Always bro!

Quote Originally Posted by juiceddawg View Post
    Thanks ldog

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey all, I’m extremely interested in trying this, question is when do you start “feeling” it kick in.. Libido wise??

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,499 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Main3iac10 View Post
    Hey all, I’m extremely interested in trying this, question is when do you start “feeling” it kick in.. Libido wise??

Thanks in advance

Depends on many individual factors.. let's assume everything is in check, e2, depending on what other compounds are being used, and many other factors including depression symptoms are not an issue, and let's say you have a "normal sex drive" now off of any gear.. you could start feeling increased libido within a week or two ..this is my experience with ISO..I ran it low dose on cruise 200-225mg wk.. and now at 700mg during blast..I definitely noticed a libido spike very fast. But libido is tricky from person to person.. although if you look at alot of reviews and logs regarding ISO, it's pretty consistent with a heightened libido... increased libido is great and all, but I wouldn't run it if that's your only goal out of the compound, unless your running it as self trt or I read your post wrong.. gains is where it's at if you're gonna run AAS.. if u wanna just be horny, I suggest crystal meth... Sorry, couldn't help myself...don't touch meth, it'll fuck up your life in all seriousness.. ISO is g2g ..

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,449 Posts
    Rep Points

well said!

Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Depends on many individual factors.. let's assume everything is in check, e2, depending on what other compounds are being used, and many other factors including depression symptoms are not an issue, and let's say you have a "normal sex drive" now off of any gear.. you could start feeling increased libido within a week or two ..this is my experience with ISO..I ran it low dose on cruise 200-225mg wk.. and now at 700mg during blast..I definitely noticed a libido spike very fast. But libido is tricky from person to person.. although if you look at alot of reviews and logs regarding ISO, it's pretty consistent with a heightened libido... increased libido is great and all, but I wouldn't run it if that's your only goal out of the compound, unless your running it as self trt or I read your post wrong.. gains is where it's at if you're gonna run AAS.. if u wanna just be horny, I suggest crystal meth... Sorry, couldn't help myself...don't touch meth, it'll fuck up your life in all seriousness.. ISO is g2g ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post

Lol Crystal Meth... I’ll pass haha! Thank for the response and info! I consider my libido to be pretty normal right now and I was just curious about this compound and it’s affects on libido, reading through the boards posts. I have experience with AAS and my blasts primarily consist of test only. I have tried DBol and didn’t like the feeling it gave me and the sides were too much, and I have good gains with just test as long as diet and training are on point. Might have to give ISO a go!