Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,074 Posts
    Rep Points

I woke up white! Anyone?

Don't let the headline mislead you or think anything racist..
    But... I'll tell ya, I woke up white today and I'm loving it... I love waking up white!
    Thank you SUK

woke up to a great morning and had 4g of white elephant before I ate anything..
    No greater feeling than waking up to some white on a Saturday morning...

Anyone else look forward to white wake ups??

lets hear your white wake up protocols and stories...

Speaking in which.. Check out the new sale..
    St. Patricks Day Sale!!
    Brought to you by:
    https://straightupkratom.com/

Use Coupon Code green25 for 25% off the entire store!
    No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
    Hurry, Sale ends March 17th 2020 at 11:59 PM MST
    Coupon Code works on all website

New Strains Already Discounted!
    Use Coupon Code
    Green25 for Even More Savings!
    BIGGEST Discount This Year!

https://straightupkratom.com/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,315 Posts
    Rep Points

You come up with the best topic titles,they always grab my and I'm sure others attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,074 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by drealdeal View Post
    You come up with the best topic titles,they always grab my and I'm sure others attention.
    You have to be crafty.. lol

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,447 Posts
    Rep Points

Can you let me know the effects of the white. I have always wanted to try it tbh.

I have heard some guys use it for PWO, etc. Ands it like a stim. Im not super experienecd with kratom tbh, I think I have used green, red and yellow this far.

All of it was from MHK too. Potent stuff.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,074 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Can you let me know the effects of the white. I have always wanted to try it tbh.

I have heard some guys use it for PWO, etc. Ands it like a stim. Im not super experienecd with kratom tbh, I think I have used green, red and yellow this far.

Of course..

The white is a bit much for me for pre-workout. I wouldn't call it stimmy, but if there was a classification for it, that would be the closest thing we could conciser..
    It improves situational awareness as well as being able to pick up on social ques and willingness to join in on conversations.

For pre-workout, I'm a bit strange and like to be in control, I use minimal caffeine and focus more on real raw output energy (like food/CARBS) rather than a feeling brought on by a compound (halo/dbol/drol/test base/tren base is an exception, these are more long term with no crash ans not superficial).
    If anything, the Gold at 2g would be more of a PW type of strain because you still have the focus factor there while not being to aggressive with the thought process.

White is a GREAT pick me up blend on a down day or when going out and about.
    I don't use weed, yet some guys say its a great PW, I just can't function like that, or on crazy insane PW drinks.. I simply just could never use some agents as a PW.. White kratom is one of them.
    I reserve my lifts for "me time"... When I want to feel good and be out and about, I'm going hard core whitey.

White would fail me as a PW because someone would ask me a question and BLAMMO I won't shut the fuck up and I will all over zealous and too "extra" if that makes sense..

IMO gold with noopept would be absolute tits for PW with maybe a small cup of black coffee..

Sorry for the over explanation, I'm just too particular with my sessions and PW.. I need to feel "me" and my legit out-put and hormones with muscle to mind connection with emotions (aggression/stress/excitement, whatever it may be)

I tried some PW's that where so over the top I couldn't hardly pay attention on what I was doing. Let alone get sick from the fruity sweeteners
    Again, stimulation is a bad description word for white but it's the only one that fits.. I think "extra" or a bit too euphoric is the best to describe it..

You'd rather have the top down and music going than being in the gym if that makes sense.. Did I just say "than rather being in the gym"? That's a first..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts
    Rep Points

YES.!! I wakeup to SuK White and it's great. Effects will likely vary for the individual but for me I get some euphoria with focus but a relaxing focus. I like to mix it with SuK Super Green that gives me the energetic effect in the morning. Those 2 mixed together are a killer combo that gives me the above mentioned effects and pain relief to top it off. My likings change but this here is my morning beverage since coffee is too stimmy for me. Always high quality as I mentioned in a different thread.

This is GREAT to see Kratom reviews and threads again..!! NICE.!! Excited for the Old Forest Dark Red.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,074 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by movingsteel 79 View Post
    YES.!! I wakeup to SuK White and it's great. Effects will likely vary for the individual but for me I get some euphoria with focus but a relaxing focus. I like to mix it with SuK Super Green that gives me the energetic effect in the morning. Those 2 mixed together are a killer combo that gives me the above mentioned effects and pain relief to top it off. My likings change but this here is my morning beverage since coffee is too stimmy for me. Always high quality as I mentioned in a different thread.

This is GREAT to see Kratom reviews and threads again..!! NICE.!! Excited for the Old Forest Dark Red.
    I absolutely love the feedback and I agree that the white can be much better than coffee because like you said coffee can be a bit too much.. for myself even one cup of coffee not only ruins my stomach but I get anxiety through the rest of the day..I get really really sensitive anymore with any caffeine.. for a while there I was doing my vitamin B12 complex and coffee everyday, as usual but my anxiety was getting worse and worse.. these have never been a problem before but I remove both of them in my anxiety went away. Or at least a good portion of it that was stimulating it.. now I just use the kratom white and that's my go go juice for the morning.. that's a good idea mixing it with the green, I tried that a few times in the past and I remembered it worked out well..thank you for the refresher and reminding me I need to get back on that cocktail again.. good call!!!!!!!

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,074 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I keep hearing great things about the White and the Gold sounds like a good time to grab some.
    gold is great as a follow up a few hrs after the white to keep that long lasting focus factor heightened..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I absolutely love the feedback and I agree that the white can be much better than coffee because like you said coffee can be a bit too much.. for myself even one cup of coffee not only ruins my stomach but I get anxiety through the rest of the day..I get really really sensitive anymore with any caffeine.. for a while there I was doing my vitamin B12 complex and coffee everyday, as usual but my anxiety was getting worse and worse.. these have never been a problem before but I remove both of them in my anxiety went away. Or at least a good portion of it that was stimulating it.. now I just use the kratom white and that's my go go juice for the morning.. that's a good idea mixing it with the green, I tried that a few times in the past and I remembered it worked out well..thank you for the refresher and reminding me I need to get back on that cocktail again.. good call!!!!!!!
    No problem Vis, same with coffee for me... my hands get all shaky, stomach in a knot, rapid heartbeat, my appetite is shot all day. Caffeine from coffee just too much for my system. I have always loved the way coffee smelled and even tasted but my system just doesn't agtee. Kratom does not do any of that and its pain relieving properties are just fantastic and my main reason that I started using Kratom. Then I discovered all these other wonderful effects. Amazing plant it is.!!

Yeah man try mixing some Green with the White when ya need that extra kick in the morning. It's been my go to for a while now. Mixing and changing the times of the day and colors has kept my tolerance in check. This combo has given me desired effects for quite some time now though and my favorite for morning/day.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,074 Posts
    Rep Points

Today is a great morning thus far... I woke up white AGAIN..

I have my ambient music on and all set and ready for the day... Lets make today as productive as we can!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,676 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post

Wes. I use 3-4 grams of white Maeng da and drink my cold brew black coffee/water mix PWO. It is pretty impressive as far as giving you mental positive energy and outlook before and during training. 30-40 min pwo. Just MO.

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points

4 grams white on an empty burner will be great PWO -with black coffee even better ~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts
    Rep Points

Tried the elephant the other day but puked it all up right away so still truly havenít experienced it yet.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,074 Posts
    Rep Points

WHO'S WHITE THIS MORNING, anyone wake up white too???

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,074 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    4 grams white on an empty burner will be great PWO -with black coffee even better ~
    I did the coffee the other day on an empty with gold.. never again.. I did 6g and a cup of cofee.. I felt sick as hell.. I'll stick with 2g gold and a small cup of black.. I also think the heavy sugar creamer she bought had a lot to do with it..it was cinnamon toast crunch flavor