• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vintage XXX

ac9815107b4801d1b6d6a7703e2ee4a7.jpg

Favorite! I loved the Dark Haired Beauties back then: Sophia Loren and Racquel Welch were two my grandpa showed me and Holy Balls Batman. True Beauty Back then. Huge tits too!

Max

Favorite! I loved the Dark Haired Beauties back then: Sophia Loren and Racquel Welch were two my grandpa showed me and Holy Balls Batman. True Beauty Back then. Huge tits too!

Max

Two beauties for sure! I think the vintage stuff is special because NOTHING was fake back then. Not boobs, ass, lips....nada. Fake ass wrinkle cream was the height of beauty enhancement.

Sophia was still rocking when she did Grumpier Old Men. I'd have been all over it like Walter! Sophia: "He's a criminal!" :roflmao:

Two beauties for sure! I think the vintage stuff is special because NOTHING was fake back then. Not boobs, ass, lips....nada. Fake ass wrinkle cream was the height of beauty enhancement.

Sophia was still rocking when she did Grumpier Old Men. I'd have been all over it like Walter! Sophia: "He's a criminal!" :roflmao:

Fuckin A ! Best GILF I have seen ! Defying Beauty ! Plus, I love Spanish/Italian/Latinas!

Max

The Real Jessica Rabbit

"What I remember most about Jessica Rabbit is how she was always wearing that provocative red dress, cut oh so inappropriately low at the back, even just to run around town. Meet the real-life Jessica Rabbit, Miss Vikki Dougan, the 1950s ‘It girl’ who inspired the iconic cartoon sex bomb…"

vikkidouganhd.jpeg

vikkidouganbus.jpeg

douganderriere1.jpeg

douganderriere2.jpeg

340full-vikki-dougan.jpg

d7qqd6n-08ffef83-4779-4446-97be-2e26ece0b949.jpg

fa6b484e7db6a087b634ea670ce931c4.jpg

c444d460d14308df588d43d84ff456f5.jpg

68afbdea7cc781ffb44b714df7d795df.jpg

Back