Puttying my girl on 10mg' Lady var /day for 6

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    763

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    140
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    231
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points
    5520203

    Puttying my girl on 10mg' Lady var /day for 6

    My girl has been dieting and really getting skinny. She is 42 so not worried about hormones.
    I was thinking about putting her on JPs; Lady Var 10mg/wk for 4-8 weeks.
    any thoughts? Wanted her to get on 100mg/primo per week but she isn't feeling the incjections at this point.
    She will come around in time.... lol

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Turkeybacon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,501

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    960
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    630
    Thanked in
    455 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJym View Post
    My girl has been dieting and really getting skinny. She is 42 so not worried about hormones.
    I was thinking about putting her on JPs; Lady Var 10mg/wk for 4-8 weeks.
    any thoughts? Wanted her to get on 100mg/primo per week but she isn't feeling the incjections at this point.
    She will come around in time.... lol
    She will love it at 10mg and should have close to no sides. Definitely have her run it for 6-8 weeks.

    My ex ran a few var cycles and did try primo once for a few weeks. She even tried 1iu of gh for a bit haha. All different experiments.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,915

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,400
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,728
    Thanked in
    3,121 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I would recommend starting her on var anyway over any injectable. 10mg ed for 8 weeks for sure. Its such a low dose you don't need to worry about toxicity really at all, she could run 12 weeks. But 8 is best to start imo, 4 not enough for her to see a big transformation. And correct, 40+ not worried about kids or hormones so even less to worry about. My wife runs 10-20mg with no bad sides.
    Last edited by REHH; 02-26-2020 at 07:22 PM.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,035

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    198
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points
    1057040572

    Whats a good taper from var for a lady or do they need to do a pct?

    Ive been toyin with gettin my lady friend on some var/t3 combo to help aide her in her weightloss journey

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    763

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    140
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    231
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points
    5520203

    Thanks for the replies... keep them coming. She is open to trying 10mg var for 8 weeks. I'd like to start her on Helios too, but can't fine them from anyone I trust. I think CerberusUK has them, Ill have to check. Ordering overseas suck though.
    '

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Turkeybacon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,501

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    960
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    630
    Thanked in
    455 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Whats a good taper from var for a lady or do they need to do a pct?

    Ive been toyin with gettin my lady friend on some var/t3 combo to help aide her in her weightloss journey

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Didnt use a pct for her for the 10mg var cycle

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    763

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    140
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    231
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points
    5520203

    Thanks for all yalls help.
    I really appreciate it when people with actual experience chime in instead of a bunch of dumdums just speculating and spouting bro science to seem smart.

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,566

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,219
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,358
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points
    283275253

    My girl was running 10mg then bumped up to 20mg around the 4-5 week mark ran for 10 weeks I believe.
    Only sides she really gets is a few breaks outs here and there nothing terrible at all tho.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    BigJym's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    763

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    140
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    231
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points
    5520203

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkeybacon View Post
    She will love it at 10mg and should have close to no sides. Definitely have her run it for 6-8 weeks.

    My ex ran a few var cycles and did try primo once for a few weeks. She even tried 1iu of gh for a bit haha. All different experiments.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    What dosages and what was her experience on Primo? I've got a bunch from very reputable sources I've been stockpiling for this summer of maddness.

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Turkeybacon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,501

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    960
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    630
    Thanked in
    455 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJym View Post
    What dosages and what was her experience on Primo? I've got a bunch from very reputable sources I've been stockpiling for this summer of maddness.
    It was primo e 100mg. Half cc a week for her so only 50mg. Were going to go with 75mg but was harder to dose. It was her first time and 50 worked well for her.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    126

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    65
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Rep Points
    219088768

    I would start with 5 and wouldnt go over 10

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-30-2015, 04:26 PM
  2. New Lady here
    By Mrsrobinson in forum New Members
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-16-2015, 12:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums