Robert De Niro Believes Trump Will Start a War So He Can Serve Three Terms as POTUS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LOCAL SLUT
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,698 Posts
    Rep Points

Robert De Niro Believes Trump Will Start a War So He Can Serve Three Terms as POTUS

obert De Niro is dreadfully worried that, should President Donald Trump evade impeachment and be re-elected, he’ll likely start a war in a brazen effort to secure a third term.

“I’m worried because if he gets re-elected, it’s gonna be very, very bad—very bad on a lot of levels. We already have a lot of reparations, if you will—repairs—to do to the damage that he’s already done, and he has to be gotten out,” De Niro tells The Daily Beast. “He’s going to be history at one point, though he’d love to be president for life. He jokes about it. I think that if he became president for a second term he’d try to have a third term, and let smarter people manipulate it into getting us into some kind of altercation: a war.”

According to the star of Taxi Driver, Raging Bull, the upcoming Netflix film The Irishman, and really too many classic films to mention, this theory was first floated to him by longtime collaborator Martin Scorsese.

“The only other president who served a third term was Roosevelt because he was in a war, and this fool would go and start something. This was what Marty Scorsese was saying, and I said, ‘Marty, I never thought of that. I never thought he’d go for a third term if there was a war or something,’” De Niro explains. “Trump joked about being ‘president for life’ with [Chinese president Xi Jinping] and so-on, he’ll pardon anybody, he’ll do anything. The day after he was elected, I went on a TV show and said I’d give him the benefit of the doubt and say that I hope he won’t be as bad as I think he will be, but he’s turned out to be a lot worse.”

De Niro’s been without question Trump’s most outspoken critic in Hollywood, saying he’d like to “punch him in the face” during the former reality TV host’s campaign, proclaiming “Fuck Trump!” at the Tonys, and calling him “crazy” during a recent CNN appearance. He’s also reserved some of his ire for the toadying Trumpkins at Fox News, the network which has largely acted as an arm of the Trump administration, and told CNN’s Brian Stelter: “Fuck ’em.”

Fox News, it’s all about money and power. At what cost? And you’re not even an American. You’re someone who wanted to be an American, and this is what you gave us?
    “I’m not really political but I saw when [Trump] would go to those rallies and he’d say, ‘I want to get this person and punch him in the face,’ and I’d think, how dare this person have this kind of a rally? How dare you do that!” the acting legend exclaims. “And I think about [Rupert] Murdoch, and what he did to this country. He’s an immigrant who became a citizen, and look what he contributed? Look what this guy did? It’s disgraceful—beyond disgraceful, beyond cynical. Fox News, it’s all about money and power. At what cost? And you’re not even an American. You’re someone who wanted to be an American, and this is what you gave us?”

“I’m just so incensed by this guy,” De Niro adds of Trump. “He’s conning people every day. It’s a blight on our country. We have a lot of making-up to do to earn back people’s trust, and to get back on track where certain allies will trust us enough to know that we won’t allow an idiot to get in office again.”

Source: https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert...s-as-president
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    628 Posts
    Rep Points

It must be nice to have a host who lets fair use go ignored. Good job admin.- not sarcasm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    452 Posts
    Rep Points

Man he can do anything armed with that Sharpie
    “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.”
    ― Frederick Douglass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts
    Rep Points

Get this, De'niro's last "good" movie was HEAT, released in 1995, 23 years ago! The man has absolutely nothing left to bring attention to himself. So he does what all subservient Hollywood quacks do to grease the wheels of their decayed careers.....Bash Trump. What these moonbats don't seem to realize is they're a horrible source of information of any kind for anyone. In other words, none of us, even the most indoctrinated, don't give two shits about them or the communistic puke flowing from their filthy sewers.
    I live in an internet fantasy dream world. Nothing I say online should be taken literally. So pay no mind to the old man's delusional drivel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,210 Posts
    Rep Points

does anyone take hollyweird seriously anymore? They’ve remade pretty much every movie 30x. They have no more original ideas.... clearly not independent thinkers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

What in this guy's wet brain actually makes him think that our "allies" don't respect us nor "trust" us anymore? Trust us??? Really???Like that's so important??? They just want to use us for the tax payer dollars that our gov has handed over to them for decades now. And now, finally, many of them are beginning to see that as long as President Trump is in charge, it's not as easy to use us for our money while pretending to be our friends. These Hollywood mental midgets are a joke. They should just stick to acting, because when most of them are serious, they make absolutely no sense.

They're brain damaged and caught up with their own self-importance. Completely on another planet they are. Completely in the dark while they believe that they're enlightened and have to lead us on the right path.The good book describes them to a "T"......"while professing themselves to be wise, they became fools".... most of these Hollywood idiots have no direction. They have money, sure, but that's all they have. They're so confused. To them what's bad is good, and what's good is bad.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points

interesting how people feel free to insult the president and talk about treason like its not a crime because trump is president. its time to start arresting these agents of chaos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

I wish I could remember more along the lines of what I heard (I listen to both conservative and democratic radio but am a strong conservative for the most part) but I remember hearing how a conservative talk show host saying something along the lines that the amount of time the left has spent between the Russia and impeachment, has been greater than the time he has to serve the country and made it sound like, via some statute he actually could be able to say that his first term wasn’t truly a term and that he may run again. Damn, I really wish i could remember more because now I just sound like an idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    What in this guy's wet brain actually makes him think that our "allies" don't respect us nor "trust" us anymore? Trust us??? Really???Like that's so important??? They just want to use us for the tax payer dollars that our gov has handed over to them for decades now. And now, finally, many of them are beginning to see that as long as President Trump is in charge, it's not as easy to use us for our money while pretending to be our friends. These Hollywood mental midgets are a joke. They should just stick to acting, because when most of them are serious, they make absolutely no sense.

They're brain damaged and caught up with their own self-importance. Completely on another planet they are. Completely in the dark while they believe that they're enlightened and have to lead us on the right path.The good book describes them to a "T"......"while professing themselves to be wise, they became fools".... most of these Hollywood idiots have no direction. They have money, sure, but that's all they have. They're so confused. To them what's bad is good, and what's good is bad.
    TD,

You're absolutely correct. To them good is bad and bad is good. They're of a reprobate mind like the Bible mentions. The vast majority of them are capable of anything evil and can usually get away with it due to that money you spoke of.
    I live in an internet fantasy dream world. Nothing I say online should be taken literally. So pay no mind to the old man's delusional drivel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ClintEastwood View Post
    TD,

You're absolutely correct. To them good is bad and bad is good. They're of a reprobate mind like the Bible mentions. The vast majority of them are capable of anything evil and can usually get away with it due to that money you spoke of.
    x2 BINGO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Fake Hollywood tough guy should just go away already. I used to like his movies, now I can’t stomach them. Seriously since when did actors become such assclowns. They should stick to what they know.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,999 Posts
    Rep Points

leftists souls have vacated their bodies, it’s like their walking shells with no brains, programmed clones or something sci-fi... you can't be this retarded and still be alive...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CRC1276 View Post
    Fake Hollywood tough guy should just go away already. I used to like his movies, now I can’t stomach them. Seriously since when did actors become such assclowns. They should stick to what they know.

Yeah, the guy had some good movies that he stared in a number of years ago. I gave Denzel Washington a lot of credit when I seen a short interview with him on Youtube which showed someone asking him who he voted for, for President, (or who he was going to vote for. I can't remember exactly) and when the microphone was then put in his face, he calmy said that he's an actor, so why should anyone care what his political views are. And that's all he said. He left it at that. I wish a whole lot more of actors/actresses were like that. CUDOS to Denzel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,060 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    leftists souls have vacated their bodies, it’s like their walking shells with no brains, programmed clones or something sci-fi... you can't be this retarded and still be alive...
    It's like Westworld lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

That was a weird movie. I'm thinking of the one in the 70's with Yule Brenner(sp?). Did they ever re-make that movie?