• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NBA Getting Rid of The Term Owner

IML Gear Cream!
Solution:

Just as slavery was abolished...let's abolish nigger basketball.

No more worries. No more "slave" millionaire players with fancy homes/cars.

Thats one way to do it or the other is to say that all NBA owners must be black.
Then one would say what if there arent enough black men/women with enough money to own a basketball team? Well, the government should give them enough money to own a basketball team. Duh!!! The govt along with the rest of society owes them that much. :sheep::clapping:

Solution:

Just as slavery was abolished...let's abolish nigger basketball.

No more worries. No more "slave" millionaire players with fancy homes/cars.

You think when this tiff tween you and cyp is over you could become besties? I would say yes but brah's temper is so volatile. Hard to keep friends like that.
Cypionator says that he is not black but his boyfriend is so 路*♀️

You think when this tiff tween you and cyp is over you could become besties? I would say yes but brah's temper is so volatile. Hard to keep friends like that.
I don’t have a problem with the guy , he read a post in charley thread where I was joking around and he got his panties twisted up his ass so now I just like fucking with him.

me either- Im pretty much doing the same - seeing if we will witness a meltdown/further meltdown
I don’t have a problem with the guy , he read a post in charley thread where I was joking around and he got his panties twisted up his ass so now I just like fucking with him.

That's bc HE is indeed the racist. Reads and sees everything thru racist "lenses" while taking shit out of context.

He was quick to judge me as well.

Fuck him.

I can only tell you my experience growing up in NYC predominately black schools will teach you things. And not the PC bullshit niggers want you to "see."

When you are a white minority, be prepared for the true color of a nigger.

Easy enough to find out...go into a black neighborhood and see how you are treated. See if you aren't afraid. Your spider senses will be on fire telling you to get the fuck out.

Easy enough to find out...go into a black neighborhood and see how you are treated. See if you aren't afraid. Your spider senses will be on fire telling you to get the fuck out.

You mean the scene from National Lampoons Vacation isn't a racist stereotype :p? There is a reason the stereotypes are made.

come on now- they couldnt leave if they wanted to without either gettting beat to death or hung to death or beat to near death- they pretty much had no choice but to do as they were told, plus they were fed and clothed and provided shelter just enough to stay alive in most cases- saying they were compensated while technically accurate is misleading
waiting for cypionator response

they got brought here on a cruise ship. got free room and board. Then when they landed in the United States they got food, shelter and clothing, yet still today people are screaming for reparations. i’m like wtf? they should be thanking the USA. imagine what life would’ve been like back in their home country at that time and now look how good they have it today. taking a cruise ship to United States to do some light labor work was like heaven for them compared to where they came from.

i say this ^^^ jokingly but there’s some truth in there.

Back