• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

China races to develop vaccine before coronavirus mutates

I sure wish they would race to stop manufacturing bioweapons. I guess they forgot that society has already learned this virus was manufactured in a lab.

I sure wish they would race to stop manufacturing bioweapons. I guess they forgot that society has already learned this virus was manufactured in a lab.

Just like the US Army engineering AIDS. So so evil.

merlin_131179325_4a867223-3bdf-4e56-a5aa-7045df25b618-superJumbo.jpg

I read a few days ago that it takes months to develop the vaccine and then almost a year for the trials. I'm sure in China they can fast track it but through normal methods we wont see a US approved vaccine for probably a year.

Seems like their lab safety procedures are pretty shoddy enough that this virus had to escape, just like the cheap junk they make.

They reap what they sow...

Yeah, I wouldn't be taking that shit for sure.

Lol, what? This article is probably the most retarded thing I'll read today.
altho there are many stories out there it is true that aids was part of a bio warfare program, dont forget that the CIA did LSD studies at bars on unknown people. just saying with all the real info out there mixed with bullshit its hard to know whats true.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol, what? This article is probably the most retarded thing I'll read today.

Yes. Good spottin.

Google "Aktion denver kgb" and pick your poison if you want further education in a REAL crazy international conspiracy, unlike the 95% of other conspiracies that are straight up horseshit... made to make stupid people feel smart. This one is worth the time, even if it's hours of reading.

The Russians have been fucking with us in a terrible way for a very, very long time. No nukes required. It continues today to its zenith of pwnership to our utter humiliation. I wish this were horseshit but no, it's one of those rare real conspiracies. Read up.

Back