• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Greetings and advice welcome

Kingsranger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good day to you all! I am going to give a brief synopsis of what I am doing physically, what I have done, and what I would like.

I am 28 years old, 6' tall, and 225 lbs. I bench 300(used to be 350 but lost those gains due to shoulder injuries in college football. I still squat over 500 and deadlift over 600. I have good form and have been strength training for a long time. My diet is good and I have no health problems.

My goals in joining this forum include muscle building, fat loss, and breaking plateaus. I would prefer to go the HGH route as I do not want to get into anabolics. I would love to learn more about legitimate sources, health topics, and the science behind this.

The struggle I am having is I do not know where to look for information regarding how to start. I was referred to this site by a gentleman I know who uses it.

Thank you for any responses.

Welcome.... Sponsors. Also use advanced search and type hgh in the tag box

Hey welcome to the board.
Go to the ironlion subforum and you can find links to our website and see many reviews as well as bloodwork for the hgh. We specialize in hgh.

Back