• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin down 20%

IML Gear Cream!
I'm gonna buy some more soon. Getting down into the 3,000 range, how low will it go.....hmmm. some poeple gonna make some big money when it goes back up.

I have made over 4 mill from all the dummy's who sold low ...now again it is low and I will buy around 2 mill ...this is all a charade a world mindgame for the sheep and I'm laughing my nuts off

So many millionaires using UGLs on a gay BBing forum these days.

Is that you Sumner

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

So many millionaires using UGLs on a gay BBing forum these days.

Is that you Sumner

Thought Sumner was Splinter...maybe you found another Sumner gimmick :)

Bought some coin today at 4,500
Better than investing in toilet paper id say like 90% of the rest of the pop.

Bought some coin today at 4,500
I did too and it's up around 14% since my buy yesterday. But lets see what today brings us. I thought for sure after Trump said we might hit a recession yesterday it was going to tank for sure but it didn't move much at all

Perhaps the 850B stimulus package is helping btc gain back some losses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to buy one btc coin but I haven’t yet, I’m thinking it may drop further since the bad news keeps on coming. I mean every time I hear a sound byte it’s something new and disastrous and nothing good, like how many people have been healed that once were infected

Get Shredded!
I have $500 ready to go. Waiting for the right time. It will go up and eventually that $500 will get me much more.

It’s always a risk. But now is the time to buy btc, invest and refi.

Bout to jump in on this shit! Wait for me to post that I bought some. Sure fire way for it to tank even lower.

I have $500 ready to go. Waiting for the right time. It will go up and eventually that $500 will get me much more.

I also have $500 to drop into my blockchain and waiting for the right moment! I might be crazy but putting $500 into the stock market is just as risky lol.

What I learned from the stupid rise of BTC is don't get greedy. Pick a spot and when it hits it, make your move.

What I learned from the stupid rise of BTC is don't get greedy. Pick a spot and when it hits it, make your move.

Yep, same with the stock market. My E*Trade account took a serious bruising lately.

Spend that $500 on hookers & blow. U will have a way better memory of it , storys to tell & who knows maybe even a VD souvenir . We could all be dead in a month sounds like the the better bet to me.

Cheers mate

I want to buy one btc coin but I haven’t yet, I’m thinking it may drop further since the bad news keeps on coming. I mean every time I hear a sound byte it’s something new and disastrous and nothing good, like how many people have been healed that once were infected

If it hits 4K, or below; I am going to join you and buy a single bitcoin. 68 billion was lost that one day. Bitcoin is king of crypto and I was waiting until May 20 because it is supposed to split. Last times it split the value went off the charts but, these are uncertain times. When I saw it at $4,500 I almost pulled the trigger but was too scared and waited. Now it’s around $5,300. I do hope it does go low but, I am not wishing for it.

Max

If it hits 4K, or below; I am going to join you and buy a single bitcoin. 68 billion was lost that one day. Bitcoin is king of crypto and I was waiting until May 20 because it is supposed to split. Last times it split the value went off the charts but, these are uncertain times. When I saw it at $4,500 I almost pulled the trigger but was too scared and waited. Now it’s around $5,300. I do hope it does go low but, I am not wishing for it.

Max
Strong posibilities it does . Especially if they cant control the spread of this shit. If the hospitals fill up & people start panicking it could go below 4k easy imh. But wtf do i know.

IML Gear Cream!
Strong posibilities it does . Especially if they cant control the spread of this shit. If the hospitals fill up & people start panicking it could go below 4k easy imh. But wtf do i know.

It’s gambling for sure. I am just convinced that crypto is the future of money tech and that is what keeps me interested.

Max

with all the mass businesses that are going out of business, the layoffs are coming. all the people that own bitcoin and lose their job might start selling their bitcoins. which can crash it.

Watching the gains dwindle away on my 401 k is sobering and really possess me off. What are you guys doing to offset the losses

I would wait a bit longer. You can always place some buy orders lower. There is still a lot of panic in the market. I expect a bear market headed our way, even in the stock market too, unless the world gets over this virus pandemic soon.

The short sellers are determined to destroy the economy

It’s gambling for sure. I am just convinced that crypto is the future of money tech and that is what keeps me interested.

Max
I here ya. It makes more sense to me than our monetary system.

Keep an eye on it however anything purchased while this shit is still going on is a gamble. Maybe towards the tail end & were on the mend then shit should start coming back up

Where can I go to watch the worth of btc going up n down. What's a good financial point that you guys are looking to buy at? I never used btc in a stock type fashion for gains. I just bought the shit to get the gains na mean lol

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Back