• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite or most used condiments

IML Gear Cream!
Anabolic mustard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite mustard is this one
13cb12966ef44a01cec9c0b626ff8555.jpg

and these are some of my other favorites
f34d11b328ef8b27d699dfbc04be3710.jpg
769163ba260d4cf1b0ea516e3a9914b9.plist
c0b13774103e2565d6ca5033d9880461.plist
c0772d63709c7e3a2a00b4d7a4b076a7.plist
Max

Nice where do you find jalapeño mustard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one store local so I just order 6 bottle packs Amazon for
783a6940f1c65959154c05bab6c51074.jpg
Max

using nutrient deficient condiments is an old and unnecessary practice. Unless of course, I'm eating french fries then its KETCHUP all the way

seriously, Using spices and marinades is the best way to cook you're food then you won't need or want condiments

Right? All I hear is calories calories calories. Sugar sugar sugar. Condiments have a shit ton of calories and should be avoided as much as possible. There is a decent sugar free bbq I use from time to time. And hot sauce and mustard.

Right? All I hear is calories calories calories. Sugar sugar sugar. Condiments have a shit ton of calories and should be avoided as much as possible. There is a decent sugar free bbq I use from time to time. And hot sauce and mustard.

That's mostly the point of this thread. Stuff that doesn't have many cals and won't affect overall diet.

And as HFO3 suggested, a good recipe helps alleviate the need for condiments. But sometimes those new recipes suck balls and you end up with 8 pounds of chicken breast that tastes like shit by itself. :nope:

That's mostly the point of this thread. Stuff that doesn't have many cals and won't affect overall diet.

And as HFO3 suggested, a good recipe helps alleviate the need for condiments. But sometimes those new recipes suck balls and you end up with 8 pounds of chicken breast that tastes like shit by itself. :nope:

That was kind of what I had expected when I seen the forum title.

And man, I’ve done it! And ate every fucking bit of it lol. Sure learned from my mistakes 🤣

That was kind of what I had expected when I seen the forum title.

And man, I’ve done it! And ate every fucking bit of it lol. Sure learned from my mistakes 藍

Lmao...yep. My last batch of chicken was my most recent mistake. Decided to try "chow mein" style chicken. Which meant my rice that followed in it's broth is also flavored the same way. I'll be glad when this week is over! :thumbsdown:

I use this Asian chili garlic sauce I made on everything! Lol. It’s so yummy

Attachments

• 70B174B3-42B2-4A27-9608-61C6713E22A6.jpeg
    70B174B3-42B2-4A27-9608-61C6713E22A6.jpeg
    250.6 KB · Views: 35
One trick I do to switch it up. I make my old school red sauce. Like one you would make fork lasagna or spaghetti. Make a large batch. Then I put my chicken breasts in it. And throw a kid in it. Make sure the chicken is submitted. Low heat for 45min to an hour. Pull out the chicken. And shred. Super flavorful. Not adding many calorie, cause your not using the sauce, essentially your boiling the chicken in it. Use a Dutch oven if you got one. Save the sauce and do it again. You can add a bit of stock later and use it again. Change the spice up if you want

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Straight up Hot Sauce and/or Salsa. Boring I know but F*ck it

A new one I've been doing recently, not a condiment per se, is probiotic fermented sourkraut. I'll mix it in with my chicken/rice/green beans/EVOO with some salt and it tastes great to me. Plus it gives you more calorie free food (cabbage) and probiotics as well

I've been using Hardcore Carnivore Amplify recently. The "mac n cheese with a kick" description is kind of accurate. If no frills popcorn is a go to snack for you, this stuff is amazing on it. AMAZING! Zero cal too.

Attachments

• HC_AMPLIFY2.gif
    HC_AMPLIFY2.gif
    46.8 KB · Views: 24
One trick I do to switch it up. I make my old school red sauce. Like one you would make fork lasagna or spaghetti. Make a large batch. Then I put my chicken breasts in it. And throw a kid in it. Make sure the chicken is submitted. Low heat for 45min to an hour. Pull out the chicken. And shred. Super flavorful. Not adding many calorie, cause your not using the sauce, essentially your boiling the chicken in it. Use a Dutch oven if you got one. Save the sauce and do it again. You can add a bit of stock later and use it again. Change the spice up if you want

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

just to be clear…. You don’t really throw kids in your boiling pot of red sauce and chicken breast, right?

Anyways, I’m glad I found this thread because about three weeks ago I stopped into an Amish store and found this homemade ‘spicy maple mustard’ that is literally the best tasting mustard or condiment I’ve ever had the pleasure of consuming. Literally, works on everything. Next time I’m down that way I’m buying everything they got. It was pretty expensive but I could eat it by the spoonful if I had to.

spicy maple mustard folks

no other sauce needed, ever.

Idk if anyone said but chalula hot sauce is the shit . Especially the garlic one . It goes on ever thing

Chic Fil A sauce

Oh yeah...that reminded me. I got a bottle of this awhile back...top notch! Kind of like chic fil a and the campfire sauce from Red Robin had a love child:

G. Hughes Famous Cluckin

Attachments

• G-Hughes-Famous-Cluck-In-Sauce-Pkg.png
    G-Hughes-Famous-Cluck-In-Sauce-Pkg.png
    306.5 KB · Views: 23
Chic Fil A sauce

I almost picked up a bottle today. But had no idea what it was like so I put it back on the shelf. Tomorrow I will pick some up.

IML Gear Cream!
These aren’t healthy but delicious
6a27d5f81f0d462f15f4f09b5a0aac9f.jpg

58811b64ee5a8b91622c6cce0b006826.jpg

0ecb5ebb4611cbe6f8dd56d6e5bc81ad.jpg

Max

On bbq- Montreal spice seasoning
For salads- vinegar and apple vinegar
and some of Dave's Insanity sauce for everything else in between.

I use this Asian chili garlic sauce I made on everything! Lol. It’s so yummy

Like Huy Fong’s , but Homeade version ! I love Sambal Olek / chili garlic hot sauce . That looks delicious! I like to make Chicken Breast Tenderloin pot stickers w rice wraps myself (julienne: cabbage/carrots/daikon/onion) w green hot Chiles. Then use the sear/boil method on them , dip in your homemade sauces ! So delicious! They are fun & easy to make and you can customize them “like Maxs Breakfast Burritos “.

I eat them for my Dinner sometimes !! Like 30-40

Max

I dig this one. Nut based.

Attachments

• A1B548A4-A3B5-4217-9230-BADB2740FD5B.jpeg
    A1B548A4-A3B5-4217-9230-BADB2740FD5B.jpeg
    321.9 KB · Views: 9
Back