• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clenbuterol/albuterol info !!

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ALBUTEROL COMPARED TO CLENBUTEROL

*THIS INFORMATION IS FICTIONAL AND FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT INTENDED AS ADVICE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. Always check with physician before starting any new workout, supplement, or drug. Disclaimer; This is not medical advice or advice in general.

Take the beta2-agonist albuterol as an example. This well-known asthma drug works by relaxing the muscles lining the bronchial tubes, allowing more air to flow into the lungs. Athletes with asthma (believe it or not, elite athletes tend to have higher rates of asthma than people in the general population) generally use inhaled albuterol to treat their symptoms, allowing them to compete without shortness of breath. in a 2007 issue of Sports Medicine, the authors found that, in 17 of 19 clinical trials involving non-asthmatic competitive athletes, the performance-enhancing effects of inhaled beta2-agonists could not be proved. All bets are off, however, when an athlete takes albuterol orally or by injection. When administered in this fashion, albuterol has been found to have anabolic properties, which means it can help build muscle similar to mild anabolic PEDs. Another orally ingested beta2-agonist known as clenbuterol, or clen, packs an even bigger punch than albuterol. Clenbuterol has historically been given to animals to produce leaner meat, it has been banned for use in meat since 1991 in the U.S. and since 1996 in the European Union. Clenbuterol, a muscle anabolic β2-adrenergic agonist, has reduced or restored skeletal muscle losses in experimental catabolic states. In contrast to clenbuterol, Albuterol is currently approved for human use as a bronchodilator in the United States. This study suggests that salbutamol, as well as clenbuterol, may be useful in stimulating muscle growth in elderly subjects with muscle wasting. Because it is currently approved for human use, salbutamol{albuterol} may be more readily available.
Albuterol's potent fat burning effects have been studied, an Albuterol Pill containing 200 mg of caffeine and 5mg of Albuterol has been patented as a safe fat burning medication, it has yet to receive FDA approval. Clenbuterol is another popular fat burner with a half-life of 30 hours but some have undesirable side effects. They are only approved for asmtha at this time. Both are used but clenbuterol may act as well on the adipocytes’ β‐3 adrenergic receptors, hence further promoting lipolysis and weight loss,
apart from its athletic performance‐enhancing and muscle‐building activities. Although as an antiasthmatic clenbuterol can be prescribed{not in USA}in the dosage range of 20–40*mcg daily, a peak ‘fat burning’ dose is typically in the range of 120–160*mcg daily, starting with 40*mcg daily, gradually increasing and remaining at the highest dosage for the duration of a 3-8 week cycle. Clenbuterol can cause tachycardia, gastrointestinal disturbances or tremor. Conversely, there are only a few anecdotal reports relating to salbutamol {albuterol} misuse. It is important to check with a physician before taking this drug even if you were willing to take small doses, as people with heart problems may not be advised to take this type of compound. Albuterol tablets for performance enhancement and peak fat burning was 16-24mg/4-6tabs. It is noted that users started with a low dosage of 4-8mg and ramped up to 8mg three times per day for short periods of 3-8 weeks and it worked best at divided doses of 4-8mg. Clenbuterol regimens usually start with 20 mcg a day for the first day to adapt their bodies to the new drug. Then, people work your way up to 140-160 mcg. over a 7-10 day period by ramping up slowly to reduce sides.

There are three common Clenbuterol cycles:
* The two-week cycle
* The four-day cycle
* The 16-week cycle
Be aware that the worst side effects occur within the first 3 to 4 days of use. During an individuals first day, most do not exceed 40 mcg. There are many different ways people take these compounds and all for different reasons and/or goals. Always check with your physician before starting any new drug, exercise, or change in diet.

Max

Sooo are you telling me to start ripping my abuteral inhaler I got for my pneumonia like a mad man? Lol good read bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooo are you telling me to start ripping my abuteral inhaler I got for my pneumonia like a mad man? Lol good read bro!

Been there, done that! Lol. Thanks!

Max

Solid info Max

Thanks. Always looking for an edge in the fat burning process. Lol. It is quite interesting how it spares muscle during low kcals. Their was a lot more info but this about covers most of it.

Max

Thanks. Always looking for an edge in the fat burning process. Lol. It is quite interesting how it spares muscle during low kcals. Their was a lot more info but this about covers most of it.

Max

The edges are what’s going to make you the best

Question about the anti-asthmatic effects of both if ingested or injected- Will this still be effective for an asthmatic (from a breathing perspective) if taken in this fashion?

Good article very informative. Thanks max

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Speaking of albuterol...

Does anyone have any experience taking Theo-asthlin forty?

I’m kinda weary of the 200mg of theophylline. I’ve read that you have to have your plasma levels monitored?? Also concerned with its interaction with caffeine (I love my caffeine)

How about clen....does it make anybody else tired/ Drowsy!?

I’ve only ever used it for a few weeks and never went over 40 mcg a day, but I had to quite because of how drowsy it made me. I got it from a pretty reputable source so I don’t think it was fake, but maybe

How about clen....does it make anybody else tired/ Drowsy!?

I’ve only ever used it for a few weeks and never went over 40 mcg a day, but I had to quite because of how drowsy it made me. I got it from a pretty reputable source so I don’t think it was fake, but maybe

Not unless you are on a good deficit w a lot of training{yes it can} or if you have adhd. Btw- 40mcg is super low IMO/IME

Max

Hmm maybe I just need to try upping the dosage. I got a shit ton of it left.

Yo max, What’s a dosage you’d recommend?

Hmm maybe I just need to try upping the dosage. I got a shit ton of it left.

Yo max, What’s a dosage you’d recommend?

I don’t recommend but, here are some protocols:

CLENBUTEROL PROTOCOL:
by Unknown Anomymous

With Clenbuterol hcl.; Someome having massive experience with personally and many of his female competitors:

2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off for 6 weeks. Start with 20-40mcg titrate up to 140mcg{depending on tolerability}*. Then 2 weeks off completely. Then re-start/repeat above for 6 more weeks, starting at 60mcg titrating faster to 160mcg max. Start 14 weeks out from contest. Then titrate down each day after show is over.
*Cease use.

THIS INFORMATION IS FICTIONAL AND FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT INTENDED AS ADVICE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM: Exercising 1st Amendment to discuss certain subject(s) publicly on open forum. Not committing or conspiring to commit any criminal acts.(1)Always check with physician before starting any new workout, supplement, or drug. Disclaimer; This is not medical advice or advice in general. This is for educational/entertainment purposes only. DO NOT USE ANY OF THE INFORMATION POSTED. DEATH CAN AND HAS HAPPENED BY MISUSE AND/OR OVERDOSE!!!

Back