• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

xxxdolorxxx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, new member here.
Long story short, been some sort of athlete all my life. Natty crew blah blah balh.
Kept telling myself I would run some stuff but I wanted to exhaust my natural potential first. I was able to get a FFMI ~26.5 according to my scales and whatnot. Might not be 100% accurate but they're just my measurements and whatnot.
Anyways, went through a really bad break up, needed something to distract my brain so I started researching and watching every video I could on PEDs in general. I just find all of this stuff super supe interesting.
Currently running 20mg of MK677 and 20mg of Ostarine at the moment. Few more weeks then I go up to 30mg for 4 weeks up to a powerlifting meet.
Just turned 25 a few days back.....and yeah, that's about it for me. Good to be here!

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

Max

Appreciated everyone. This so sappy and stupid but PEDs legit helped saved my life. I've dealt with depression for most of my life. After/during my break up there was just so much going on, lost my career a few months before that, my dog was dying before my eyes. I was a real mess. There was a lot negative feedback loops I had to change inside my brain but PEDs sort of gave some type of light. Something to be interested in, something to look forward to. I'm careful not to use them as a fix for all the negative shit by the definitely helped. It's difficult to describe but it just makes me feel better when I'm on.
Anyways enough being an emotional cunt. I'm sure I'm being stupid right now but I'm looking to source some halo just to take the day of a powerlifting meet. Any reasonably price source that you guys can recommend? I've done some research but it's a bit like drinking through a fire hose. Thanks!
(admin, sorry if this isn't allowed, still learning the rules)

Welcome to the forum!

Yo yo yo yo

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Back