• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

I'm loving it. Probably 6 episodes in already. Lots of eye candy between the monsters and the girls. I may take a lot of heat for it, but I think I like it about as much as GOT. At least everyone isn't getting killed every episode. We literally couldn't turn it off last night. Stayed up until about 1am.

I like The Witcher better than GOT.... but I've only seen season 1 of GOT... I told the lady since she enjoyed The Witcher she should watch GOT... Being she's never seen it before..

I like The Witcher better than GOT.... but I've only seen season 1 of GOT... I told the lady since she enjoyed The Witcher she should watch GOT... Being she's never seen it before..

The Withcher is definitely a good ass show glad i finally get to watch it, Im just starting the 4th episode !

The Withcher is definitely a good ass show glad i finally get to watch it, Im just starting the 4th episode !

Good to see you back... Glad you are enjoying The Witcher. Should be longer seasons. 8 episodes seems a bit light imo..

Thanks bro glad to be back !
Absolutely need longer seasons especially as long as we wait in between !!

Sup Dale! Expanse season 6 is good! I like the show.

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Whats goin on brother!!
I see your still killin it, hope you can get ghat flare under wraps.
I didnt even know there was a six thanks for that, atleast i know what to watch next !

For sure! Good for now but just one of those things I gotta keep an eye on. Gonna watch Eternals tonight !

Max

I thought dune was horrible.

was gonna finish the last season of ‘F is for family’ and I watched something the other day that I thought was great but can’t for the life of me remember the title. But Jason mamoa and Keanu reeves was in it. It had cannibals and a hot blonde got one of her legs eaten but survive and has a peg leg and a seriously sexy limp walk (hot ass).

it was a cool movie, usually I’m not into movies much but wife made some edibles and after watching it I really wanna sleep with a hot babe that only has one leg now.

The movie you are trying to remember is The Bad Batch. It is like Burning Man and Texas Chainsaw Massacre had a love child and fed it mushrooms.

I'm about halfway through "Archive81" on netflix. Really good so far...suspense and subtle horror I guess is what you would call it. It has earned it's place on the Top 10 list this last week.

Not a Netflix show but 1883 is awesome. They don’t sugar coat just how difficult it was to survive during the westward expansion. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill do a superb job in their roles and Isabel May is easy on the eyes. Sam Elliot is probably going to win some well deserved awards from it as well.

Not a Netflix show but 1883 is awesome. They don’t sugar coat just how difficult it was to survive during the westward expansion. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill do a superb job in their roles and Isabel May is easy on the eyes. Sam Elliot is probably going to win some well deserved awards from it as well.

I have to say, I'm liking 1883 as well. Makes me want to go back and play Oregon Trail.

On a completely separate note:

I've been rewatching Forged in Fire on Netflix and Hulu. With a mix of Ink Master on Pluto with a sprinkling of match game and to tell the truth on Hulu as well recently

I have to say, I'm liking 1883 as well. Makes me want to go back and play Oregon Trail.

On a completely separate note:

Bro that looks awesome. I love the Foo Fighters, seems odd for a February release though but I’m in.

All netflix:

"Archive81" was VERY good. Had a nice HP Lovecraft kind of feel to it. I *highly* recommend it. Nice suspense and old school horror feel.

"Post Mortem: Nobody Dies in Skarnes" was great if you like dark humor (and don't mind subtitles). The subtitles didn't even bother the wife and she HATES them.

We just started watching season 3 of After Life (with ricky gervais). There's only 6 episodes and they are only half hour, so it's easy to binge fast!

We watched The Eternals on disney a week or so back. It was so-so. I'm more excited about the teaser at the end. Jon Snow will hold a sword again!

Just watched Kate on Netflix. Was pretty good. Worth a watch if board.

Watched The Eternals earlier this week. I agree with multi it was so-so, at best in my eyes.

Just watched Kate on Netflix. Was pretty good. Worth a watch if board.

Watched The Eternals earlier this week. I agree with multi it was so-so, at best in my eyes.

I'm really, really hoping the "Jon Snow holds a sword again" is accurate. That was literally the only part of the whole movie I got excited about. I would almost wager the next movie will feel like Guardians of the Galaxy though.

Currently 5 episodes thru Archive 81. Solid so far

Finished Archive 81. Will see where season 2 goes and who will take the mantle of the Dan character. Started Peacemaker on HBO Max... John Cena does a amazing job as that character. Only 1 episode in. Also started season 3 of Tacoma FD... Love that show.

Black Spot on Netflix. Really, really good. Has a nice Twin Peaks feel to it, but not a complete ripoff. Just started on the second season and the first one didn't have a cliff hanger, so respect for that.

HnoMax - “has some good ones ‘“ PeacemKer is hilarious!

1883 Paramount- latest episode was good.

Max

Back