABOVE AND BEYOND BRO !! i have kids too and wifes oughta work and my states locked down, moneys tight, everyones wondering what the fucks going on, i ran out of cyp, lol, but i'm in the same boat with ya brother it ain't easy, and that's what we do,, we do our best and sometimes when pressure is coming from every direction we pop, i seen the post where you offered that and i already knew when i seen it what kind of guy you REALLY ARE, then you come back and clean it up, your good people, ill follow you guys if you stay monster or go elsewhere, you deserve that......

YOU, TRIPLE AND GGG, GOOD FKN GUYS, yea i got nervous im out of injectable because im a feen but you guys made it happen, you made fkn sure that shit was sent, and im grateful we all are, i cant wait to hit that shit brother, lol, i have weights in my cellar been going down the dungeon like years ago, BACK TO THE BASICS LOL, and the basics work, my bench already went up, and if you wanna put your recipes back on ill follow your thread bro, my wifes home now gonna teach her how to cook !! lol !!

i HOPE EVERYBODY'S SAFE N SOUND AND YOUR FAMILIES STAY SAFE, LETS GET THROUGH THIS FUCKING CORONA BULLSHIT AND THEN GET BACK TO THE LIFE
WE GONNA DO THIS WERE A MONSTER !!!!

Last edited:
YOUR A GOOD DUDE HEAVY !! YOU GO ABOVE AND BEYOND BRO !! i have kids too and wifes oughta work and my states locked down, moneys tight, everyones wondering what the fucks going on, i ran out of cyp, lol, but i'm in the same boat with ya brother it ain't easy, and that's what we do,, we do our best and sometimes when pressure is coming from every direction we pop, i seen the post where you offered that and i already knew when i seen it what kind of guy you REALLY ARE, then you come back and clean it up, your good people, ill follow you guys if you stay monster or go elsewhere, you deserve that......

YOU, TRIPLE AND GGG, GOOD FKN GUYS, yea i got nervous im out of injectable because im a feen but you guys made it happen, you made fkn sure that shit was sent, and im grateful we all are, i cant wait to hit that shit brother, lol, i have weights in my cellar been going down the dungeon like years ago, BACK TO THE BASICS LOL, and the basics work, my bench already went up, and if you wanna put your recipes back on ill follow your thread bro, my wifes home now gonna teach her how to cook !! lol !!

i HOPE EVERYBODY'S SAFE N SOUND AND YOUR FAMILIES STAY SAFE, LETS GET THROUGH THIS FUCKING CORONA BULLSHIT AND THEN GET BACK TO THE LIFE
WE GONNA DO THIS WERE A MONSTER !!!!
Thanks man, I appreciate that. And ya....I’ll start up a new thread with some recipes

Ok bones...got a couple recipes up for you over in the diet and nutrition forum

you know what? You were right. I went back and checked the dates and you made that post before you contacted me. These have been some trying times and I was frustrated when I saw that post because I had been helping you, and it pissed me off to see that...but! You posted that before I even knew you were waiting on an order and that’s my bad for not doing my due diligence. So my bad for jumping down your throat. Shits been hard for me lately. The wife and I have six kids and she’s out of work as of Monday due to corona virus closures and I’ve been super stressed. I stood by what I said about hooking you up out of my Personal stash, and if you ever need anything going forward feel free to contact me. And im glad you finally got your pack. Sorry it took so long

No need at all to apologize. It’s very trying times now and not everyone is tied to this board. Your family and your life takes precedent over anything on here. I’m sorry for the way I reacted also, I’m in the same boat and not working and frustrated also so I did jump the gun a bit. You were right, I got taken care of and I appreciate all your help!

Why are members posting TD pics from a lab that isn't a sponsor here anymore? Triple you need to close this thread bro it's not fair to the sponsors paying board fees. All HAS-Pharma threads were deleted why should Monster be any different?

Why are members posting TD pics from a lab that isn't a sponsor here anymore? Triple you need to close this thread bro it's not fair to the sponsors paying board fees. All HAS-Pharma threads were deleted why should Monster be any different?
I 100% agree. I just wanted to make sure everyone got their touchdowns and no one was left behind. Like I’ve mentioned several times... everyone should buy from a current sponsor on this forum.

thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back