Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,855 Posts
    Rep Points

Vision's blood work on TRT with Mast-E and Proviron

As many of you know I blast & cruise, more blasting than cruising with switch hitting.. I had blood work that was expected to be pulled from my Doc, he actually forgot and I had to remind him, it worked out well because I wanted to come off for a bit and do a little small cruise (6 weeks'ish) and give my CNS a moment to recoup as well as giving my REC's a brake..

I figured this would also be a great opportunity to take advantage of Masteron and Proviron used in conjunction with my TRT.. For the following reasons to keep libido strong, depression at a low at the same time optimizing the most out of my TRT dosage..

The addition with Proviron & Masteron is that it's a useful tool for the TRT user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatisation pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test. This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise).. With this said, I was just using 200mgs Script test-cyp E7D (with script adex .5 E3D) and Masteron-200 E7D and proviron at 50mg ED this ultimately created a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!

Bloods were pulled 3 days after last pin and I was fasted and the panel was a sensitive essay (I wanted to see if my BS levels would effect estrogen total serum by way of estrone elevation due to fasting).. I have BS issues along with a family history of diabetes, the serum levels were extremely high and I doubt there was cross-reactivity of anything else due to the fact that E2 was low.. Being in a fasted state seems to be the culprit..

Further more, people tend to put blood serum numbers in a standard range of expectancy.. I've always advocated that I'm a slow/low metabolizer, even at 200mg which is the high end of TRT treatment and I barely scraped the high end.. It proves that this truly is NOT a one size fits all..

My closing comments : Libido was great, appetite was strong and I have no complaints, my sense of well-being was on point..The extreme low SHBG levels IMO are directly associated with the mast/prov, thus the result of low estro and higher free T..This can explain why I continued to feel great even after lowering my T dosage significantly..

I will continually use Euro-pharmacies Mast and/or Proviron with every cruise I do and blasts as well!

Outstanding products...

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,932 Posts
    Rep Points

Great intel V thanks for taking the time to do this and share it with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points

Vision, great post can I get your take on something that is baffling me and somewhat on topic? I'm on TRT as well 200mg/wk. I just started about 6mo ago. I've had 2 3mo checkups. My first checkup yielded a total t of 1050 with e2 around 25. Perfect numbers. I blasted some prop/tren/mast/proviron for 8 weeks, came off for 4 weeks in anticipation of my next round of bloodwork.

My next round was all sorts of jacked up. My total t was around 1600 and my e2 was in the 90s. I can't figure out if there were issues with the mast or provirion due to impacting my SHBG that maybe messed this up from my previous blast. I would understand if my free t went up but unfortunately the doc only tested my total t which also went up without explanation. Maybe this would have happened regardless but I thought you might shed some light on it.

Would you expect that running mast and proviron while on doc prescribed TRT would elevate levels out of the norm and cause issues? If your doc only tests for total t and e2 I'm not sure that there would be any red flags but thought I'd ask.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,298 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    As many of you know I blast & cruise, more blasting than cruising with switch hitting.. I had blood work that was expected to be pulled from my Doc, he actually forgot and I had to remind him, it worked out well because I wanted to come off for a bit and do a little small cruise (6 weeks'ish) and give my CNS a moment to recoup as well as giving my REC's a brake..

I figured this would also be a great opportunity to take advantage of Masteron and Proviron used in conjunction with my TRT.. For the following reasons to keep libido strong, depression at a low at the same time optimizing the most out of my TRT dosage..

The addition with Proviron & Masteron is that it's a useful tool for the TRT user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatisation pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test. This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise).. With this said, I was just using 200mgs Script test-cyp E7D (with script adex .5 E3D) and Masteron-200 E7D and proviron at 50mg ED this ultimately created a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!

Bloods were pulled 3 days after last pin and I was fasted and the panel was a sensitive essay (I wanted to see if my BS levels would effect estrogen total serum by way of estrone elevation due to fasting).. I have BS issues along with a family history of diabetes, the serum levels were extremely high and I doubt there was cross-reactivity of anything else due to the fact that E2 was low.. Being in a fasted state seems to be the culprit..

Further more, people tend to put blood serum numbers in a standard range of expectancy.. I've always advocated that I'm a slow/low metabolizer, even at 200mg which is the high end of TRT treatment and I barely scraped the high end.. It proves that this truly is NOT a one size fits all..

My closing comments : Libido was great, appetite was strong and I have no complaints, my sense of well-being was on point..The extreme low SHBG levels IMO are directly associated with the mast/prov, thus the result of low estro and higher free T..This can explain why I continued to feel great even after lowering my T dosage significantly..

I will continually use Euro-pharmacies Mast and/or Proviron with every cruise I do and blasts as well!

Outstanding products...

Nice Vision. Thanks for sharing!

Max

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,855 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Vision, great post can I get your take on something that is baffling me and somewhat on topic? I'm on TRT as well 200mg/wk. I just started about 6mo ago. I've had 2 3mo checkups. My first checkup yielded a total t of 1050 with e2 around 25. Perfect numbers. I blasted some prop/tren/mast/proviron for 8 weeks, came off for 4 weeks in anticipation of my next round of bloodwork.

My next round was all sorts of jacked up. My total t was around 1600 and my e2 was in the 90s. I can't figure out if there were issues with the mast or provirion due to impacting my SHBG that maybe messed this up from my previous blast. I would understand if my free t went up but unfortunately the doc only tested my total t which also went up without explanation. Maybe this would have happened regardless but I thought you might shed some light on it.

Would you expect that running mast and proviron while on doc prescribed TRT would elevate levels out of the norm and cause issues? If your doc only tests for total t and e2 I'm not sure that there would be any red flags but thought I'd ask.
    That's a good question but unfortunately I really don't think there's any definitive answer and everything that I would suggest would be merely speculation based on those numbers, I would be making assumptions on what could possibly dictate the digits..

When you go for blood next time be specific when he writes your script and tell him that you want a sensitive testing essay, tell him you also want shbg..
    . I had to mention to my doctor repeatedly at my last visit what I wanted and I can't make this up when I tell you that he had no idea what shbg was.. SMH..

Anyhow lol.. and to answer your last question, the answer would be no with mast and or proviron elevating your numbers. no hormone will simulate or duplicate the functionality of testosterone, the only thing that may come remotely near any sort of similar functionalities would be trestolone, and even that is far off course.
    Mast and proviron and sometimes winstrol will lower your shbg and in return this will give an amplification to the hormone because now it's actually in it's fully functional state with being testosterone.. in lieu of it converting into DHT or estrogen, it's actually stay in its original intended course..

Also your other blood work you had could have been affected by cross-reactivity with Trenbolone that could have through off your estrogen markers a little bit.
    If you are on 200 and your test results came back at two different occasions greater than 1100, your last one being 1600, your dosage may be too high for you.. however I make that reference if we were looking at this through a therapeutic perspective..

I'm on 200 and I barely scratched 800..

On your next round make sure to be specific on the details and tell him you want a sensitive essay, and to test for free testosterone along with shbg.. if your doctor is limiting your test with a fast turnaround only looking at your total with testosterone and estrogen, he's looking at a pretty crude indicator.. blood work can be tricky and many things can affect it it's best to narrow things down.

Other than that bro how you been?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points

That's a good question but unfortunately I really don't think there's any definitive answer and everything that I would suggest would be merely speculation based on those numbers, I would be making assumptions on what could possibly dictate the digits..

When you go for blood next time be specific when he writes your script and tell him that you want a sensitive testing essay, tell him you also want shbg..
    . I had to mention to my doctor repeatedly at my last visit what I wanted and I can't make this up when I tell you that he had no idea what shbg was.. SMH..

Anyhow lol.. and to answer your last question, the answer would be no with mast and or proviron elevating your numbers. no hormone will simulate or duplicate the functionality of testosterone, the only thing that may come remotely near any sort of similar functionalities would be trestolone, and even that is far off course.
    Mast and proviron and sometimes winstrol will lower your shbg and in return this will give an amplification to the hormone because now it's actually in it's fully functional state with being testosterone.. in lieu of it converting into DHT or estrogen, it's actually stay in its original intended course..

Also your other blood work you had could have been affected by cross-reactivity with Trenbolone that could have through off your estrogen markers a little bit.
    If you are on 200 and your test results came back at two different occasions greater than 1100, your last one being 1600, your dosage may be too high for you.. however I make that reference if we were looking at this through a therapeutic perspective..

I'm on 200 and I barely scratched 800..

On your next round make sure to be specific on the details and tell him you want a sensitive essay, and to test for free testosterone along with shbg.. if your doctor is limiting your test with a fast turnaround only looking at your total with testosterone and estrogen, he's looking at a pretty crude indicator.. blood work can be tricky and many things can affect it it's best to narrow things down.

Other than that bro how you been?
    Thanks for the well thought out reply man. Can always count on you for that. Fortunately for me I go to a quasi-trt clinic. The doc does know his stuff and will spend a long time with you answering questions so I'm fortunate for that. I've found that it's much cheaper for me to order my own bloods rather than dealing with insurance on what tests they will cover and which ones they won't. I got stuck with a crazy bill for some routine bloodwork once from this doc.

Since then he let's me order my own bloods and just bring in the results. He's pretty loose and will take you as high as you want to go as long as the sides don't get crazy. He gave me some adex and told me to take .5mg 2x per week with my shots. I'd really like to get to a point where I don't need the adex but having a backlog of pharma adex that I get for cheap isn't a bad thing either. He said if this doesn't work we will dial down the dose. I'd feel more comfortable for long term treatment if my trough levels were around 1000 or slightly below. I will order the sensitive essay next time. I just figured that 4 weeks off of tren ace would be plenty of time for it to clear out.

I've been good man. Obviously took a long time off for family but I'm back at it now. Had a baby a couple years ago and I finally got back to a spot this year with my professional career where I can start killing it in the gym again. Been back at it since the beginning of the year and I've been amazed at how quick the progress has come. Muscle memory is a beautiful thing. Other than that man I'm just trying to stay outdoors as much as possible and i'm getting ready for this upcoming deer season. How you been brother? Loved your post about your son, it was very heartwarming.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,855 Posts
    Rep Points

Yo my dude hit me up in private message so we can catch up I'm having a hard time reading all of that I don't have my glasses haha..

- - - Updated - - -

To the rest of the members if anyone has any blood work regarding the same topic poster results for comparison just for educational purposes..

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    639 Posts
    Rep Points

Looks like the mast and proviron are doing exactly what they're supposed to do. They slow the conversion of free test to e2 as well as block SHBG thich also frees up more free test. I add a bit of mast to every cycle, even if it's just 200mg per week. It really does make a huge difference in free test levels as well as the way I feel.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,855 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jozifp103 View Post
    Looks like the mast and proviron are doing exactly what they're supposed to do. They slow the conversion of free test to e2 as well as block SHBG thich also frees up more free test. I add a bit of mast to every cycle, even if it's just 200mg per week. It really does make a huge difference in free test levels as well as the way I feel.
    People owe it to themselves to run mast with test, no matter what, even at just 200 min like you said.. My not invest just a few extra bucks and get the most out of a cycle, plus you feel great!

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    639 Posts
    Rep Points

People owe it to themselves to run mast with test, no matter what, even at just 200 min like you said.. My not invest just a few extra bucks and get the most out of a cycle, plus you feel great!
    Or for ease and convenience Proviron probably works better for those purposes if your goal is just to free up testosterone and enhance your mood and well being. 50mg a day of proviron will do all that with no injections and will probably save you a bit of money. I just use mast because I always have a ton of it on hand and it's nothing for me to load half CC in a syringe with my daily injections. I'm a human pin cushion anyways lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice! Very interested in mast and proviron with trt.

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    639 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBear View Post
    Nice! Very interested in mast and proviron with trt.
    What would you like to know bro? Mast and/or Proviron will enhance any cycle or compound it is used in conjunction with. I assume you read Vision's write-up above so I won't make this a novel but essentially Masteron and Proviron bind to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) which frees up more active hormone in your system. SHBG binds to sex hormones and renders them useless which can hinder your results when on cycle. Mast and Proviron will bind to it and disable it to allow your active hormones to flow freely and do their jobs. Also being that Masteron and Proviron are DHT androgens they have strong androgenic effects primarily effecting your sex drive and libido. Great benefit no matter who you are .