• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

Just got done watching Breaking Bad

How about Better Call Saul?

Watched a few episodes a while back and thought it was good.

Currently trying to get into Lucifer. Really liked YOU, I tried getting into Dexter but couldn’t do it.

Watched a few episodes a while back and thought it was good.

Currently trying to get into Lucifer. Really liked YOU, I tried getting into Dexter but couldn’t do it.

You. I only got through the first episode and never went back. Might have to give it another shot

Gotta watch Dexter so I can see the new Dexter! Lol. “Wheel of Time” Amazon came out (popular book series). I actually watched season one of Nikita w some hot Asian Maggie Q, it was good so far(old show).

Max

Finished Locke and Key... Was decent....watched army of thieves... Was ok overall but the fine chica that was in the last 2 fast movies is so sexy in my eyes so that was a huge bonus.

I'm a little more than half way through "Midnight Mass". Surprisingly good and not at all what I was expecting from the previews. I'll try not to give too much away, but it would have been an *excellent* halloween watch. Be prepared, they quote a fair amount of scripture and butcher it in places, if you find that offensive.

Gotta watch Dexter so I can see the new Dexter! Lol. “Wheel of Time” Amazon came out (popular book series). I actually watched season one of Nikita w some hot Asian Maggie Q, it was good so far(old show).

Max

My son and alotta other people told me how great dexter was supposed to be and I had to watch it, sooo i gave it a shot and brother you might enjoy it like the others but personally i think it suks swamp donkey dong. Good luck and let me know what your opinion is after seeing a few shows so I’ll know if I’m the only one that doesn’t like it !!!’

Watched tiger king 2... Was decent...life is stranger than fiction lol

Get Shredded!
My son and alotta other people told me how great dexter was supposed to be and I had to watch it, sooo i gave it a shot and brother you might enjoy it like the others but personally i think it suks swamp donkey dong. Good luck and let me know what your opinion is after seeing a few shows so I’ll know if I’m the only one that doesn’t like it !!!’

You might enjoy the new one since it feels a little different in my opinion. I like it better then the originals.

Started watching Hellbound. Another South Korean show. Anybody else check it out?

I thought dune was horrible.

was gonna finish the last season of ‘F is for family’ and I watched something the other day that I thought was great but can’t for the life of me remember the title. But Jason mamoa and Keanu reeves was in it. It had cannibals and a hot blonde got one of her legs eaten but survive and has a peg leg and a seriously sexy limp walk (hot ass).

it was a cool movie, usually I’m not into movies much but wife made some edibles and after watching it I really wanna sleep with a hot babe that only has one leg now.

I thought dune was horrible.

was gonna finish the last season of ‘F is for family’ and I watched something the other day that I thought was great but can’t for the life of me remember the title. But Jason mamoa and Keanu reeves was in it. It had cannibals and a hot blonde got one of her legs eaten but survive and has a peg leg and a seriously sexy limp walk (hot ass).

it was a cool movie, usually I’m not into movies much but wife made some edibles and after watching it I really wanna sleep with a hot babe that only has one leg now.

You sure it wasn't Moana and you were just high AF? :funny:

That is funny because I was at movie theater with one of my “Freebird” friends and he had some edibles and when the movie started : he leans over and asks me if Keanu is talking to me too.? I’m like , “what do you mean ?” He pulls me close (our girlfriends on opposite sides and says ; “I swear bro, he keeps talking to me ? “ it got worse from there so I packed the girls up with him , took em to my place and he was so friggin wacked out, he didn’t know what a Fork was called , literally . He said “I need that ! That thing! You use it! ......pause (I’m looking at the girls . I said you need to go hit the bed . He wanted to eat first and he couldn’t formulate how to say , I need a fork! . No food was even made or out either . Idk what type of shit they sell at the shops but, it must be some super shatter/wax /dab laced with black dots !

Holy shit! Made me glad I don’t partake but m, the funny thing is , the girls had some but , he took a whole joint with oil that drenched it (some time beforehand ) they just took a puff , I didn’t know because I left the car . But he puffed the whole thing down. What the hell is in that (it sure isn’t just thc/cb) unless he has some mental defect and had a bad reaction. It was funny at first but it scared me (for him) his laughing curiosity at the movie speaking to him turned into him scared , panicked , sweating . Asking me if he will ever be okay again (a grown man) . I’m like of course , your on a bad trip Dude. Anyway , it reminded me that I could never do it. Weed is fine , legal and all , no problem. But they are making some weird shit now. It wasn’t toonch or spice either.

Max

That is funny because I was at movie theater with one of my “Freebird” friends and he had some edibles and when the movie started : he leans over and asks me if Keanu is talking to me too.? I’m like , “what do you mean ?” He pulls me close (our girlfriends on opposite sides and says ; “I swear bro, he keeps talking to me ? “ it got worse from there so I packed the girls up with him , took em to my place and he was so friggin wacked out, he didn’t know what a Fork was called , literally . He said “I need that ! That thing! You use it! ......pause (I’m looking at the girls . I said you need to go hit the bed . He wanted to eat first and he couldn’t formulate how to say , I need a fork! . No food was even made or out either . Idk what type of shit they sell at the shops but, it must be some super shatter/wax /dab laced with black dots !

Holy shit! Made me glad I don’t partake but m, the funny thing is , the girls had some but , he took a whole joint with oil that drenched it (some time beforehand ) they just took a puff , I didn’t know because I left the car . But he puffed the whole thing down. What the hell is in that (it sure isn’t just thc/cb) unless he has some mental defect and had a bad reaction. It was funny at first but it scared me (for him) his laughing curiosity at the movie speaking to him turned into him scared , panicked , sweating . Asking me if he will ever be okay again (a grown man) . I’m like of course , your on a bad trip Dude. Anyway , it reminded me that I could never do it. Weed is fine , legal and all , no problem. But they are making some weird shit now. It wasn’t toonch or spice either.

Max

I had a buddy that hadn't smoked in years and some friends were over and he partook. He'd had a few drinks, so he wasn't certain how much he smoked, but at most it was one joint between 4 people. Before the night was over, he was begging for someone to take him to the ER, he was sure he was going to die, etc, etc. Paranoia kicked in too and he was freaking out about everything. It wasn't a fun night for him. Yeah, weed ain't like the 70's any more.

i dunno. It was on Netflix suggested movies and Keanu was like a creep, bad guy… it was a outsider town in the desert and Jason Momao had a young daughter and the hot girl that was attacked by cannibals ends up shooting his wife then a couple other misadventures happen.

the whole killing the girls pet rabbit for food made me laugh nervously tho, cuz I felt bad and I didn’t think it was necessary but also it was funny watching them eat it and the kid chewing on it while crying… was kinda funny but in an uncomfortable way.

damn that chic was sexy tho. I feel like she’s probably a famous actress by now. I can’t remember the movie title.

just looked it up. It’s called the bad batch.

it might be a shitty movie but I thought it was cool and yes weed these days is way too intense. I rarely smoke when I do it’s literally one puff and I only let my wife use the skunk bud that is grown around here naturally and not tampered with in some lab. So I know I’m not gonna be trippin balls.

also, I never use any of it when the kiddos is home just in case.

Maybe it’s my luck but everytime I’ve ever gotten “too” high off weed or shrooms someone always pulls up in the driveway to visit or something dumb happens so either I’m home without the kids or I’m 6 miles deep into some forest with a tent or cabin to chill out in. Lol

I had a buddy that hadn't smoked in years and some friends were over and he partook. He'd had a few drinks, so he wasn't certain how much he smoked, but at most it was one joint between 4 people. Before the night was over, he was begging for someone to take him to the ER, he was sure he was going to die, etc, etc. Paranoia kicked in too and he was freaking out about everything. It wasn't a fun night for him. Yeah, weed ain't like the 70's any more.

Omg ! Now it is hilarious but, it sure cures me if any curiosities about trying something just because ! If I hear these three words ,”Awe Fuck it “ whoever said it is definitely making the wrong choice. Lol

Max
Too funny , we should have a Bad Trip story thread , it may stop someone from a bad experience, at least they will make sure what they got is natural and not some freaky chemical (I think it was tainted )

Anyone watch the Born Strong documentary? I was looking around on Tubi and found it..

IML Gear Cream!
My mom & sisters list (could help a brother out):
Girls Night Movies:
Under the Tuscan sun
PS I love you
Princess Bride
The Notebook
Chocolat
Mamma Mia
Steel Magnolias
Ever After
Sweet Home Alabama
When Harry Met Sally
Overboard
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Chasing Liberty
As good as it gets
About Time
The Proposal
She’s the Man
Pretty Woman
Dirty Dancing
Roxanne
13 Going on 30
Bring it on
Practical Magic
Romy &Michelle
Thelma and Louise
Crazy Rich Asians
Mean Girls
Clueless

Max

Surprise your woman one night !

The rest of season 5 money heist is out now on Netflix

Was about to post the same thing. Started watching last night. Great show but would be very confusing if you didn’t watch the other seasons.

My mom & sisters list (could help a brother out):
Girls Night Movies:
Under the Tuscan sun
PS I love you
Princess Bride
The Notebook
Chocolat
Mamma Mia
Steel Magnolias
Ever After
Sweet Home Alabama
When Harry Met Sally
Overboard
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Chasing Liberty
As good as it gets
About Time
The Proposal
She’s the Man
Pretty Woman
Dirty Dancing
Roxanne
13 Going on 30
Bring it on
Practical Magic
Romy &Michelle
Thelma and Louise
Crazy Rich Asians
Mean Girls
Clueless

Max

Surprise your woman one night !

I was thinking about starting a thread for "Movies that will get you laid":

Road House
50 Shades trilogy

I was thinking about starting a thread for "Movies that will get you laid":

Road House
50 Shades trilogy

Love Roadhouse ! I would sneak and watch it just for the , “ Your gonna be my regular Saturday Night Thing Baby! “ scene. Lol. He was just too cool! Sam Elliot has property in Madras area of Oregon, (have cousins that live out around there and would go to Lake Billy Chinook & Camp) . My fam use to go to Mt. Bachelor Snowboarding for Christmas as kids (family had a house they rented out most of the year but they sold it. Bend is Beautiful! So much better the Big Bear (fires and fake snow machines) lol.

Max

Started watching season 2 of the Witcher... Kinda slow so far 3 episodes in.

I’ve been watching Station Eleven on HBO. Some episodes are better than others and there is some things that I don’t think make a lot of sense, like a bunch of post-apocalyptic survivalists just traveling around performing Shakespeare for themselves. But other than that it’s pretty good.

Give er a whirl.

Started watching season 2 of the Witcher... Kinda slow so far 3 episodes in.

I'm loving it. Probably 6 episodes in already. Lots of eye candy between the monsters and the girls. I may take a lot of heat for it, but I think I like it about as much as GOT. At least everyone isn't getting killed every episode. We literally couldn't turn it off last night. Stayed up until about 1am.

Back