• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You guys need to get to meso now!!!

IML Gear Cream!
My hairless pussy has bigger balls than most on this forum
6151390e5ac829421e635b47fb84d5be.jpg

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
Sweet computer

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

This guy has been all over the place. He was at professional muscle and a lot of sponsors closed up shop. Dude is a wack-a-doo.

Someone with an IT background needs to trace this guy so we can fix this "glitch".

Where ya at Mindless?

Sup brother I do wish I had the skill to do that but I am merely a systems administrator at a hospital. I do plan to take a course in "Ethical Hacking" to learn those skills as they will become important as more of my work is turning to information security and how to deal with cyberattacks on the hospital's network.

This guy has been all over the place. He was at professional muscle and a lot of sponsors closed up shop. Dude is a wack-a-doo.

Big A needs to get the big guns out to stop this guy from shutting down his money flow. One thing he (and other board owners) can do is reach out to the site hoster and the registrar for the domain(s) and explain what is going on and get help.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like this "hacker" dude is disavowing stuff to keep LE and others off his back, even as he admits to blackmailing and reporting forums to ICANN, registrars, hosting facilities. I'll bet he's the same one hacking into emails though, not too difficult since so many peeps use horrible pws.

As for ASF I'm sure our overlord is on top of matters. Can't necessarily discuss particulars for fear of enlightening the enemy but reverse-hacking is often the most effective course of action.

Sup brother I do wish I had the skill to do that but I am merely a systems administrator at a hospital. I do plan to take a course in "Ethical Hacking" to learn those skills as they will become important as more of my work is turning to information security and how to deal with cyberattacks on the hospital's network.
Yeah I'm an IT Manager too. I need to learn cyber security more instead of relying on third party vendors as much as I do. I am very proficient in networking and firewall but the actual having is something I need to learn

One of my racing buddies is a big internet security guy in Silicon Valley. I asked him a few years ago about security for my internet shit here is Mexico. He started with “Security is very esoteric.....” then al I heard was “... blah blah blah...”
I’m a pretty smart guy but he lost me quick. Another buddy owns a big motorcycle repair shop and online sales biz. I walk in one day, he’s sitting at the computer in his greasy clothes, greasy hands pecking away at the keyboard. I look at the screen and it’s total gibberish. I ask him and he’s writing code for his retail website because he doesn’t like the e-commerce programs out there.
Might as well be math.
I’m well impressed with all this computer shit.

Back