• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Food.

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New Chicken and Pineapple dish. If your not offended by food and wine magazine, pick it up. Great recipes.

2f971ec8c3f3c3f822e14ee0cf439589.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flip that shit pony boy. Then I'd like to ask for a plate. Only. If u have those flowers near it tho. No joke. Stink likes flowers.

New Chicken and Pineapple dish. If your not offended by food and wine magazine, pick it up. Great recipes.

2f971ec8c3f3c3f822e14ee0cf439589.jpg

Pony boy still killing it with the culinary shit.... looks awsome..i love grilled or broiled wings... how you been?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Pony boy still killing it with the culinary shit.... looks awsome..i love grilled or broiled wings... how you been?

Doing great. Great job at a spot where we butcher our own animals, produce our own charcuterie, and serve Bar R Ranch Wagyu and Gleason Angus. Hitting 50 in July and on a test p, mast p, NPP, with anavar in the middle run. Doses are modest, combined with 10 weeks of HIIT. 15 min cardio warm up then run in place between sets during my one minute rest.

How are you? How’s the Chicago food scene?

Doing great. Great job at a spot where we butcher our own animals, produce our own charcuterie, and serve Bar R Ranch Wagyu and Gleason Angus. Hitting 50 in July and on a test p, mast p, NPP, with anavar in the middle run. Doses are modest, combined with 10 weeks of HIIT. 15 min cardio warm up then run in place between sets during my one minute rest.

How are you? How’s the Chicago food scene?

Dude i didn't even see this response until now.... that all sounds amazing man. Sounds like you are the real deal... butchering is an art form in an of itself. Wish i was able to make it out that way... maybe over the winter when things get slow out here, right now I'm so busy i don't have time to shit. I started running some npp and eq myself....

Dude i didn't even see this response until now.... that all sounds amazing man. Sounds like you are the real deal... butchering is an art form in an of itself. Wish i was able to make it out that way... maybe over the winter when things get slow out here, right now I'm so busy i don't have time to shit. I started running some npp and eq myself....

No worries sir, it’s the biz we in. Attached is a little video of a head of Wagyu steaks and some Pachamama ranch hog cuts aging in the walk-in. In about 30 days the 45 day aged Wagyu ribeye will be available. Grilled on mesquite and fruit wood. Accompanied with a smoked mushroom and rotating compound butters including black garlic, Kimchee, and smoked scallion.

Well fuck I don’t now how to attach a god damn video. A pic perhaps.
3d5a39cabd76fcba99d4b77b75d437d1.jpg

That is the Bavett cut with chimichuri and black garlic reduction.

Peace, see you in the winter....!

No worries sir, it’s the biz we in. Attached is a little video of a head of Wagyu steaks and some Pachamama ranch hog cuts aging in the walk-in. In about 30 days the 45 day aged Wagyu ribeye will be available. Grilled on mesquite and fruit wood. Accompanied with a smoked mushroom and rotating compound butters including black garlic, Kimchee, and smoked scallion.

Well fuck I don’t now how to attach a god damn video. A pic perhaps.
3d5a39cabd76fcba99d4b77b75d437d1.jpg

That is the Bavett cut with chimichuri and black garlic reduction.

Peace, see you in the winter....!

Gottdamn!! That looks awesome. I want mine just a smidge more rare. I need to try that garlic reduction.

016790af9b5cb297d97f2fdcd88ca9b4.jpg
c3bc4928e6227215c49bb4e72e59e914.jpg
ed1e852db4b30ae0d1454a160d1abe51.jpg
Max

d4783ece8d4a2db8c883a1edb81942cb.jpg
Vietnamese Summer Rolls w Peanut Sauce for my girl!! So good

Max

Back