• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Which of These Mushrooms Could Kill You?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

There are tens of thousands of mushroom species out there, and some of them could kill you. Today we’re going to test how well you can separate the perfectly safe from the perilously poisonous, and dive into the chemistry behind what makes seemingly identical species so different.

https://youtu.be/rLoMqyfmSDQ

There are tens of thousands of mushroom species out there, and some of them could kill you. Today we’re going to test how well you can separate the perfectly safe from the perilously poisonous, and dive into the chemistry behind what makes seemingly identical species so different.

https://youtu.be/rLoMqyfmSDQ
Not these...my Thai strain mycelium...
5c2343a28c4ff6039a7a2b32429b6c93.jpg

my FDA company phone

Well that looks familiar. Got some stashed waiting for me saying...”eat me!”
I grow 'em....been propagating the same strain for years....thank you ShamenShop.net.....

my FDA company phone

I grow 'em....been propagating the same strain for years....thank you ShamenShop.net.....

my FDA company phone

Growing boomers it so fun, got to meet Paul Stammets once, that was cool.
Even with that guy showing us what was what I couldn't tell enough to bet my life on it.
Unless I grow them I won't eat them, in the wild everything looks the same to me.

Used to grow the Penis Envy strain.
Its the stronges cubie I've ever done. From SPoreworks, they are good vendor too.

Aww man it’s been awhile since I ate some of thoes lol. I wouldn’t mind buying an once or two to stash away. Nothing like eating a bunch of mushrooms and going on an adventure lol.

The last time I ate mushrooms I was living in Seattle. I just got out the navy and was staying their a few months before moving back home. I tripped out so hard I convinced myself I was invisible and no one else could see me lmao. Don’t ask how or why I came up with this I was tripping. I remember just starring random people down thinking wow this is crazy they don’t even know I’m here. In reality they were probably thinking who the fuck is this lunatic starring at me lol.

IML Gear Cream!
The last time I ate mushrooms I was living in Seattle. I just got out the navy and was staying their a few months before moving back home. I tripped out so hard I convinced myself I was invisible and no one else could see me lmao. Don’t ask how or why I came up with this I was tripping. I remember just starring random people down thinking wow this is crazy they don’t even know I’m here. In reality they were probably thinking who the fuck is this lunatic starring at me lol.

LMAO - that is truly some funny shit- how long did it last ? Getting pussy on mushrooms is a whole new adventure -OD

my FDA company phone

Are they easy to grow?

And that website does not exist.

LMAO - that is truly some funny shit- how long did it last ? Getting pussy on mushrooms is a whole new adventure -OD
Yea I know right it lasted a cpl days there was a period where I didn't think I was tripping, the cake puts off sweat that glows in blacklight....its g2g also.
Man nothing could be easier when you equate it to yeast fermentation (just different fungi) you realize just how easy.
Always took a couple months to fruit though.

Sent from my LML414DL using Tapatalk

Are they easy to grow?

Pretty much. As long as your have a sterile work environment to inoculate, once the substrate is fully myceliated they are mostly safe from contamination.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Are they easy to grow?

There are plenty of websites bro just Google it.
The shroomery doesn't sell spores but is great for information.

Growing boomers it so fun, got to meet Paul Stammets once, that was cool.
Even with that guy showing us what was what I couldn't tell enough to bet my life on it.
Unless I grow them I won't eat them, in the wild everything looks the same to me.

Used to grow the Penis Envy strain.
Its the stronges cubie I've ever done. From SPoreworks, they are good vendor too.
Try Amanita phalloides, good times...

my FDA company phone

Liberty Caps is where it’s at. I bought a gallon ziplock of dried, hand picked, wild from Oregon about a year ago, wished I’d bought more.

Try Amanita phalloides, good times...

my FDA company phone
Phalloides?
He piss you off?
Shit jussa chillin.
Y'all wanna GROW musshies?
Sporeworks!!

Get Shredded!
lol I still have my pressure cooker from those days! not too hard but must be patient, cubes anyhow. Other species far more potent but much harder to grow, especially indoors.

lol I still have my pressure cooker from those days! not too hard but must be patient, cubes anyhow. Other species far more potent but much harder to grow, especially indoors.
It's easy, sterile agar, monitor light....get the mycelium started and it's all you need to propagate

my FDA company phone

It's easy, sterile agar, monitor light....get the mycelium started and it's all you need to propagate

my FDA company phone

What is the strongest strain you grow (that is not Cubensis)?

Back