• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Introducing myself

mmdms13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

I am new here, wanted to day hello and thanks for having me. About myself:

-41 years old
- experienced weightlifter from football but haven't lately. Just going back to the gym after years of endurance sports (road and mountain biking)
- medical professional in administration, meaning I no longer care for patients
- dedicated to my wife and family
- on trt prescribed, but I take more than recommended since I manage my own health
- I have lots of interests, too many to list here.

I'm looking forward to contribute content that is quality, and talking to interesting people. Thanks for having me.

Hello,

-41 years old
- experienced weightlifter from football but haven't lately. Just going back to the gym after years of endurance sports (road and mountain biking)
- on trt prescribed, but I take more than recommended since I manage my own health

I'm looking forward to contribute content that is quality, and talking to interesting people. Thanks for having me.
Welcome to ASF!!!

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

-41 years old

I also took up cycling when I took a break from bodybuilding/powerlifting. I still believe there is no physical test compared to a steep climb on a bike, road bike specifically. Red rock outside Vegas was my worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the warm welcome. I thought I would add some more details.

I owned a residential construction business for 13 years but went bankrupt after the collapse of the housing market during the great recession. I was unemployed and depressed, so I remade myself by going back to nursing school and getting my RN. I have always worked in emergency medicine. I worked as a neuro trauma ICU nurse at 2 different level 1 trauma centers and I am proud of that. My focus has changed to motivating and developing talent. I run a medical business with over 5 million in gross receipts annually, we are a part of a very large for-profit medical corporation.

I raced road bikes in college during the EPO era, although I never used EPO personally. (think Lance armstrong during the time he won all of the Tours De France) I also track Mircera and EPO administration on a population level for work. So I should be able to comment on PED use as it pertains to endurance sports.

I paddle whitewater, although I have slowed down due to multiple shoulder dislocations making me not able to do it to the level that I used to.

I am a landowner and like managing my forest. I cut and split all of my firewood for heating, and I like to make my land attractive for all of the tasty deer.

I have a wonderful family, my kids are smart and I make sure to give them all of the love and attention that I can. My marriage is better than ever. I have changed into more of an alpha leader and my wife feels safe and protected. She has noticed that I have changed my body a lot (more muscle less fat) and she works hard to do take care of me and her appearance.

Hopefully I can contribute to all of the great discussions here.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I thought I would add some more details.

I owned a residential construction business for 13 years but went bankrupt after the collapse of the housing market during the great recession. I was unemployed and depressed, so I remade myself by going back to nursing school and getting my RN. I have always worked in emergency medicine. I worked as a neuro trauma ICU nurse at 2 different level 1 trauma centers and I am proud of that. My focus has changed to motivating and developing talent. I run a medical business with over 5 million in gross receipts annually, we are a part of a very large for-profit medical corporation.

I raced road bikes in college during the EPO era, although I never used EPO personally. (think Lance armstrong during the time he won all of the Tours De France) I also track Mircera and EPO administration on a population level for work. So I should be able to comment on PED use as it pertains to endurance sports.

I paddle whitewater, although I have slowed down due to multiple shoulder dislocations making me not able to do it to the level that I used to.

I am a landowner and like managing my forest. I cut and split all of my firewood for heating, and I like to make my land attractive for all of the tasty deer.

I have a wonderful family, my kids are smart and I make sure to give them all of the love and attention that I can. My marriage is better than ever. I have changed into more of an alpha leader and my wife feels safe and protected. She has noticed that I have changed my body a lot (more muscle less fat) and she works hard to do take care of me and her appearance.

Hopefully I can contribute to all of the great discussions here.

Sounds interesting~ welcome aboard -OD

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome bro. New Here myself but I'm I'm loving it. A great group.

Welcome to ASF

Back