• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GL underdosed primo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayd85

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I posted in GL du forum about them re labeling primo due to undersosed test results, and inquired about the rest of the gear. BGT deleted the entire thread.

I posted in GL du forum about them re labeling primo due to undersosed test results, and inquired about the rest of the gear. BGT deleted the entire thread.
Following

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Following

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Not sure if he can delete threads in the pit. Super f ing slimy to delete bad press that’s true and informative for the brothers.

So what happened ?

you act as tho it was one on purpose, no one was making it under dosed on purposed.it was only minorly under dosed, it was real primo for the cheapest price around. once test came out the labels were adjusted and so was the list to reflect what the test said till new batch was made.

you act as tho it was one on purpose, no one was making it under dosed on purposed.it was only minorly under dosed, it was real primo for the cheapest price around. once test came out the labels were adjusted and so was the list to reflect what the test said till new batch was made.

Underdosed by 25 percent. Quietly swept under the rug and re labeled with no consideration for folks who have been buying it. The larger concern is the rest of the gear. Is that dosed properly?
Cheapest around, meh. I’ve seen test results on HU primo and it’s spot on for cheap.
The fact that the post was deleted is shady. When I asked why the re label he failed to mention the test results and claimed ignorance because he’s just a rep, which is obviously bullshit.
If people wanna buy it it’s a personal decision. Now it’s in the open to help folks decide how to spend their hard earned money.

no, you came to start shit. no one swept anything. if you so concerned about rest of gear send it in to have it tested.
why would you even ask why the re-label? you already knew. go stir your shit up someplace else

Underdosed by 25 percent. Quietly swept under the rug and re labeled with no consideration for folks who have been buying it. The larger concern is the rest of the gear. Is that dosed properly?
Cheapest around, meh. I’ve seen test results on HU primo and it’s spot on for cheap.
The fact that the post was deleted is shady. When I asked why the re label he failed to mention the test results and claimed ignorance because he’s just a rep, which is obviously bullshit.
If people wanna buy it it’s a personal decision. Now it’s in the open to help folks decide how to spend their hard earned money.

Last edited:
no, you came to start shit. no one swept anything. if you so concerned about rest of gear send it in to have it tested.
why would you even ask why the re-label? you already knew. go stir your shit up someplace else

I asked because I knew he’d lie about it.
My concern is for people being able to make educated decisions about where to spend their hard earned money. I have nothing to gain by stirring shit.
If I wanted to stir shit. I’d do it right here and you could read it and like it. Not sure who you think you are.

Last edited:
no one is lieing about anything Drillit.

I asked because I knew he’d lie about it.
My concern is for people being able to make educated decisions about where to spend their hard earned money. I have nothing to gain by stirring shit.

no one is lieing about anything Drillit.

Oh my god you got my handle from BOP. I posted this there too. You wouldn’t have the balls to come run your mouth there you
Little pussy.

IML Gear Cream!
that board dont put up with your drama

Oh my god you got my handle from BOP. I posted this there too. You wouldn’t have the balls to come run your mouth there you
Little pussy.

Little pussy.

I'll go over there. And see you there
I represent my own brand..its called BGT if you haven't noticed

As far as GLis concerned... no one is sweeping anything under the rug you tell me what sponsor would change their labels to coincide with recent reports. Why in the f*** would we keep our labels at 200 mg are you out of your mind right now. Is that what you want to buy do you want to buy a 200 mg label cuz I'll sell you one. Currently on our list is 160 mg per test results. Open book here ..who the f*** is whispering in your ear. Clean your ear wax out and go change your diaper you f****** douche

I'll go over there. And see you there
I represent my own brand..its called BGT if you haven't noticed

As far as GLis concerned... no one is sweeping anything under the rug you tell me what sponsor would change their labels to coincide with recent reports. Why in the f*** would we keep our labels at 200 mg are you out of your mind right now. Is that what you want to buy do you want to buy a 200 mg label cuz I'll sell you one. Currently on our list is 160 mg per test results. Open book here ..who the f*** is whispering in your ear. Clean your ear wax out and go change your diaper you f****** douche

What about people that bought the 200 that was underdosed? Is the rest of the gear doses proper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the sample tested was from one single batch, and yes all other gear is properly dosed

What about people that bought the 200 that was underdosed? Is the rest of the gear doses proper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I look at sponsors, one of the things I log into my brain is how does the company respond to criticism. How do the rep represent themselves.
I understand that by the time these threads are made there is likely already plenty of boiling bad blood between buyer and seller, but sponsors and reps need to consider that everyone else is seeing all this with fresh eyes.

Here I see a guy complaining about what seems is a genuine issue and being attacked by sponsors and reps for doing so. Doesn’t look good from an outside perspective.

Having said that, 20 or 25% underdosed is pretty significant and I have played out in my brain how that could happen without the brewer’s knowledge. I can’t see how. Bake a cake that requires 4 cups of flour but only use 3. See how that cake turns out. Plus or minus 10% is ok, but over that isn’t.

Relabeling seems like an honest way to mitigate the fault. Not sure I’d try to contact every guy who purchased it but I’d probably just throw in a free vial of something on the next order without saying anything.

How would you contact everyone anyway. Keeping track of all who purchased? God, I hope no one is keeping those kinds of records.

Wait how do you know so much are you a board rep? Or is this a board reps gimmick account and you just forgot which account you've signed into?
Anyway I would think anything that comes with in 8-10% of the mgs # is in range. And testing is funny some sponsors here get their testing done by the same guy and always seems to be 1-2 or even 3 mgs over what should be in there. If a tester is getting several products a month from a sponsor and has developed a relationship with him do you think he is going to get bad results? Leads me to believe there are "favors" being done.
OP should keep in mind there is no sponsor bashing even in the pit and only a Moderator or Admin can delete pit threads. So just show your proof and I think you will be fine.

custom repeat
custom repeat
custom repeat
:D
you bastard you fixed it- Im not funny anymore

Get Shredded!
Which is exactly why I want to buy an HPLC rig. I wouldn’t sell my integrity. No way.
I always say “My integrity is not for sale. Well, maybe but I have yet to see enough that would make me.” I’ve gotten this far through life without being duplicitous. Can’t see myself starting over money.

Wait how do you know so much are you a board rep? Or is this a board reps gimmick account and you just forgot which account you've signed into?
Anyway I would think anything that comes with in 8-10% of the mgs # is in range. And testing is funny some sponsors here get their testing done by the same guy and always seems to be 1-2 or even 3 mgs over what should be in there. If a tester is getting several products a month from a sponsor and has developed a relationship with him do you think he is going to get bad results? Leads me to believe there are "favors" being done.
OP should keep in mind there is no sponsor bashing even in the pit and only a Moderator or Admin can delete pit threads. So just show your proof and I think you will be fine.

Good look brother. The proof is posted at anasci. Board policy there is not to remove the results from the thread as it is paid for by donations and only donators can see. Otherwise the funding wouldn’t be there. I’m sure a trusted member here can vouch for the fact that they’re what I say.

Monte can
Good look brother. The proof is posted at anasci. Board policy there is not to remove the results from the thread as it is paid for by donations and only donators can see. Otherwise the funding wouldn’t be there. I’m sure a trusted member here can vouch for the fact that they’re what I say.

Which is exactly why I want to buy an HPLC rig. I wouldn’t sell my integrity. No way.
I always say “My integrity is not for sale. Well, maybe but I have yet to see enough that would make me.” I’ve gotten this far through life without being duplicitous. Can’t see myself starting over money.

Used units aren’t that expensive. 5-6k on the high side. I’ve looked into it but have no expertise to operate the equipment.

custom repeat
custom repeat
custom repeat
:D
you bastard you fixed it- Im not funny anymore
LOL. Sometimes it takes the web site to long to load a response. I get duplicate pms all the time.

GL himself came at me on BOP like an asshat and even resorted to insulting a hoodie in my avatar.
I wasn’t intending to bash anyone. I call things how I see them. I don’t frequent this board and understand anyone being leery of my intent and don’t expect anyone here to trust me. I wouldn’t trust me either.I’ve been trying to spread my footprint a little as there’s great knowledge on a lot of boards. I typically hang at BOP and Steroid.com
I put this here originally. When the rep deleted my thread I headed to BOP and the pit where they couldn’t be deleted.

This wasn't a cheap shot at you bro. You only have 53 posts so I just wanted to make sure you understand what is right and what is wrong here.
Just so I can understand everything here the said sponsor got low primo numbers so when he was alerted to this he relabeled the primo to the numbers on the report?
If that is the case seems like a good effort on his part to be honest but the customers who purchased the once labeled under dosed gear should be compensated. If this is the case

GL himself came at me on BOP like an asshat and even resorted to insulting a hoodie in my avatar.
I wasn’t intending to bash anyone. I call things how I see them. I don’t frequent this board and understand anyone being leery of my intent and don’t expect anyone here to trust me. I wouldn’t trust me either.I’ve been trying to spread my footprint a little as there’s great knowledge on a lot of boards. I typically hang at BOP and Steroid.com
I put this here originally. When the rep deleted my thread I headed to BOP and the pit where they couldn’t be deleted.
You have every right to be here bro there are plenty of lurkers who just purchase, nothing wrong with that. Now that it is out in the open hopefully the problem will get resolved. You can be from Mars for all that I care but as long as you can back up what you say it's all good!

A few of gl products were tested on anasci. And where low dosed and some not what was listed on the labels. I believe what op is saying is instead of taking blame for the bad results labels where changed and I believe op feels they should be transparent why the labels where changed and people that bought the low tested products should be compensated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Primo is one of hardest to get pure we all know that right??? I am grateful for primo at that rate dosing and any lab who works to make better after a test...
A test can differ per batch and can be hard to test each batch or even a test can be 99% pure of batch sand and rest of portion be 90% of same batch... yes it's very likely to happen and does often.
Test 100% then what will be used for product???
Only 100% quality control is pharma grade... other than that any lab hopefully will do their best to adjust when needed to meet intended mark..
Goldline is doing exactly that and always did and does his best on what info he has to work with...
Shredz fricking works like a mf!!!!
Primo i can run thru TRT bloods not a problem...
Ment ace someone will bang lady as much as she can take and Jack off on way to work and way home... trest e not on list...
When a lab has most expensive products and no other cheap one with similar affects says alot... if a lab has a cheap product like eq in place of primo that is just deliberate. A mistake can be made.... by anyone... anywhere....
Goldline is honest and doing his best with no cheap fake products in expensive bottle...
So moving forward things adjusted to what is accurate on most recent test and purity will be worked on thru suppliers to give u guys best...

I support GoldLine and love his gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back