• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low TRT Dosage

BHAND

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My doctor recently prescribed me 100mg Testosterone Cypionate every other week. I have been following the doctors protocol to not mess up the blood tests he runs. After the first 3 months, I went in for lab work. My blood draw was 8 days after my last pin of 100mg, and my test levels were at 700. Is this normal timing to check bloods after your last pin? At the 8 day half life of the drug? I see many people having trt dosages way higher than this and their test levels are lower. Please let me know your thoughts.

That's pretty normal for doctors. They want to see where you are at half way between pins. 700 is actually a pretty good number for only 100mg every two weeks. And it will put you in the "normal" range in your doctor's eyes, so he probably won't adjust it (if anything, he might be a dick and say it's too high...it happens).

So running my first cycle, I only plan on running 200mg per week (4 times TRT dosage). If the gear I have is true to the dosage, this should put my test levels somewhere near 2800. I'm not going to complain about only having to take 200mg per week to get my test levels up that high. The so called beginners 500mg/week would be pretty high for a first cycle, don't you think?

So running my first cycle, I only plan on running 200mg per week (4 times TRT dosage). If the gear I have is true to the dosage, this should put my test levels somewhere near 2800. I'm not going to complain about only having to take 200mg per week to get my test levels up that high. The so called beginners 500mg/week would be pretty high for a first cycle, don't you think?

At 200mg a week most guys will be between 1000 and 1200 if your hitting that high of number you Test is way over dosed. At 200mg a week I come in at 1100 but maybe this is just me. Good luck brother

200mg to get 2800 is a stretch my friend! I’ve been on TRT for a while at 200mg Cyp per week and my numbers are never that high.

Max

That’s Norma and my rx. Once labs we’re done I kept filling it but getting more to pin 125mg x2 which was better for my trt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back