• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Contest TD

GarlicChicken

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, got me a surprise in the mail! My MK-677 from the contest a while back happened to show up. It had looked like it got lost in the origin postal service so I didn't sweat it since it was a gift anyway. Then suddenly it arrived! The package took a serious beating so I have the feeling it got lost in a sorting machine or belt system somewhere along the way lol. But it arrived nonetheless!

Popped it open and the bottle is nice, labeling is sharp, and the tabs are packed in a cute little sachet to prevent damage. Nice crisp edges and markings on them.

Took one 10mg before bed to see what it's all about. I woke up about 2 hours later ravenously hungry...not like a GHRP painful kind of hunger, but more of an overwhelming desire to eat. Since I just started dieting my mouth-breathing 200lb ass off again I shrugged it off and went back to bed. Slept like a baby last night and woke up with some sausage fingers and numbness to what would be equivalent to about 2.5iu of good GH taken before bed. Seems like good stuff, I'll keep paying attention to how it effects me.
e400263c4db5c17c376c3db728e3773f.jpg

That’s awesome bro glad you finally got it. Obv I wish you had gotten it a lot sooner but hey it’s there now! Hopefully you enjoy the product and can give us some feed back on it!

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Congratulations on your winnings! There are so many MK fans out there, I’m curious to hear your thoughts :)

you got to let us know how this makes you feel side effects and everything..
Definitely will!
Good deal, i was wondering what happened.

You gonna run 20mg a day?
Nah, just 10mg for now. I'll probably do something like week on week off to let my pituitary recover between blasts since the science kinda shows it can only keep up for so long. I might bump it up later but I'm trying to diet hard again and I could do without the extra hunger from 20mg...10 is bad enough!

Day 2, same as yesterday with 10mg at bedtime. Woke up hungry as hell after a couple hours but went back to sleep. Decent amount of numbness in my hands all night and this morning they're a little stiff. Slept great again. No other sides to report. Just a strong desire to eat and numbness like I would with about 2.5iu of good GH.

IML Gear Cream!
Definitely will!Nah, just 10mg for now. I'll probably do something like week on week off to let my pituitary recover between blasts since the science kinda shows it can only keep up for so long. I might bump it up later but I'm trying to diet hard again and I could do without the extra hunger from 20mg...10 is bad enough!

I mostly ran just 10mg myself, still good results.

I mostly ran just 10mg myself, still good results.
Yeah I'm looking forward to it. The sleep is great, and at 10mg the hunger is tolerable while dieting. I'd imagine on a bulk I could eat my face off with this stuff

Yeah I'm looking forward to it. The sleep is great, and at 10mg the hunger is tolerable while dieting. I'd imagine on a bulk I could eat my face off with this stuff

let me know if you start getting any abdominal bloat..

Back