• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SARMS Cycles for Women

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My wife just finished her first SARMS cycle which was LGD4033 at 6mg ed for 8 weeks. She got great results with no bad side effects. She'll be experimenting with other SARMS on her next cycle.

Here's some other SARMS cycles recommend by Greg Doucette

https://youtu.be/T0eR2g-yFsk

Last edited:
My wife just finished her first SARMS cycle which was LGD4033 at 6mg ed for 8 weeks. She got great results with no bad side effects. She'll be experimenting with other SARMS on her next cycle.

Here's some other SARMS cycles recommend by Greg Doucette

https://youtu.be/T0eR2g-yFsk

What was her goal during the cycle? A friend of mine is a coach and is training a female competitor who is considering try something like anavar but I suggested to him that she try a sarm first. Her goal is to maintain optimal muscle mass while prepping for a show. I recommended Mk-2866 but I’m wondering if LGD might be a better option for her

What was her goal during the cycle? A friend of mine is a coach and is training a female competitor who is considering try something like anavar but I suggested to him that she try a sarm first. Her goal is to maintain optimal muscle mass while prepping for a show. I recommended Mk-2866 but I’m wondering if LGD might be a better option for her

She doesn't compete, never has, although she often gets asked if she does. Her goal would be to gain muscle and loose body fat, recomp. LGD4033 or MK2866 would be my top choices with sarms. SR9009 too. In steroids i would say anavar would be my #1 pick. Var is my Wife's favorite compound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back